• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
ive known since i was like 8..and ive kissed girls plenty of times after that age and felt nothing lol. its just disgusting to me.

_Kain_

Smash Champion
At times I think it's biological...then at times I think it's psychological...I knew when I liked gurls...when I was little and I thought my Disney movie was up in the VCR then when I pushed play I saw something amazing O_________O

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
^ LOL that's funny. Oh and Kain I think its honestly both. Some people are born with it. Some people have negative experiences that may make them switch. There are many variables.

I've pretty much known since I was about 6 to be honest. I didn't acknowledge it or realized what it was until abotu 14/15. And then I loathed myself for it. Then I hooked up with girls. Then I realized there was no skating around it. Then my dad found out when I was 17. Then he beat me and kicked me out. Then I did the homeless thing. Then I decided to try to make something on my life. Here I am now. 22, out, proud, working hard, traveling, in school. :)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
the only reason I think bi dudes don't exist is because I DON'T KNOW ANY WOMAN WHO WOULD HAVE SEX WITH A DUDE AFTER SHE KNOWS HE'S BEEN HAVING SEX WITH OTHER NIGAHZ!

but other then that if I ever find that dude who has a boyfriend and a girlfriend...I will believe dudes can't be BI

I also think being BI is kinda greedy....Pick 1 ya *******s...lol

D

Deleted member

At times I think it's biological...then at times I think it's psychological...I knew when I liked gurls...when I was little and I thought my Disney movie was up in the VCR then when I pushed play I saw something amazing O_________O
LMAO...wow.

@Coney, I only looked for a girlfriend in junior high, just because I was trying to conform I guess. I then started to realize that it only made me uncomfortable, and I felt nothing at all towards other women, nor had I any desire to have a girlfriend.

But I always have had an attraction towards men. That much is clear to me. The earliest instance of finding a man attractive that I can remember is when I was a kid just browsing through tv channels, then happened upon an exercise program.

Guess who thinks muscles are hawt? :awesome:

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
haha tech thats me exactly up until the telling your dad part ><

and LOLLL i dont feel the magic the spark the fire the intensity the loveee when i kiss a girl its just blank and awkward and gross.

ZTD | TECHnology

the only reason I think bi dudes don't exist is because I DON'T KNOW ANY WOMAN WHO WOULD HAVE SEX WITH A DUDE AFTER SHE KNOWS HE'S BEEN HAVING SEX WITH OTHER NIGAHZ!

but other then that if I ever find that dude who has a boyfriend and a girlfriend...I will believe dudes can't be BI

I also think being BI is kinda greedy....Pick 1 ya *******s...lol
You have not seen enough of the world yet lol.

It's somewhat of a race thing though. Black people are more homophobic. You would think it'd be different but no. I know girls though that don't mind that their guy is into guys also. Coincidentally they're all white.

LMAO...wow.

@Coney, I only looked for a girlfriend in junior high, just because I was trying to conform I guess. I then started to realize that it only made me uncomfortable, and I felt nothing at all towards other women, nor had I any desire to have a girlfriend.

But I always have had an attraction towards men. That much is clear to me. The earliest instance of finding a man attractive that I can remember is when I was a kid just browsing through tv channels, then happened upon an exercise program.

Guess who thinks muscles are hawt? :awesome:

LOL for me it was actually day time talk shows. There were a lot of half naked men on them in the 90s....lol

@Shugo..rofl

Coney

Smash Master
a few people i've met aren't strictly bi, more pansexual in that they're simply attracted to either sex so long as they're attractive, not bound by rules or sex/gender restrictions. if something is pretty, or sexy, or cute, or whatever they want, they will want to sleep with it.

i don't understand much of a difference between the two (one is an attraction to both sexes, one is an attraction to any sex so long as they're attractive), but after being friends with a bisexual dude for so long, it's definitely not a hoax or misunderstanding or anything, it exists. though most bisexual guys i've met have a "type" of guy they like, whereas their preferred women run a broader spectrum.

deviant sexuality is fascinating!

ZTD | TECHnology

On the other spectrum my ex was bi but preferred men over women and had specific "types" in both sexes as far as what he looked for.

