• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Kanelol

Smash Lord
ranch is the best condiment, **** you guys

backdoor is ok during or right after a shower

most people don't know that i'm actually really sexy irl

most people also don't know that i get really really really REALLY depressed when i thnk about the fact that the good old days of video games are never coming back

paper mario, super mario world, zelda, pokemon, f-zero, any other game from your childhood

they're gone forever

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey now, pretty sure you're not supposed to be talking about this even in a social thread. Keep it clean(er), please. ^^

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
most people also don't know that i get really really really REALLY depressed when i thnk about the fact that the good old days of video games are never coming back

paper mario, super mario world, zelda, pokemon, f-zero, any other game from your childhood

they're gone forever
:(
THIS!
No more banjo-kazooie, EARTHBOUND, earthworm jim, donkey kong 64, conkers bad fur day, hey you pikachu, perfect dark, SUPER MARIO 64, :( :( :( Jet force gemini
Blah the list goes on...

/die

Calebyte

Smash Lord
You guys are such pessimists. There are good games coming out all the time. If you want the old games back, that's what VC is for.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Like seriously, I LOVE tomatoes in all their glorious forms:
On pizzas, salads, sandwhiches
TOMATO SOUP!!
Fresh off the vine, with a lil hot sauce on top
Spaghetti sauce and salsa, both of which I often just eat plain XD
Chili, with lotttsss of chunky tomato pieces in it
Canned tomatoes
oh and ooo sun dried tomatoes!

yummmm <3

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice

they're gone forever
^^ I miss those days....

I pretty much grew up playing N64. It was such a huge part of my childhood...

Something most people don't know about me:
This is pretty lame but I actually got a lil emotional the other day listening to the end credits theme for Super Mario 64. It just made me think about all the memories my brothers and I had playing through it, and how playing all those classic games seemed so magical as a kid. At the time we didn't have a care in the world except figuring out how to beat the next boss....

I dunno. The fact that I am in my final year of college with the "real world" looming only a few months away makes me really miss the innocence of being a child :(

I still play Pokemon like a 10 year old boy haha. I guess its my way of hanging on to my inner kid

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Like seriously, I LOVE tomatoes in all their glorious forms:
On pizzas, salads, sandwhiches
TOMATO SOUP!!
Fresh off the vine, with a lil hot sauce on top
Spaghetti sauce and salsa, both of which I often just eat plain XD
Chili, with lotttsss of chunky tomato pieces in it
Canned tomatoes
oh and ooo sun dried tomatoes!

yummmm <3
Amen to that~

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I can eat anything with tomato in it, as long as I can't see it. So like, if there's a tomato on a sandwich, it's comnig off. If it's in spaghetti, then it doesn't really matter.

D

Deleted member

I can eat anything with tomato in it, as long as I can't see it. So like, if there's a tomato on a sandwich, it's comnig off. If it's in spaghetti, then it doesn't really matter.
Pretty much this, except for anything mexican.

And roma tomatoes I will eat.

And those cherry tomatoes they put in salads. Those are high tier.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I kind of just gagged at the thought of a food and pooper discussion going on at the same time. Not a good mix LOL.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
I can't eat raw tomatoes. They're great cooked, I can even drink tomato juice, but raw tomatoes taste somewhat like vomit to me.

Also, I have to agree with TC, peaches are fruit god tier.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Jet force gemini was the ****. I'm surprised some people like it as much as I do. I had friends complained that it was too hard or took forever, which it kinda did. But the game had a certiant charm.
Oh those big cute purple bugs! ^__^ so cute! Too bad they were evil. Haha. Did anyone play co-op?

Also I know how you feel rikku on getting emotional over games. :O I cried when I beat mother 3 I'm so attached to claus, almost every sound from earthbound makes me smile, and when I played links awakening and I found out that the whole island wasn't real, and that when the wind fish wakes up that everything will disappear, I got really sad. I don't want marin to disappear forever! D': she's so kind and nice, and adorable! And and! /sobs

Its so scary. Falling in love with so one in your dream, and then waking up and finding out they weren't even real..its so weird. I used to have dreams like that all the time. :'( sometimes I wonder what if wake up now and kelly was just a dream! D: nuuu id be so sad.

D

Deleted member

I've gotten emotional over some games.

True facts:
Super Mario Galaxy made me cry when I read the in-game story book. Chapter 4...or was it 7? I'm not sure, but basically Rosalina has dreams of being happy with her parents and wakes up to the realization that she'll never see them again, and both she and the Luna(baby star) with her start to cry. The sad music only made it worse...

