• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
New topic plz. Could be doing this in the thread he actually POSTED in.

Who's getting here Friday night like a champ?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Yeah, Brawl stream will be run by VideoGameBootCamp. I forget about the Melee side
what? plank said he cant afford to buy internets from the venue so currently there is no plans for a stream. i assume that means brawl too.

unless vgbc is buying it themselves i guess.

what? plank said he cant afford to buy internets from the venue so currently there is no plans for a stream. i assume that means brawl too.

unless vgbc is buying it themselves i guess.
What? VGBC and I pm'ed each other like this 4 days ago. When did Plank say that?

JPOBS

Smash Hero
security people - unless the # of entrants really spikes, im not going to be able to afford to pay people to do security :( ive got a few friends who can help overnight and during the day it wont be too hard to monitor since there wont be as many people and there is only 1 exit to the venue this year :p

unfortunately the same might be true for the livestream. the venue makes me pay for internet separate so i may not be able to afford that either...i want for everyone to be able to watch around the world but its not a priority if it cant be afforded sadly..... :(
i asked for an estimate for the internet for all days so ill see how much it is...im just assuming expensive since everything else is as well -.- IT SHOULD JUST BE INCLUDED -.-
bengalsz ROFL no way it would be $50 or less i GUARANTEE you lmao

yeah i definitely want to though, ill see how much it is! hopefully not absurd
What? VGBC and I pm'ed each other like this 4 days ago. When did Plank say that?
2 days ago.

rhan

Smash Hero
Might not be able to record like I thought. But I'll still be able to bring a full set up and a projector.

Working to fix my laptop so I can at least record my pool.

rhan

Smash Hero
Yeah there's a virus on this thing. No idea how I got it either. I know what it is though. But as of now I have to reinstall Pinnacle and then I'd have to give someone else the videos because apparently I cannot sign into Youtube.

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

Beware of Smart Internet Protection 2011

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
How far is Arlington, VA from Phily, PA? Like I want to know how long and how much in time it would prolly be... so I can plan my arriving/departing times accordingly.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Yeah there's a virus on this thing. No idea how I got it either. I know what it is though. But as of now I have to reinstall Pinnacle and then I'd have to give someone else the videos because apparently I cannot sign into Youtube.

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

idea

Smash Master

Yuuuuuuuuuuup.

if i were you and i had reasonable backups of stuff i'd just format it.

if not...you should probably get an external hard drive. just put everything important on there and if anything goes wrong with the computer you can easily set it back to factory condition. or uh, filled-with-useless-startup-crap condition, depending on where you bought it.

How far is Arlington, VA from Phily, PA? Like I want to know how long and how much in time it would prolly be... so I can plan my arriving/departing times accordingly.
http://maps.google.ca/maps?q=Arling...ent=firefox-a&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

http://www.travelmath.com/drive-time/from/Arlington,+VA/to/Philadelphia,+PA

google to the rescue.

strawhats

Smash Master
Oh ****...I'm sorry to hear that Esca got hurt...guess the word friend shouldn't be assigned to spineless gutless *** wholes who dont even help a friend out when he's in need. Also that sucks about the whole live stream thing. Hopefully the attendance list looks more impressive than this when all is said and done, to help out with odds and ends such as livestream.

Albert.

Smash Master
I know I'm late on the whole Esca thing, but HOLY S*** at none of his friends driving him to the hospital, WOWWWWW

Were there no parents? No neighbors to help out? NO ADULTS anywhere? No 16+ friends that could actually be responsible to help out their friend?

Something's fishy. Either the story is inaccurate or those are some of the worst friends I've ever heard about.

Feel better mr. Esca

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
I know I'm late on the whole Esca thing, but HOLY S*** at none of his friends driving him to the hospital, WOWWWWW

Were there no parents? No neighbors to help out? NO ADULTS anywhere? No 16+ friends that could actually be responsible to help out their friend?

Something's fishy. Either the story is inaccurate or those are some of the worst friends I've ever heard about.

Feel better mr. Esca
Nothings fishy his friend stabbed him and the others didn't help so he drove himself to the hospital

LLDL

Smash Hero
What, no Livestream? Someone tether their high speed smartphone to the main recording laptop. OR, I know some of you guys have portable internet modems for your laptop. USE IT UP. Even mount a web cam pointing at the MAIN TV, if you don't want to hook up phone/modem to the capture card. ANYTHING

Alukard

Smash Hero
This x 1000000000, **** livestreams. They don't get all the hype of being there.

Stop worrying about getting a stream and start worrying how you managed to not be able to make this tournament despite 7 months notice.
there might be people that want to watch the ooc players or the oos ... some people might not have been able to make it due to sumthing else ... u guys going hard on live stream ... its one of the things that boosted our community ... we just need to put more effort onto whos doing it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom