• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
he won some of his badges with the gym leader either A feeling sorry for him or B just fighting team rocket which is dumb he didn't learn anything and he never evolved his bulbasaur, squirtle, pikachu or pidgeotto until the end of the kanto series, HE GAVE UP A PRIMAPE! he even tried to trade his butterfree on the ss anne and he only got it back because the guy felt sorry for him. and for god sakes man you don't get rid of your pokemon as soon as they evolve. its like "oh good job ______ now go off into the wild and have fun now that you have fully evolved." ash=herpaderp
he even does that in the series after, HE GIVES UP HIS AIPOM?!
i just don't understand how someone can be that dumb and not get lost in viridian forest.

also ash got his *** stomped by gary in the series with dawn in it, his electivire destroyed pikachu horribly. i lold
He also got hardcore ***** by a trainer with a Darkrai and a Latios but he was battling with half a brain.

I think im mad weird in relationships. as far as space goes. Like I don't like being texted all day and night and I don't like when they interrupt Me time or Bro time but Then I don't like never getting text because then I get paranoid and think something is up....I usually leave the texting up the the girl unless I'm tryna plan something.

I like to talk at night though...but not every night....and I love to spend atleast one day of the weekend with them also.

I Hate the oversaturation of the word "love" though...some moments its just not necessary

scenario
Me: "aye what are you doing in ten minutes"
her: "nothing really"
ME: "K lemme call you back in 10 minutes...gonna finish my homework"
her: "K...ttyl...I love you"

I'm NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND I'm GOING TO BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES!!...GRRRRRR
I hate overly clingly chicks like that too but all of the girls I dated were overly clingly.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Sometimes I like to have my space but most of the time I love hanging out with Hylian. We do a lot of things together and when I think of something to do, I automatically think of whether Hylian would like it too.

We say those 3 words often and sometimes when we are both at work, one of us would just txt it to show we were thinking of each other. I dont think either of us are really clingy, we just really enjoy each other's company.

But if we each ever need time away from each other, we are cool with it and encourage each other to have fun.

I am glad he feels the same way I do when it comes to situation like these.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Relationships like that are wonderful, Radium. My last relationship was like that, but the distance eventually became too much of a factor.

She went to a PSU branch and I went to Ohio U.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well maybe its just me but the Oversaturation of "I Love You" makes it feel less and less genuine every time

after you get that first "I love you" out of me its pretty much set in stone...Unless you like do something completely unforgivable. I don't see a reason for me to remind you that I love you 3 times a day everyday of the year, through calls, text, skype, aim, and in person...it's just to much

people that overly use the word with me I sometimes question if the Actually love me or do they just love me now...if you get what I'm saying.

distance is nothing to me if i can drive it. I dated reset...she lived in MI...8 hours away from me...never once thought about breaking up with her...lol

MW has the best girls...gotta find me an Ohio chick Imo.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Yeah. I sometimes wonder if I bug kel too much. I tend to let kel do his thing at tournaments, and I try not be all in his business and such, since we both get nervous when we watch each other play.
I understand the importance of mantime too! Like when kel got two free tickets to a football game, and asked me if I wanted to go, I was like "ehh go take ybm". ^_^

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Sometimes I like to have my space but most of the time I love hanging out with Hylian. We do a lot of things together and when I think of something to do, I automatically think of whether Hylian would like it too.

We say those 3 words often and sometimes when we are both at work, one of us would just txt it to show we were thinking of each other. I dont think either of us are really clingy, we just really enjoy each other's company.

But if we each ever need time away from each other, we are cool with it and encourage each other to have fun.

QFT.

We both love being romantic often so showing each other our affection doesn't get old at all. It's important to find someone you are compatible with in regards to how much attention you want them to pay you. One person you could annoy to no end while another you will sweep off their feet. Or vice-versa.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful

Huge plus for this!

That is definitely a good way to start and keep a simple, healthy relationship!
Me time is very important, but so is togetherness!

Roller

Smash Legend
I agree pretty strongly with Hylian's last post. Out of my last 2 gf's, one was too distant (we broke up over it), and the other was slightly more clingly than I would have ideally preferred. Though the second case wasn't too exaggerated, I have seen plenty of people (both guys and girls) be wayyyy too clingy for their bf/gf and F things up.

A similar cling-factor is something needed for lasting success imo.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Different strokes for different folks yo.

I'm so low maintenance in relationships lol. I like going out with my significant other but I also really enjoy just chilling at home and enjoying quiet time with them.

