• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
<3 Kip <3

I've been workin' on my Sonic, again. There's somethin' about that hedgehog that I can't get away from.
lol i have been working on my sonic quite a lot man got tom in a jab lock a lot
and i got him with my brooklyn rage mindgame.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I play tekken...I'm prolly gonna go buy it for my 360 today because I had it on PSP at first

I play asuka +hwoarang

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm not going to comment on much on Tekken... But I'll just say...that I have EVERY game of Tekken...even Dark Resurrection on PSP and i don't even own a PSP. Kazuya is my favorite character ever since the first Tekken. I play Kazuya, Raven, Zafina, Xiaoyu, and Mardok. I can play half the cast just as well... there are only a select few characters I refuse to play like Lars and Heihachi.

I also suggest watching the animated Tekken movie and the new Live action film that recently came out. They both are pretty good. The 5 reasons I own and wanted a PS3 was for Street Fighter 4, Metal Gear Solid, Resident Evil, Final Fantasy and Tekken. I can easily say I'm a Big fan of Tekken... I plan on getting Kazuya tatted on me sometime on the near future...

But I won't say that much...hehe

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
One of my favorite things ever is when I can see the moon during the day.

I don't really know why I think it's so cool, to be honest. It's not a huge deal or anything. It just makes me feel really good about the day for some reason.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
its not for everyone...lol...maybe I should said important read for people that use facebook and have me added...lol

Calebyte

Smash Lord

I don't really know why I think it's so cool, to be honest. It's not a huge deal or anything. It just makes me feel really good about the day for some reason.
Agreed. I love the sky in general. One of my favorite things is driving in the Midwest during dusk when lots of cumulous clouds are billowing in the air. Makes you realize how expansive the sky is, and makes for the most awesome sunsets ever. I love the Midwest landscape.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90

I could've gotten in trouble for staring at the moon during the day time while I was in formation one day. Since your head and eyes must be forward whenever you're at the position of attention. It's pretty mesmerizing.

Top Bottom