• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lol omg it looks like michael jacksons coming right at me! (see if anyone gets the reference). and excel the person i like has def. changed xD. that was too long ago! it's a brawler.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Lol shugo I mean...BE REAL SHUGO..IM CUTE AS ****!

naw but uhh I wouldn't consider myself metro anyway...I wear what I think Looks good on me...I wear skinny jeans because I'm skinny...lol...if i was any bigger than this I would give all my skinny jeans away.

and Now I'm curious as to which smasher shugo likes.

also I don't believe in ADD...or ADHD (the condition not the player)

they said I had it but I don't see how I can have ADD/ADHD but then sit and play a game for 7 hours straight.

some people just have a hard time focusing on boring ****...doesn't mean it needs a special name.
Haha, weird my dad was saying that forever now, but its my mom... and really i like melee thats why i could play the game for every.... and super long, but i really can't Focus and things to long, when i zone out at work an **** like that, its sad at time though cuz when it happens i would miss out on awesome stuff that happen ADD/ADHD is real, haha my 2 sister had it too, damn, and my cuzing has OCD and 3 of his bothers Vidjo Aka VidjoGamer is the Cutest smasher ever an MikeTea... Ha i am BI so yeah, guys an girls FTW

On that ADD discussion, I'm 19 and just now getting diagnosed with ADD. Here's hoping the meds are cool.
o_O i hate takin them at first they were like whatever everyday an **** it hate that, i sometimes mean do dont take them when i dont feel like working today an just zone out an **** like that :) funfun haha

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
LOL vidjo i see him at my college all the time. he has nice eyes, but im not into him ahaha.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well back when I "had" add they give me ritalin...then adderall in 7th grade...then I stopped taking all of that mid 7th grade because I told myself **** is not real. and well...seems Like I turned out OK

adderall would just make me tired.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
LOL vidjo i see him at my college all the time. he has nice eyes, but im not into him ahaha.
OMG :bee:, he should come to the bahamas haha :)

well back when I "had" add they give me ritalin...then adderall in 7th grade...then I stopped taking all of that mid 7th grade because I told myself **** is not real. and well...seems Like I turned out OK

Hmmm, i see i wouldnt get really tired i would get mad sleepy. but when i dont take them, i would go into my little world thats what i call it, like life it self would be no more, and i do sometimes hurt myself when i zone out when im cooking or something like thatm, :( but i love it when it happens at workm, my boss is whatever hes nice an my co'work are *** holes... and make fun of me... Kill them all XD

TP

Smash Master
o_O i hate takin them at first they were like whatever everyday an **** it hate that, i sometimes mean do dont take them when i dont feel like working today an just zone out an **** like that :) funfun haha
I have NO idea what you just said.

I'm not gonna turn out OK without help, so I've gotta go for it.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
ADD/ADHD is certainly real and there are 7 different types of it IIRC. People with ADD are affected differently by medicines like Ritalin than people without ADD. For example someone without ADD takes it and the meds make you very jittery, everything looks sharp, lots of energy. Someone with ADD takes it and it makes them mellow, they lose their appetite, lose energy etc.

I took meds for ADD as a child until I was about 13 and then decided to stop taking them because the side effects were affecting me more than the medicine was helping me. Most people with ADD generally grow "out" of it as they get older and their body finds ways with dealing with it(like tapping your foot or something) so it's like it's not there anymore. Some people have it worse than others, some people meds won't help at all and it's better to just grow out of it and some meds will help a lot, but I don't think it's good for anyone to be on meds for ADD their whole life. Eventually you should be able to deal with it on your own.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
ADD/ADHD is certainly real and there are 7 different types of it IIRC. People with ADD are affected differently by medicines like Ritalin than people without ADD. For example someone without ADD takes it and the meds make you very jittery, everything looks sharp, lots of energy. Someone with ADD takes it and it makes them mellow, they lose their appetite, lose energy etc.

I took meds for ADD as a child until I was about 13 and then decided to stop taking them because the side effects were affecting me more than the medicine was helping me. Most people with ADD generally grow "out" of it as they get older and their body finds ways with dealing with it(like tapping your foot or something) so it's like it's not there anymore. Some people have it worse than others, some people meds won't help at all and it's better to just grow out of it and some meds will help a lot, but I don't think it's good for anyone to be on meds for ADD their whole life. Eventually you should be able to deal with it on your own.
i only take my meds becuz of work i really need them for that, an the tapping the foot part yeah, its weird i would do that like all the time i would try my best to stop tapping my foot, it looks weird when im just sitting an one my foot is dancing u__u

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I mean...I can believe it after hylian dropped all the knowledge but

EVERYONE WHO CLAIMS TO HAVE IT DOESNT HAVE IT

I feel like its a cop-out for about 50% of the people who claim it

(not directed at anyone here btw)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah people using it as a cop out is lame. Whenever people tell me that in person and it seems like they are just saying that for sympathy or something I tell them I grew up with ADD and grew out of it and I'm perfectly fine now lol. I understand when people actually need meds though those people usually don't mention it much.

The thing that makes it very real for me is how differently meds effect people with and without ADD.