I kind of feel like that person who is right for you is a person that should be able to have fun with you and vice versa whether you are hitting the town or just watching television at home and cuddling. It should be about enjoying each other's company but knowing the balance that appease both parties when it comes to "Us time" and "Me time"

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
^Agreed!
Another way to help keep a healthy relationship is to take interest in each others activities! Always ask questions, and try things out! It's fun, and it's a good way to get to know each other!

This is a really bad confession but...
although, I am studying to be a doctor I never learnt how to divide...
I don't.., those charts where you put the "remaining number" on the top or whatever it's called and that's your answer. yeah... I don't know how to do that.
I had switched schools when we were learning division (3rd grade?) so I missed the learning part.
But I'm really good in Algebra and Calculus! But I've been spoiled with calculators so much learning how to divide with pencil and paper never happened!
It's so bad. .__.; Worst doctor, huh?

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
That's really funny. Don't feel too bad though, it really isn't that important of a skill anymore tbh. All cellphones have calculators in them now, and pocket calculators can be bought for a few dollars. Feels so ridiculous that a simple add/subtract/multiply/divide calculator used to cost hundreds of dollars (keep in mind, those are 1970's dollars, they were actually worth something, haha), and would run a set of batteries dry in like an hour. It was practically necessity then, not so much now.

I was kindof bad at math and really hated it up until my sophomore year of college, and then sometime around partial differential equations and Fourier transformations things just clicked. Idunno.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I love math, but figure doing stuff like calc and trig as completely unnecessary for me now, so I never bothered/had to learn.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
aight here's a good question for you guys and girls

What is your like, wants in a life partner/girlfriend/boyfriend

and I mean everything...like do you like them tall or short...blond hair or brown hair....you know just like

what is your ideal GF/BF?

I will do mine later...mine isn't even remotely specific though...lol
One who is goal driven, has some of the same interests as I do. If they play video games, that would be a big plus especially if they don't feel like going out, and we just chill at hers or my place and just go at it in some games and what not.

Not too picky on race.

Major turn off - If they become super clingy, loud and obnoxious for no reason, or just a bad speller. I dated a few of those, and it was annoying trying to decipher "prolm" which meant "probably" and some other terrible words.

Edit - I absolutely, love math!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
*sighs*

1. I can get clingy, but that's simply because I like the feeling of being safe in my significant other's arms. I can always respect space because I need it, too, to recharge.

EDIT: And by clingy, I mean physically. I might try to at least talk to you every day or close to it, but if you're busy, I don't hound you or your phone. Otherwise, I'll do my own stuff.

2. If someone tries to take on all the problems and not rely on me in return for his own, it's a deal-breaker. I'm not there to make you my counselor, I'm in a friggin' relationship with you. Share the load or go away.

3. People not afraid to be outright silly are big on my list. Seeing him be that way encourages me to let go, and just joke/tease the day and night away with him.

4. Musicians and artsy people, or at least those that can appreciate a good piece of art when they see/hear it. Bigger points if they can make them, though. <3

Also, hurray for English majors! We'll write the stories for the games the math people will be making! (Or, at least, I want to be that kind of person. ^_^; )

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I had to do some calculus problems for my sister yesterday because she's a scrub. It was definitely more painful than I remembered lol.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm apparently good with both writing and math. I've focused a lot more on reading and writing rather than math in the last few years, though.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Everyone knows they cried during the scene in Pokemon where Ash almost left pikachu....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS66x_FfS0Y
yes. and OMG BYE BYE BUTTERFREE

and clingyness= no go. I'm super a super laid back person, but clingyness is a pet peeve of mine and it really strikes a nerve. I hate it. Once I dated this guy for like 3 days that was constantly texting me all day, asking where I was, what I was doing, etc. I bet you can guess why the relationship only lasted 3 days lol. soooo annoying. And one of my guy friends has been on and off with this super clingy/needy psychotic girl for a few years now. I don't know how he puts up with it, or whyyyy he always ends up back with her. I just wanna slap some sense into him.

Needy and clingy girls give all girls a bad rap. We're not all like that! Come on ladies, learn to be independent!

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yea...I agree I cannot stand Clingy people... Sometimes it's cool to let the balls breathe.

I just came from a photo shoot for my upcoming CD...

D

Deleted member

Yea...I agree I cannot stand Clingy people... Sometimes it's cool to let the balls breathe.

I just came from a photo shoot for my upcoming CD...
I hope it has some tracks like "Miami" or "Summertime". I mean, the album with "Switch" had a few great songs on it, but it wasn't your best. :/

Top Bottom