• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I wouldn't do it (if the situation was flipped and a dude got turned into a chick)

I don't have a problem with them and we can be best of friend and all but like dating?...naw son

I don't care how much of a girl you LOOK...the fact that you were, at one time, a dude is enough for me to just be like naw.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Lol yeah, I was just curious. Not many people are actually aware of this yet. I found out about it when it when I was watching a show on Logo (an LGBT network) and a documentary about transgender came on called TransGeneration (following college students who were transgender). Remember Boys Don't Cry? I hadn't really seen it and thought it was just about a lesbian who didn't want to be prosecuted as a lesbian.

There was also a tv show kind of like the bachelor. I just heard about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ACJL41x3QE

The question actually went both ways, as in what would a straight man do. Ninja'd.....Anywho, nevermind all.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Well That "Girl" scout from Washington (the state) is transgender. She just got her surgery to get her Man stuff removed...she's cool as **** but I could never see myself tryna holla

also...
I am bicurious.
Hylian....So....Lucky...
lol

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Well That "Girl" scout from Washington (the state) is transgender. She just got her surgery to get her Man stuff removed...she's cool as **** but I could never see myself tryna holla

also...

Hylian....So....Lucky...
lol
Your mind seems to be in a very small box.

In other news, I like the direction of this topic, regardless of where it may lead, it makes for quite the read.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
That's not what he is referring to.
I'm glad someone understands what I'm saying, close mindedness only shortens your perspective and ability to perceive different ideas, I'm not saying you should like girls with what could be a **** (more so surgically removed retro operations to make artificial lady parts) I'm just saying try to think more on a topic, or at least see a point of view from someone else's perspective, to broaden your own :)

Edit: The box comment was made at all previous comments in conjunction with the quoted article.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so then basically everything about the transgender thing?

I mean I don't see how this one subject give you the right to deem me close minded...and you might have not even meant it in a insulting way but I am definitely feeling insulted right about now...

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
so then basically everything about the transgender thing?

I mean I don't see how this one subject give you the right to deem me close minded...and you might have not even meant it in a insulting way but I am definitely feeling insulted right about now...
Take it as you will, no harm intended. Take note of where I had "seems" meaning opinion as it's not a true fact. It just seems from what I'm reading to be that way. The way I read your posts was "I'm straight and like vagina I dont get all these outside ideas". :c

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology

You're missing the point again.

He isn't attacking nor insulting you. But your previous posts are reminiscent of a person who doesn't see too far out of his own perspective.. And I'm not referring to the transgender discussion exclusively either.

I 'm just going to stop here actually. Sometimes we're just unable to understand each other when we come from very different walks of life.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I sat here for like 2 hours talking to a bunch of gay dudes even agreed and disagreed with some of their likes and dislikes and now somehow this is a problem that I am straight

Yes, I am straight. Yes, I like vag. but do I shun other nigahz for not? NO I don't

and for your Info the chick in question (Scout) does have a vag now...I'm not going to jump on her anymore then I wouldnt have before just because she has a vag...I mean I'm not going to knock anyone else for liking her but just because I don't see her like that doesn't mean I'm close minded. It's just something I personally don't want to deal with I guess.

Edit: I may not have it as hard as other people or experienced Nearly as muchg as others as far as hardships or diversity goes but don't come at me thinking I'm sitting here looking down on other people for having different views on what I view.

and regardless of how he meant to come at me I was still insulted.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
everything on here is literal...lol...its harder to understand when I can only read it.

body language > All

I'm not mad or anything though...slightly irritated but I been irritated all week so its probably just building off other ****.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight aight my bad....

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
Kawaii Poyo, TKbro, Technical_Chase, MaTTshield, Radium88
^^^
HE IS COLLECTING OUR SECRETS!!!!

bonus fact
- A Bad monday usually means a bad week for me.
-I played LoL yesterday for the first time...THAT GAME IS AWESOME!

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
So old oreo :0
Still funny.

aight aight my bad....

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
Kawaii Poyo, TKbro, Technical_Chase, MaTTshield, Radium88
^^^
HE IS COLLECTING OUR SECRETS!!!!

bonus fact
- A Bad monday usually means a bad week for me.
-I played LoL yesterday for the first time...THAT GAME IS AWESOME!
Isn't he like the king of Dreamland Weeaboos?

ZTD | TECHnology

@TKO: Body language is easier to read, I agree. Not everything should be taken in a literal sense though. You can figuratively speak online as well. But this is basically one giant misconception that has lead to nothing but wasted time lol.

Okay so now that Excel is trying to make a topic change in an attempt to cut the tension, let's do that.

I want it to snow this weekend so we can have a snowball fight at SIIS4. :D

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
Sounds pretty fun, I'm hoping this soar throat doesn't turn into strep, or else the squid will not be making it to siis4 :(.

Something most people don't know about me: I love feet :0! Like...womens feet that are all nice and stuff oh man you betcha. good times.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Sounds pretty fun, I'm hoping this sore throat doesn't turn into strep, or else the squid will not be making it to siis4 :(.

Something most people don't know about me: I love feet :0! Like...womens feet that are all nice and stuff oh man you betcha. good times.
My roommate got me sick. I don't normally get sick from other people but since I've had prolonged exposure to this *******, I'm now sneezing and dealing with a runny nose. Plus, he used up all the cold medicine. I'm gonna sneeze on his door...****er.

DtJ SquidBurrMoneyBurr

Smash Champion
My roommate got me sick. I don't normally get sick from other people but since I've had prolonged exposure to this *******, I'm now sneezing and dealing with a runny nose. Plus, he used up all the cold medicine. I'm gonna sneeze on his door...****er.
That's rough but you live like 5 blocks from a CVS Talk him into going halfsies on some dayquil cough and cold medicine, I dont think you should give it back, or you guys will be playing hot potato with the cold lol.

D

Deleted member

Been so freaking tired lately. College just started up again, but I have no motivation to do anything. This isn't good, haha.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Random fact bout me:
My middle name is Antoinette. Which I could never even spell correctly until like two years ago lol.

Coney

Smash Master
i wouldn't date a transgendered-turned-female person either, and that's kinda hard to swallow. i don't know why i wouldn't, i just have a natural aversion to the idea. maybe it's some kind of unfair inborn prejudice, i dunno

part of me thinks i wouldn't because i'm naturally attracted to more full-bodied women, curves, and i get the impression you can change the doo-hickeys but not the actual arrangement of the body...unless i'm wrong, i get the sense that a man-turned-woman still probably won't have the form i like

ZTD | TECHnology

Well you couldn't change the fact that that transgender person was born biologically a man. I can see how that would turn off many men that identify as heterosexual. That thought that would always be in the back of your head. I mean I know I couldn't be with a transgender person that born a woman but lives as a man. It's not the same no matter how you look at it. Women and men are physiologically as well as mentally different. No amount of testosterone or estrogen supplements can change that.

There's nothing wrong with dating one of course but what would really be unfair if straight individuals were looked at as bigoted or homophobic or close minded because they won't date a transgender. That's the exact same as Christian "Gay to straight" training programs. It's a very narrow minded.

Radium88

Smash Lord
Well I think it is similar to liking a dish before knowing how or what is prepared with. Sometimes people just automatically dislike something they are eating when they find out it is made with brains or eyeballs or something. But loving a dish is different from loving someone. If you started dating them and they were a transgender and you fell in love before finding out, would you rather have them not tell you and turn a blind eye? Obviously right now if it a female to male it is easy to distinguish.

I have seen some transgendered people and it is hard to distinguish sometimes after they have gone through treatment and surgery...

Mentally, they were born of the opposite gender, so a female body with a male mind. If there was a way to physically change the person along with hormone treatment, still couldnt see dating them? If this was the case, I would like to say I would but since experience is different from theory, I can't say it wholeheartedly.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I sat here for like 2 hours talking to a bunch of gay dudes even agreed and disagreed with some of their likes and dislikes and now somehow this is a problem that I am straight

Yes, I am straight. Yes, I like vag. but do I shun other nigahz for not? NO I don't

and for your Info the chick in question (Scout) does have a vag now...I'm not going to jump on her anymore then I wouldnt have before just because she has a vag...I mean I'm not going to knock anyone else for liking her but just because I don't see her like that doesn't mean I'm close minded. It's just something I personally don't want to deal with I guess.

Thats understandable :)

Edit: I may not have it as hard as other people or experienced Nearly as muchg as others as far as hardships or diversity goes but don't come at me thinking I'm sitting here looking down on other people for having different views on what I view.

and regardless of how he meant to come at me I was still insulted.
i wouldn't date a transgendered-turned-female person either, and that's kinda hard to swallow. i don't know why i wouldn't, i just have a natural aversion to the idea. maybe it's some kind of unfair inborn prejudice, i dunno

part of me thinks i wouldn't because i'm naturally attracted to more full-bodied women, curves, and i get the impression you can change the doo-hickeys but not the actual arrangement of the body...unless i'm wrong, i get the sense that a man-turned-woman still probably won't have the form i like
Im Bi i like both but that would just be weird an stuff... im open minded i'll try anthing once i guess 0_O

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm not sure if I'd care, but I'm also not sure if the situation would ever become relevant for me.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I would not willingly date/have sexual relations with the aforementioned either. However, I was very close to doing so (with a girl who had a boy's mind, more or less) without knowing it. She was pre-op and all that though, so "she" was technically still a girl, through and through, at the time (and pretty hot too, but one hell of a party animal, not my kind of thing). Now s/he's a boy with a girlfriend. We're still friends though of course; what comes of someone's sexuality is fine and dandy as long as it has no direct and undesired effect on me.

I'm open minded to possibilities, but that has already been long established as a route that I will never bother with. The vag must be there at birth or else I say nay.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I don't know. I remember when I once considered myself pansexual. Women are more likely to be "bisexual" because we are more caring and compassionate, and attracted to beauty more often than males. For a long time I thought I was asexual, and I couldn't be with anyone. xD
Haha. :p
I remember this girl who id play counter strike with and...:X
Oh nvm...<_<

Top Bottom