• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That's so lame :/. Well there's a first for everything.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
yes@hylian, thats why i tried to find other options. one is very convenient and $8 a day or so...one is a bit less convenient (but not that bad) and free all weekend

i think it might be a hyatt thing...apex hotel did it too

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
theyre in the first post. ive had a few entries over the past few days since last update but thats just a handful...since theres another deadline those wont change very much until then since people who didnt register are the kind of people who will again not register until the 11th. this is the last one tho. if u miss it TOUGH LUCK!!!

tbh it seems like MOST of the people whove asked for extensions are waiting for tax returns, although not all

cloud:: no, clearly not...

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Plank, if I read the OP right, there's a shuttle from the Crystal City Metro to the Hyatt Regency? When does that run and how often?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
there is a shuttle and it runs from ~6 AM-midnight but im not sure the exact hours, it completes its loop every 15 mins

Cloud9157

Smash Journeyman
I misread the discussion you had with Hylian, Plank. My bad.

hypeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nicole

Smash Champion
Ok so once more, I NEED A BRAWL TEAMMATE!

I thought I had someone.
Then I thought I had someone else.

SOMEONE TEAM WITH MEEEEE

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
no, unfortunately im not coming to the tourny

but i cant be hype?! im gonna watch the stream ALL DAI.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
LOL i'm just trying to be nice this has nothing to do with "sucking" I have a gf and i'm not a "Brawler' thank you very much :awesome:
Damn ***** the "single" brawlers statement.
Just joking kinda hard to do it on the internet.

Sorry melee player.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
I really need a teammate for both games. I honestly don't care who. If I don't get one, I'm still going to enter regardless with a lvl 9 computer IDGAF!

Also, still looking for a spot in a hotel room. I've been pming people, but not getting any replies back. Help me out please.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
BRAWL Teammates? I don't think Sanoscy can make it, or Nilik, which sucks. I too would like a Brawl teammate, no darkies. I've carried Logic/PS to first place victory b4 in teams so no worries :3

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i, like nicole, also need a teammate for brawl

i havent played in a while so im probably not that amazing anymore....

i also need a melee teammate......

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
im so down chillin lets do it....i bet we can still beat some active teams with our epic retired md/va status

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom