• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Edit: ninja'd by mikey

also I was picking original becaues the bag is red and I play red kirby

which is why I'm entering SiiS as Cherry Starburst

add judge to that list

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@Roller: The gays have taken over this thread now :bee:

@Auspher/Excel/Joey: Group photo @ SIIS4? I'll have my camera and laptop on hand :)

Oh and <3 Mikey.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
People telling you things about them self

the first large topic though was definitely if you are gay or not.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I like remaining indeterminate.

It keeps me mysterious and violet. More one than the other. Plus I find amusement in the occasions that someone asks me what gender I am.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
shugo you hit on me all the time tho >_>

LOL!

-gum to teeth ratio is a big thing for me...if you smile and I can see like all of your gums that **** is a huge turnoff...its like a horse mouth or something.

ankoku's a trap?

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I'm Bi i like woman as much as i like men, 50/50... I'm always confused 45% of the time, I'm 20 going on 21 an i still somewhat have ADD :( i never told an this cuz i feel like its no one biss :) really nice thread Btw

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
wowwww TKO lol there's only one smasher that catches my eye and no one will find out who it is...

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
LOL@ Ankoku's trap post.

When I think about it there's probably 3 people that I've met that find pretty attractive and all for various reasons. None of them live in my state however. Pretty sure 2 of them are straight. Eh oh well I don't want to use Smash as my link to romance lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lol shugo I mean...BE REAL SHUGO..IM CUTE AS ****!

naw but uhh I wouldn't consider myself metro anyway...I wear what I think Looks good on me...I wear skinny jeans because I'm skinny...lol...if i was any bigger than this I would give all my skinny jeans away.

and Now I'm curious as to which smasher shugo likes.

also I don't believe in ADD...or ADHD (the condition not the player)

they said I had it but I don't see how I can have ADD/ADHD but then sit and play a game for 7 hours straight.

some people just have a hard time focusing on boring ****...doesn't mean it needs a special name.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I agree TKO lol it's hard for me to focus on anything that isn't interesting for me. And I can't say who it is. if i say it he'll name search. then im effed. Ya'll will just have to find out on your own...~

and nah excel that's super old now ahaha

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Oh yeah.

I don't really like girls with high foreheads. Widow's Peaks if you will. Sometime's it's cute. Usually it isn't.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I think I get what you are saying but I can't fully picture it...might need some picture evidence...lol

Sovereign 191
Oreo (Excel) 110
TKbro 99
KBizzle 88
Technical_Chase 79
Auspher 78

Auspher losing in his own thread...and WTF SOV!

he went hardcore so when he comes back he won't have much to do to catch up...lolol

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
i dont think zuggo is cute..but that's just me =(..well i guess in a kiddish way but not in a hot way if that makes sense lmao

TP

Smash Master
On that ADD discussion, I'm 19 and just now getting diagnosed with ADD. Here's hoping the meds are cool.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
This thread is interested and weird now. First we were talking about stuff in your lives, then people talking about Tekken now people about their sexual orientation and preference and whose cute or not. This is an entertaining and very interesting thread indeed.

Top Bottom