D

Deleted member

Apparently, a doctor told my parents when I was little that I needed to be put on Ritalin. They called bull**** and went to another doctor who said I was perfectly fine.

I turned out fine and didn't have any problems.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Yeah I hate it when doctors do things like that :/. I have pretty big tonsils and they gave me a lot of problems when I was a kid. One doctor kept telling us to remove them, and another kept telling me I would grow into them. I kept them and eventually grew into them but different opinions from doctors on the matter made me feel uneasy about keeping them when I was young :/.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
there wasnt enough straightness in here...so this is the outcome...LOL

i can talk about pretty much anything until they start going TOO far into the gay spectrum (like fantasies and ****...I'm good on that my ***...lol)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I like acting gay around homophobic people lol. Then they always wonder if I'm gay or not(if they don't know me very well) and it's funny to see their reaction to random things.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
there wasnt enough straightness in here...so this is the outcome...LOL

i can talk about pretty much anything until they start going TOO far into the gay spectrum (like fantasies and ****...I'm good on that my ***...lol)
So my greatest fantasy involves you and 12 other men. You come in saying "Its ya boi TKO repping tha MD/VA in Tech' bedroom" and then..

LOL jkjk. Just had to mess with you there.

Personally, I'm really bad at fake acting like I'm a queen to mess with people. It's not in me at all. I just start laughing whenever it happens. I won't consider that a good or bad thing. It's just how I am. Too chill lol

Radium88

Smash Lord
Shugo.....you can have him. You have no idea. I have to *facepalm* a lot when I am with him.....

Jk jk, I will fight to the death over him

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
There's no such things as Bisexual Guys. If a guy does it with another guy..or gets aroused, then he is gay... No argument... ain't no in between. And Women can't be gay.... If they had the right guy come around and put it down..then they'll be fiending for that daddy dong...ya dig?

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Bi people have always confused me. @_@
;) whats sooooooo confusein about it?

There's no such things as Bisexual Guys. If a guy does it with another guy..or gets aroused, then he is gay... No argument... ain't no in between. And Women can't be gay.... If they had the right guy come around and put it down..then they'll be fiending for that daddy dong...ya dig?
Ha, yeah well... i like both call me gay thats fine with me i really don't care, i've been with my GF for a year now thing are going fine, had a BF that didn't work out so i just went back to women haha, i still do like boys... whats so weird about this again?

_Kain_

Smash Champion
LOL I used to say this all the time too people that told me that...you just gay, there is no bi for guy

No but really I'm not homophobic, I just don't like the really flambuoyant ones, their disrespectful as hell. I was on the train one day coming from school and this ***** standing across from me started asking me" Ay boi....you like grapes?" and he started juggling some grapes in his mouth....I stopped myself from punching his face in XDDD I don't remember what I said but I said something that made him shut up

D

Deleted member

Er...I'll let someone else take over discussing Bi-tendencies.

I'm not out to my parents, but I'm pretty sure my Dad is homophobic. He is always saying a lot of gay bashing stuff, but when the subject of bisexuals comes up, he simply says "They love everybody" and shrugs.

And Kain, really? :< Edit: Nvm, sniped. I also don't like the flaming gays. It sends the wrong message to a lot of people who don't understand, and it drives me crazy.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
This page is full of colorful imagery. :laugh:
Now my head is full of silly and impure thoughts.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I can turn into a flaming gay...sikeeeee

and LOL RAULEEN goin hard danggg.

im not gonna get into the whole psychological matter behind gayness and all that other nonsense, but im pretty sure over a set amount of time your mind is set on liking a certain gender or both for bi's lol. i'll never like girls now idc how hot how nice how sexy how rich w/e loll.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Braahhh... Try some P***y one time... I'm tellin you son! You'll be like " Daaaammmmmnnnnn Girl, it's like that, will you marry me?" haha

D

Deleted member

I believe it's all biological. Not sure about Bi people, but I think they just have a preference for one gender or another, if any preference at all.

If you don't believe it's biological and you think people truly choose to be gay, then ask yourself this: When did you choose to be straight? When did you choose to have an attraction to the opposite sex?

Coney

Smash Master
i do have an honest question to all the ladies in the audience:

have you guys ever slept or had some kind of interaction or have even been attracted to a woman? i'm not saying like OMFG TRY IT YOU'LL TURN IN NO TIME or anything, i'm just curious if the transition happened over time or if you just knew what you were naturally drawn to from the beginning? or if you tried to conform, tried to be "normal" and acted upon it, which only cemented what you already knew was true?

if it's an uncomfortable subject forgive me, as a psych minor i'm just genuinely interested.

my best friend is bisexual and though we've known each other for eight years, he still sometimes feels uncomfortable with me knowing he's bi, as if i think he's going to just make a move one night and shatter everything.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Both of those statements are totally wrong :laugh:

Also I tried it several times. Not my thing. lol

@Coney: Nah just enough people to keep a thread active. Want to join? :woman:

Oh and yeah see above. I tried it several times but didnt care for it. I wanted to at least see if there was some "dormant heterosexual tendencies" inside lol

Top Bottom