• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Kiest, I'm not coming on you but you have one of the sexiest voices I've ever heard lol

Ugh I missed my DDD picture op AGAIN. Just as I had all the DDDs gathered Pools were announced..LOL

Cook

Smash Master
Tech Chase... you might be a robot. Just saying. Every human has cried because of a movie/book/song/game before... but robots don't!

Sometimes I like to think "Hey, I'd let Snake **** me because he is AWESOME." But then I'm like "Waaaaaaaiiiit... that's in the butt, isn't it? M'kay, nope sorrrrrry... :("

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Lion King When Mufasa Died
Dragonball Z when Goku died fighting against Cell
Naruto - When Gaara died
Naruto- When Gaara Came back to life
Inuyasha- When Kikyo died the final time
The Notebook ALMOST got a few to drop

Those are the only times I can remember crying...yup, I am an emotional person and ain't afraid to show it...hehe

Cook

Smash Master
OMG when Mufasa dies and Simba is liek "you gotta get up... we gotta go home, etc." I was all like "WAAAAAAAAAAHHH!" Cuz it was sad.

But then Rafiki was a ninja and I was like :psycho: monkeys are da bess!

But everything has made me cry because IT'S SO SAD.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I don't cry either. Like, I don't get sad enough to shed a tear. If I do cry, it's out of extreme anger and it's best to stay away from me if that happens.

You guys are lame for crying over movies though. Man the **** up.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I would never want to be at a smashfest for my birthday

unless there was drinks involved...then its a party/smashfest

ZTD | TECHnology

What the **** why is everyone so emotional?? lol Maybe Cook is right and I am a robot :/

The only times I can remember crying is when I got extremely drunk and I got in a really bad argument with my best friend. I think alcohol is the only thing that can actually get me to let go.There were certain parts of Naruto that made me think but...never made me cry. I guess I'm emotionless.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
final fantasy IX has and always will be the game that makes me shed tears to this day and i have beaten that game 20 times, it will be 21 here real soon.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
I don't think I've ever cried over a video game. I don't think I've cried over a movie since I watched the little mermaid when I was 4 (holy **** Ursula was horrifying back then, haha). I can get somewhat emotional over them, but they don't bring me to tears.

On the other hand, I cry really easily from laughing too hard.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yea... I think I cried on that Pokemon episode... If thats the Raichu one...

And also, the 1st movie made me cry...haha when everyone was hurting one another..

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Oh my god pokemon movies

I cried when
latios died
in pokemon heroes, and when
Jirachi had to go back to sleep
in Wish Maker. First movie made me really sad, but I didn't cry until
Ash turned to stone
:/

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I cry from really inspirational stuff more often than anything else. When someone try's hard for something and puts everything in their life into it...just get's to me lol. Seeing people accomplish things is just a great feeling :p.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Everyone knows they cried during the scene in Pokemon where Ash almost left pikachu....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS66x_FfS0Y
Nope.

Yea... I think I cried on that Pokemon episode... If thats the Raichu one...

And also, the 1st movie made me cry...haha when everyone was hurting one another..
I cry from really inspirational stuff more often than anything else. When someone try's hard for something and puts everything in their life into it...just get's to me lol. Seeing people accomplish things is just a great feeling :p.
You guys are soft.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I'm not willing to do this on facebook for the people that can make my life absolute hell at school so I'll do this here! :D

Going to edit this post with another random fact for 10 days, first one being today! These facts may have already been posted here, but they're completely random so yeah. These also go into a little bit more detail.

1)I'm gay. I decided this when I was about 11-12 years old when I realized that it was possible for a guy to like a guy without being shot or something. I was curious at the time, so my friend told me to look at guys vs girls, and to see what turned me on. Girls didn't turn me on. At all.
2)When I was really really non-social in 7th grade, I tried internet dating. I don't agree with it at all, but I did try it once. Lol @ me.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
Everyone knows they cried during the scene in Pokemon where Ash almost left pikachu....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS66x_FfS0Y
lolololololololol you're funny

Oh my god pokemon movies

I cried when
latios died
in pokemon heroes, and when
Jirachi had to go back to sleep
in Wish Maker. First movie made me really sad, but I didn't cry until
Ash turned to stone
:/
pokemon movies never made me cry and i was like 10 when i saw them. plus i laughed so hard when ash got turned to stone cause ash is just a really dumb pokemon trainer. period.