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was another one.
Seeing the trio of Axel, Roxas, and Xion get torn apart was just heartbreaking. The worst was when Xion was dying, and because of how she was created to be a puppet of Roxas to control the Keyblade, other's memories of her would disappear when she passed on. As she's dying, Roxas holds her in his arms and asks her "Who did this to you?". His memory of her was already slipping, as he was the one who was forced by Xemnas to fight her to the death, Xion being completely under the control of Xemnas at the time. Roxas comes to his senses just before she dies, and remembers her last request. "Destroy Kingdom Hearts".

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Just watch the hidden ending movie "Blank Points". I found it really touching.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
If I didn't already say this

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Both of them. Best games.

The storylines were AMAZING. You personally got connected to the pokemon.
and when you disappear, you just want to cry and cry because you will never see your partner again ;___; it's so saaaaaad.
Only games I got emotionally attached to.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
If I didn't already say this

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Both of them. Best games.

The storylines were AMAZING. You personally got connected to the pokemon.
and when you disappear, you just want to cry and cry because you will never see your partner again ;___; it's so saaaaaad.
Only games I got emotionally attached to.
What pokemon do you end up being? And which partner do you choose?
I'm always an eevee or a meowth. ^_^
<_<
and my partner is always a pikachu named kel. Lol.
xD

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I made Sure I was always squirtle but since I don't have a girlfriend My partners name was always just a variation of my name...(like I would be TKO and my Partner would be Tico)

I usually used Pikachu or Charmander but in the last one it was Me and Torchic

I dunno. The fact that I am in my final year of college with the "real world" looming only a few months away makes me really miss the innocence of being a child :(
are you older than Me?...I thought you were younger than me...I'm 21.

and My Random fact submission:
I develop crushes Super easy but like if I don't see it going anywhere or she starts to display unfavorable qualities I'll just let it drop off.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
When I do it on my own, i'm always turtwig or chikorita. Partner is usually cyndaquil, eevee, or squirtle.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight here's a good question for you guys and girls

What is your like, wants in a life partner/girlfriend/boyfriend

and I mean everything...like do you like them tall or short...blond hair or brown hair....you know just like

what is your ideal GF/BF?

I will do mine later...mine isn't even remotely specific though...lol

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
aight here's a good question for you guys and girls

What is your like, wants in a life partner/girlfriend/boyfriend

and I mean everything...like do you like them tall or short...blond hair or brown hair....you know just like

what is your ideal GF/BF?

I will do mine later...mine isn't even remotely specific though...lol
My ideal girlfriend is someone who has short brown hair, dresses to kill, and plays low tiers. Oh wait...
<_<
I found her! <3

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
I cried when I tried and tried and tried to beat Donkey Kong 64 but couldn't do it.

Getting that classic token by beating the Original Donkey Kong was such a pain! :'C

I eventually got it though! :D

And oh yeah...finding a tomato in my Subway Meatball Marinara makes me lose my appetite. Same goes for spaghetti and stuff. :X

It can't top refried beans in terms of horribleness though. Worst food I've ever eaten.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I like bananas :D

in every way
I lol'ed.

I can't eat raw tomatoes. They're great cooked, I can even drink tomato juice, but raw tomatoes taste somewhat like vomit to me.

Also, I have to agree with TC, peaches are fruit god tier.

You got major points in my book.

Also I can't eat raw tomatoes. I love spaghetti sauce though. But I can't just bite into a tomato. Or drink the juice. Tomato soup is cool though.

True facts:
Super Mario Galaxy made me cry when I read the in-game story book. Chapter 4...or was it 7? I'm not sure, but basically Rosalina has dreams of being happy with her parents and wakes up to the realization that she'll never see them again, and both she and the Luna(baby star) with her start to cry. The sad music only made it worse...

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days was another one.
Seeing the trio of Axel, Roxas, and Xion get torn apart was just heartbreaking. The worst was when Xion was dying, and because of how she was created to be a puppet of Roxas to control the Keyblade, other's memories of her would disappear when she passed on. As she's dying, Roxas holds her in his arms and asks her "Who did this to you?". His memory of her was already slipping, as he was the one who was forced by Xemnas to fight her to the death, Xion being completely under the control of Xemnas at the time. Roxas comes to his senses just before she dies, and remembers her last request. "Destroy Kingdom Hearts".

Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Just watch the hidden ending movie "Blank Points". I found it really touching.
You have just reminded me of something. I don't cry of empathy or sorrow. Like ever. There has never been a movie, book or game that has ever made me cry. I didn't cry when any of my relatives died either. I find it nearly impossible to tap into my "emotional" side. Sometimes I wish I could just let go.

Top Bottom