• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
lol, good story... but I'm not gonna give you any advice . :p
I'm positive someone else will give you advice in this thread though.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
It really helps to get jet skis they are a total confidence booster, I mean *****es get soaked when I ride by and immediately want a piece of my tentacle action, but I gotta fight em off cause I only have enough tentacles for 10soaked hoes, or 1 tiny Japanese girl.
Squid, where... just where do you come up with this stuff?

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Wow, Frenchman. That had to be a really ****ty time. I'd honestly be as blunt with the girl as possible if you run into her again and she persists.

Jayford

Smash Lord
Story time, how exciting (sorry if this is weird, but I need to vent, and I don't want to post this anywhere else, serious stalker potential).

To anybody who didn't have somewhere to go out to last night: don't feel bad, I can guarantee your night was better than mine.

I went out to a party at a good friend's place on new years. Everything is going about as normal. Watching campy movies and bull****ting. Having a good time in general.

A bit later in the night, a friend of a friend that I haven't met before shows up. About two drinks in she says that she's bisexual but incredibly sick of men, and starts spouting some of the most ****y **** I have ever heard (no offense to any girls who happen to be interested in girls, I support your right to do so, but she starts saying some of the most hateful things about men that I have ever heard, which makes the situations that are yet to unfold even more extremely awkward), and then starts hitting on a girl that I'm mildly interested in.

In our very first communication, she asks me if I'm gay. So right off the bat I'm even more put off than before. She continues to follow me throughout the night and basically interrogate me with even more prying questions (am I a virgin? are you just shy? why are you a virgin? what's your take on relationships?), and I just answer with clear concise answers and then move away from her.

(I'm not gay, I am a virgin, I'm incredibly jaded about relationships, and I'm coming across as shy because I don't want much of anything to do with this girl. She's loaded with negative energy, and I'm not at all physically attracted to her).

Somewhere along the line, she decides that she's attracted to me. I'm going to be her shy, mild mannered white knight to save her from all of the bull**** of her previous relationships. She pecked me on the cheek at midnight. She stuck her hands under my shirt and felt around (claiming her hands were cold and I needed to warm them up). I in no way reciprocated, continued to avoid her, and hoped she would take a hint. A little bit later she starts forcefully making out with me, and I was too drunk to immediately comprehend what was happening. A few seconds later I realized what was happening, and I broke it off as soon as possible. I asked a friend to stay with us until I was sober enough to drive home (thankfully he did, or I don't want to know how the night would have ended up). I spent the next 6 hours around this girl (I don't feel comfortable driving even slightly intoxicated, so I stayed on the far safe side) as she continued to blab about how horrible her life was. Throughout this time I tried to be about as off putting as possible without being excessively unpleasant in hopes that she would lose interest. She didn't.

When I left, she asked me to add her on facebook. I'm definitely not going to, but I have a feeling she's going to try to add me.

****, what do I even begin to do about this situation? Despite how unpleasant this person has been to me, I don't want to hurt her if I don't have to. Nor do I want to endanger my friendship with the friend who invited her.

TLDR: I was mouth *****. How was your new years?

Edit: OH **** ME. I just realized that I gave somebody else my phone number while she was in the room. I'm probably just being paranoid, but I hope she didn't put it in her phone >.>
Just don't talk to her again and don't worry about it lol.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
@Frenchman Give her the hardest ****ing she's ever had, that way it explodes her brain, and it isent man slaughter. You got this.
I would normally find this amusing, but no. *vomits*

@everybody else:

Yeah, rejection is pretty much the plan if it gets to that point. I'm just getting so sick of this ****. Always the crazies...

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
First off, her whole hating men thing was probably for attention, and she sounds like a terrible drunk. Ew, how disgusting. Also, you should have been upfront with how much you disliked this girl. She probably thought you avoiding her, was you just being shy, and seeing how she likes that, it only egged her on. When you started to reject her, and she went on about how bad her life was, yeah that was her hoping that you'd feel sorry for her enough to do something with her. Woman love trying to make people feel sorry for them if things aren't going their way.
I'm sorry you had such a terrible night.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
When you started to reject her, and she went on about how bad her life was, yeah that was her hoping that you'd feel sorry for her enough to do something with her.
She talked about supporting her ex for 3 years and discovering that he was addicted to heroin (how the **** do you not notice something like that?). How is this supposed to make me want to do something with her? Are delusional enablers attractive to any guys? ><

I don't understand girls. Sometimes I wish guys gave me erections.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Sorry for ruining the mood, we can move on now =\.

I attract crazy *****es like a magnet that attracts crazy *****es (and no, I don't mean slightly weird or quirky, but people that more than likely have serious mental health problems and/or dependence issues), and needed a moment to rant.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Sorry for ruining the mood, we can move on now =\.

I attract crazy *****es like a magnet that attracts crazy *****es (and no, I don't mean slightly weird or quirky, but people that more than likely have serious mental health problems and/or dependence issues), and needed a moment to rant.
What about *****es into bondage?

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
Don't get the wrong idea =p. It just feels like it would be easier.