ZTD | TECHnology

Why is it everytime I meet someone I am potentially interested in for dating or whatever 9/10 times they're too clingy. I hate being called/texted at all times of the day and all that stuff. Maybe I'm just more closed of than most people but I NEED space in a relationship or my head explodes and I annoyed. I don't know if its just my luck or if I'm just not as "emotionally available" as most people. Ugh.

What are people's thoughts on space and relationships. Like how often are you talking to your special someone? How often do you see them?

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I think im mad weird in relationships. as far as space goes. Like I don't like being texted all day and night and I don't like when they interrupt Me time or Bro time but Then I don't like never getting text because then I get paranoid and think something is up....I usually leave the texting up the the girl unless I'm tryna plan something.

I like to talk at night though...but not every night....and I love to spend atleast one day of the weekend with them also.

I Hate the oversaturation of the word "love" though...some moments its just not necessary

scenario
Me: "aye what are you doing in ten minutes"
her: "nothing really"
ME: "K lemme call you back in 10 minutes...gonna finish my homework"
her: "K...ttyl...I love you"

I'm NOT GOING ANYWHERE AND I'm GOING TO BE BACK IN 10 MINUTES!!...GRRRRRR

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
I Don't understand how you can call him a bad trainer

my man Wins with encouragement...COME ON!
he won some of his badges with the gym leader either A feeling sorry for him or B just fighting team rocket which is dumb he didn't learn anything and he never evolved his bulbasaur, squirtle, pikachu or pidgeotto until the end of the kanto series, HE GAVE UP A PRIMAPE! he even tried to trade his butterfree on the ss anne and he only got it back because the guy felt sorry for him. and for god sakes man you don't get rid of your pokemon as soon as they evolve. its like "oh good job ______ now go off into the wild and have fun now that you have fully evolved." ash=herpaderp
he even does that in the series after, HE GIVES UP HIS AIPOM?!
i just don't understand how someone can be that dumb and not get lost in viridian forest.

also ash got his *** stomped by gary in the series with dawn in it, his electivire destroyed pikachu horribly. i lold

ZTD | TECHnology

I never get to have uninterrupted "Bro time". Like last night for example. I got called like 4 times in an hour. The **** is too much.

And I have never been in love. But every guy I've dated has fallen in love with me. My last ex was the only guy I've ever had legit feelings for but I never got to the point where I was saying "I love you". Those three words change EVERYTHING. And that's why I'll only use them when I'm sure.

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
i am pretty much the same way with texts. but i really dislike it when my girlfriend wants me to pay attention to her when i am in the middle of a fight in say blazblue or streetfighter or brawl. i keep on telling her i would show her how to play but she just goes nah i don't want to today or just plain no. i don't get it sometimes i mean it's not like i don't pay attention to her enough when i talk to her on the phone as soon as she gets out of classes all the way til i have to go into work or as soon as i get off work. i would say she is pretty obsessive over me cause she dislikes it when i hang out with the guys instead of her for like 1 day.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well I mean atleast your girlfriend is cute Josh otherwise I'd just say F**k the bulls**t and drop her...lol

obsessive chicks=Nope.

actually I think at this point in life if I could find a girl in the smash scene it would be pretty beneficial...that way I can still have bro time with her being cool about it....as long as our whole relationship isn't based off smash becuase I don't do flings anymore.

regardless every chick I would Legit wanna date like that is taken.

cold world out here...lol

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I don't mind sorta clingy. However, I'm nearly impossible to get ahold of outside of AIM/Skype/Facebook. So, if I do get stuck with someone clingy, they won't be able to bug me if I'm not at home. ^_^

I'm not fond the "Well my last ex cheated and lied to me all the time." excuse for being super clingy and obsessive. That ends up leading to trust issues and all that nonsense and I don't tolerate that ****. You can't trust my word, then hit the ol' dusty trail homie.

Top Bottom