• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

D

Deleted member

Well, they don't have to be a nerd. They just gotta be able to put up with my own nerdiness. :3

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
That's a better way of putting it. I don't require nerdy guys but if you can deal with anime/game nerd tendencies then its all good lol. Then again nerd is a loosely used term. I think jocks are nerds in their own way because they get geeked over sports lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

That's what Ive been doing for years now. Just doing me and handling my own business. I figure things will happen. Though some random excitement along those lines is actually fun when it wants to be. Though I honestly never thought Smashboards would be an option for that. Hell, I didn't know there was a little clique of gay smashers until Auspher dropped this thread on everyone lol

D

Deleted member

I had a feeling there would be...so I just threw it out there that I was gay, and that was enough to set off a Skittle flavored avalanche of smashers, much to my delight.

ZTD | TECHnology

I don't really crush too often lol. I'm so chill about this stuff. There is someone I'd like to get to know better though tbh.

And honestly I had no alternative motive coming out to the community. When I looked at this thread I'm like "Oh okay I guess ill just say its no big deal. Half of MI knows anyway"

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I don't really crush too often lol. I'm so chill about this stuff. There is someone I'd like to get to know better though tbh.

And honestly I had no alternative motive coming out to the community. When I looked at this thread I'm like "Oh okay I guess ill just say its no big deal. Half of MI knows anyway"
I'm open about it in the sense that I'll say something if there is an inquiry. Otherwise, it never crosses my mind.

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
lol Oreo you're awesome. i forgot about this thread and no remembered why its awesome.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
aight no offense to WTP at all

but that was honestly your pick?

also thanks auspher...now I can't enter my next tournament as " orignal bag of skittles "...lol

also I would think some of you guys would crush on Smash64 at the very least...he's got that metro thing going on. (much like myself but his is farther in the metro spectrum then mine is)

ZTD | TECHnology

The laws of attraction for straight people apply to us also lol. Everyone has their own views on what they find sexually and physically attractive. Its just differs from person to person.

Just because Smash64 LOOKS like he could be gay doesn't mean all gay guys are going to jump on him lol. Common misconception.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I don't think he looks gay at all...lol

I'm just speaking in the since that I think Smash64 is an attractive male (not attracted to him before you guys get the wrong idea)

I mean aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

also I MEAN COME ON ITS WTP!

as far as women go I don't think I really have a type

I just Like Latina girls...but its not like I won't date a chick if she isnt latina

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
ehh...I mean if they eventually come out that shyness with me then yea me too but if you are like Perma-shy...Pass

I feel like people THAT shy hold al ot of secrets

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
naw nothing about his look I just...Like I assume it is something about his personality that Oreo liked but from what I have seen from him...there isn't much like charisma or anything...But then again I never really talk to him either so maybe I missed something

to each its own i guess

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm not sure if thats how its spelled but I still got it...loolol

hey man whatever works...although regardless of speculation...WTP likes women...so this whole thing is void...lol

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Well there was WTP/SoraSin/Lumi/Mr.E/That one guy that hangs with Roller/Auspher

These are all just people that I thought were attractive to me.

WTP-Straight
Lumi-Straight
SoraSin-Straight
Mr.E- Straight
Auspher-Homo
One guy that hangs with Roller whose name escapes me- Presumably straight

They also vary in the looks department a good deal.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I don't know any of those guys except WTP and auspher

but I feel sorry for you now...lol...thats like me liking a bunch of lesbians but one of them is straight but only likes a type that is completely opposite of me.

you will get urs eventually...lol

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Only straight girl: "I just looooove me a mountain dew drinkin', confederacy flag hangin', beer belly packin' kinda man!"

TKO: "FFFFUUUUUUUUUU"

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I don't know any of those guys except WTP and auspher

but I feel sorry for you now...lol...thats like me liking a bunch of lesbians but one of them is straight but only likes a type that is completely opposite of me.

you will get urs eventually...lol
Eh, it's a recurring theme. I'm used to it now. They could be the most flaming dude ever and I'll assume their straight based on my luck.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Well there was WTP/SoraSin/Lumi/Mr.E/That one guy that hangs with Roller/Auspher

These are all just people that I thought were attractive to me.

WTP-Straight
Lumi-Straight
SoraSin-Straight
Mr.E- Straight
Auspher-Homo
One guy that hangs with Roller whose name escapes me- Presumably straight

They also vary in the looks department a good deal.
Wait wait, that last one wasn't straight, so maybe your luck's changed! You should totally ask. Unless you weren't listing them in chronological order.

D

Deleted member

@TKBro, Wild Berry skittles da bess.

@Midwest: So...who are all the known Gay smashers?

Me
Excel
Joey
Shugo
TC
Meta Knight
Mikey Lenetia

Who else?

Edit: Also, where is Mikey Lenetia from? I've never met him. Any pics? xD

Top Bottom