• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

D

Deleted member

Give a random fact about yourself that most people don't know.

Also, it has become apparent that I must make very clear that while talking about relationships and the like are tolerable, there is to be absolutely no talk of any sexual acts in this thread. The site has many who are underage, and such discussions are inappropriate for them. If anything, take it to private messaging, but post it in here and you will be infracted.

lain

Smash Master
I'm not as ****ed up as people think. I do drugs, I party, I have fun.

But I also worry constantly over my own mental and physical health, go to school for clinical psychology, and try to be nice and empathetic to everyone I meet.

Also, I'm not gay. >:[

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
I'm not gonna lie, I'm legitimately surprised that Lain isn't gay. The rest I'm not that surprised about, however.

As for me: I'm only 19 years old (turned in May) and I've already gotten a degree under my belt (Network Systems Administrations, just associate level).

Oh yeah, one more thing. My name is Chonce (pronounced like Chauncey) and the fact around that is that a good chunk of OUGA didn't even know it months after I became a part of OUGA.

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah, one more thing. My name is Chonce (pronounced like Chauncey) and the fact around that is that a good chunk of OUGA didn't even know it months after I became a part of OUGA.
That, and they just liked calling you this:

Also, I should probably note that I am gay.

Inbefore20I'mnotsurprisedatalls.

D

Deleted member

You're gonna laugh when I tell you that several people from Louisville thought you were dating Rikku. :chuckle:

I suspected it in the Siis3 thread...>.>
Everyone that ever saw me and her in the same room thought we were dating.

We're just really good friends.

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Oh, something cool about me... I'm a senior in college, and in Air Force ROTC. Which means, as soon as I get my degree, I will be commissioned as a 2nd Lieutenant in the Air Force!

and for the record, Jiffyboob and I are dating :D

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Things you don't know about me if you don't know me well.:

I change my mind on things a lot. I've changed my mind ALOT on things as big as sexual preference (I'm so glad I fixed this.) or as small as my main on brawl (I will NEVER fix this.)

I really really REALLY hate wifi. I really do. Brawl wifi is an awful system, and the only reason I play it is because I'm 15.

I'm 15. Aww yeeeah.

I recently became addicted to Taiko no Tatsujin. It is a great game and it's so cute.

I'm a weeaboo in action when it comes to music. Deal with it (cool).

This is also the image I use to end all of my posts now-a-days:

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
this is a pretty awesome thread austin :O

things you don't know about me..

i played in marching band, soccer, bowling, chess club and ran track in high school, but now that i'm in college.. i'm a bum :D except i bowled on the UC team for one year.

when i was 15 i bowled my first perfect game

joey, i'm the same way with music. most of my favorite metal bands are from the scandinavian countries

i do crazy things in my sleep. sleepwalking, talking and other really crazy things.. including what gave me the scar that's on my arm xD

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Joey, you're only 15??! wow! I thought you were much older when I met you lol :chuckle:
YOU AND AUSPHER THOUGHT THE SAME THING RAGLFRAGL D: hahaha. Most people do actually. EVEN PEOPLE IN MY GRADE. "Really, you're only a sophomore? I thought you were a senior!!!"... D: D: D:

Kel

Smash Master
I still have a baby tooth.

I used to be the ISAI of DDR in that I wouldn't practice, come back to a random tournament after not playing for 8 months, beat the best player in the world, win the tournament, and then go back into obscurity.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
I'm in school for digital design, yet I'm colorblind to blues/greens and some reds/pinks.

I have to hex everything in photoshop/whatever I'm using then go look it up online. It takes forever yet I'm still getting a 3.8 in college despite not even knowing what some of the colors look like. :3

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
I like hugs and before and after i'm sleeping I cuddle whatever my head is laying on even when i was totally nude sleeping on a stop sigh without any pillows or blankets

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I'm extremely OCD, runs in my family lol. I can't walk into an area through one door and out another. Or around objects one way and not reverse my path. I also have to eat everything in quantities (or bites) of four with half eaten on the right side of my mouth, half eaten on the left side. R, L, R, L. Always.

I don't like flowers. I subconsciously associate them with funerals.

I've kept a journal since I was a freshman in high school (like uhh six, seven years?).

I can't think of anything else, lol. Oh yeah I'm scared of tornadoes. Terrified XD

D

Deleted member

Oh yeah I'm scared of tornadoes. Terrified XD
This applies to me as well, but when I'm at college and surrounded by my friends, I don't get too afraid.

As OUGA may have found out recently, I have a lot of pride in the character I main. Too much pride in the fact that I get angry when they **** all over me for playing him.

clowsui

Smash Legend
i'm extremely afraid of loneliness. i'm also very liable to get attached easily.

i'm actually more insecure than i let on. my confidence has improved dramatically because of smash, actually - i put on a confident front and started actually believing in it, lol.

i play the clarinet, and i'm pretty good at it. i should probably practice more often.

i've never kissed a girl in any of my dreams, or had any dreams of a sexual nature.

it's subsided for the most part, but my imagination was very overactive; if i wasn't doing anything or i was bored and i looked at something that could even be considered grotesque i would imagine the grossest thing possible and my mind would constantly formulate images based on that gross thing. it was awful

my favorite moments in my lifetime have all occurred in silence.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
From grades 4th-8th I used to have a temper so short that it took little provocation to set me off in a blind rage. Even 4 years of anger management didn't help. Ironically enough, I got into a fight with a student who was also in anger management with me.

It didn't calm down until after I started skateboarding. 4 years and well over 100 skateboards later, you'd have to be hard-pressed to make me go off in a LITERAL rage.

D

Deleted member

Kel would win. If he could really beat Kevin back then(not sure about now) then yeah...I'm not THAT good. I'm horrible at 10s.

Top Bottom