/spills guts:

My mom tried to come out for me about two years ago, which is a whole other awkward story. I had only brought a girl home to meet parents once in all of the years leading up to this. Partially because I was horrified of relationships due to the ****ed up relationship between my parents (they really should have got a divorce about 10 years before they did), and partially because I attract the crazies as I've laid out before.

Long story short, my mom assumed I was gay, and told me that it was okay, and she loved and accepted me regardless. It was one of the most awkward situations I've ever been in. Really confusing, but heartwarming at the same time. (To all of you who haven't had such luck with your parents within this thread: I'm sorry :c. I wish you did so badly.)

On top of this, I've been propositioned by gay guys often enough that I don't think much of it anymore (I guess a give off gay vibes to people who don't know me very well, /shrug).

At the end of the day though, I'm sexually attracted to women and not so much to men :ohwell:.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I don't understand girls. Sometimes I wish guys gave me erections.
I laughed at this. And most heterosexual men do not understand women. My kind on the other hand.....It's fun. :)

Don't let one crazy chick deter you from finding what you want though. The fact of the matter is: There are a lot of crazy girls out there and you often will encounter them before you find what you want.

And seriously gay men are not any better. Trust me on this.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Just set standards with yourself, which you've obviously done. :/ some people like crazy people, because they enjoy changing or fixing people. There's nothing wrong with having been a bit crazy or stupid in the past, but judge carefully. Heroine? Wow, see that's a red flag.

Edit: lol men <3
Gay men are drama centralllll jk

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yo just lower ur standards and find that one chick who's self esteem is so low you get away with saying and doing anything

works like a charm

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Man I think i have a problem

I'm never really attracted to about half the girls I am attracted to until they are unavailable...

Pretty sure that makes me an A**hole...or a Hero?

all depends on who the boyfriend is IMO.

pulled that from another thread but that is my contribution for the day.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm saying tho..I will openly holla at some dudes girl if I feel he is

1.Lame
2. not good enough for her
3. ugly
4. a B***h and ain't gonna do s**t but complain about it later.

which goes back to the whole "I think all girls could be doing better than they currently are" point of view i have...lol

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
@Kassandra

That's just fine, I just don't think people should assume that other people want to fix them though.

@TKO

Perhaps this is a little jaded, but it takes two people to cheat. I still think you're kindof an *******, but the girl with you is no better, so be *******s together I guess, haha.

ZTD | TECHnology

This is exactly why straight clubs are so funny to me LOL

I love going to them though. Admittedly, I've done it before just for sport. I have to make sure I have my swag intact at all times.

I'd never actually try to break a couple up though. Not my thing. I like just like to spit game.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I Don't break couples unless there is already a crack...lol

I'll never holla at a chick thats like "omg my boyfriend is (insert great things)"

but if shes comes around and is like

"wow I don't even know why I'm still with this *****...he's so (insert bad things)" thats like a flag....lol

a rescue me banner, if you will.

also I don't like being the dude on the side so if its not going anywhere I'll just be like **** it...and drop

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I laughed at this. And most heterosexual men do not understand women. My kind on the other hand.....It's fun. :)

And seriously gay men are not any better. Trust me on this.
I don't do drama. Hence why I'm still single. That and I look for a rare breed. White/Gay/Nerdy.

Just set standards with yourself, which you've obviously done. :/ some people like crazy people, because they enjoy changing or fixing people. There's nothing wrong with having been a bit crazy or stupid in the past, but judge carefully. Heroine? Wow, see that's a red flag.

Edit: lol men <3
Gay men are drama centralllll jk
Not all of them. Just the queens.

D

Deleted member

I like masculine, white gay men, and even then I can be too picky about it.

No offense to anyone, but I have zero attraction to feminine men. Not attractive at all.

So...who fits my criteria? xD

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I like masculine, white straight gay men too <3 I'm not too picky about the guys I get attracted to though O:

Fizzle_Boy

Smash Ace
Reading the last few pages of this thread has got me wondering...
Just out of curiosity and please no one get offended, I just don't know who else to ask this to. And I figured since you all are cool people I could get an answer... Here it goes..

What makes you decide "hey, I could really go for some d*ck right now!".... like what makes you say I want another guy, or feel that way?

and again I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone... I'm just curious to know... cause i see the body of a woman, and I think " I wanna get up on that"...

I still love Shugo the same... cause that's my brother...Or anybody else who is gay that I'm cool with. I'm just curious though....
, but mostly why everyone is so hot for nerdy white boys. In the heterosexual world, that just doesn't happen.

And something most people don't know about me, I used to wear my hair in an afro up until 3 years ago, a few months before my first tournament. It doesn't fit all the way in my 8th Grade picture.

ZTD | TECHnology

I have to disagree Fizzle. I know plenty of attractive chicks that admit that they have a soft spot for nerdy guys. They CAN be hard to find though.

@Auspher: I am the exact same way. Cheers.

Lmao at this thread turning into a gay matchmaker site.

D

Deleted member

It's sad, but like I've said before to some people, I feel like Smashboards is my best chance at finding someone. :/

ZTD | TECHnology

I never really actively search for a relationship or anything of the sort actually. I just let **** happen.

However I can completely relate with you on that.

We want Gay, Masculine, Nerdy types? Thats hard to find anywhere.

Top Bottom