It is fascinating indeed.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Being Bi isn't being greedy. Being Bi is just like being gay or straight. It's a sexual preference. I know WAY more girls that are bi than guys though sooo...

I feel like that the enviorment that I grew up in changed my heterosexuality. I was always with the girl's in everything that isn't obviously unacceptable(sleepovers, boy/girl seperated events, etc.). Being with girls all of the time sets them as friends for me and nothing more in almost all occasions. I can't see myself dating a girl even though I have asked once or twice. They're great for bestfriends though. :D

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
What coney said exactly. lol its just not there for me. you have to view it from my angle lol aka picture you kissing a guy and tell me how you think it'd feel...it's seriously no different.

and lmaoooooooooo @ TKO

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I don't understand that gif

and shugo what if that girl was gonna give you 1million just for like 3 quick pecks?

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
lmaoooo coney with the EC gif's, but uh sure lol 1 million for 3 quick pecks thats nothing. i can fake liking it loll, but i wont.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
a few people i've met aren't strictly bi, more pansexual in that they're simply attracted to either sex so long as they're attractive, not bound by rules or sex/gender restrictions. if something is pretty, or sexy, or cute, or whatever they want, they will want to sleep with it.

i don't understand much of a difference between the two (one is an attraction to both sexes, one is an attraction to any sex so long as they're attractive), but after being friends with a bisexual dude for so long, it's definitely not a hoax or misunderstanding or anything, it exists. though most bisexual guys i've met have a "type" of guy they like, whereas their preferred women run a broader spectrum.

deviant sexuality is fascinating!
Hmm... but i like men as much as i like women, but im gonna be real here i want a wife an some kids someday so yeah, for now i could have some fun an stuff, I love my GF Btw shes my everything an more (Not becuz i think its the right thing to do, its just what i want)

Radium88

Smash Lord
I am bicurious. I would like to try and kiss a girl just to see what it feels like. I would be scared to date a bi only because I can be pretty jealous and i have to worry about both genders well i would go mad.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Speaking of which, I had two of my female friends (one bi, one bi-curious) make out with each other for me on New Years Eve. Made for a nice little treat before midnight rolled around, haha.

D

Deleted member

Speaking of which, I had two of my female friends (one bi, one bi-curious) make out with each other for me on New Years Eve. Made for a nice little treat before midnight rolled around, haha.
Haha, only you KB...

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
I am bicurious. I would like to try and kiss a girl just to see what it feels like. I would be scared to date a bi only because I can be pretty jealous and i have to worry about both genders well i would go mad.
i feel you haha... i don't think my Gf really cares that much about other people that much. at first when i told her she was like really?... Im Bi too haha, i was in love then.... but weird i wouldnt really go outta me way to like talk to a guy an stuff like that, but yeah im weird an in love :)

How about Bi's date each other gay's with gays an str8's with str8's i like this thread now

Radium88

Smash Lord
Ok, I am very interested in psychology as well and sadly fell one class short of having a psych minor. I found out about transexuality like 4 yrs ago and was intrigued by it. Transexuality is about born females or males who were born in the wrong gender. Some have surgeries and take hormones to correct what was wrong. Men to female is a lot easier female to male because the technology doesnt exist for it yet. Here's my question:

If you find a guy (who use to be female and in this sense gay) who you were attracted to because their personality and physique match what you were looking for, would you be completely turned off after finding out? Or does the female part completely disgust you?

If it were me and the guy was straight, I couldn't date them mainly because I like the male reproductive parts and not primarily for procrating because there are various ways to have a child. ;p

Also I actually know transgendered people and don't think it is an abomination so please be respectful.

shounenkel

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I am very interested in psychology as well and sadly fell one class short of having a psych minor. I found out about transexuality like 4 yrs ago and was intrigued by it. Transexuality is about born females or males who were born in the wrong gender. Some have surgeries and take hormones to correct what was wrong. Men to female is a lot easier female to male because the technology doesnt exist for it yet. Here's my question:

If you find a guy (who use to be female and in this sense gay) who you were attracted to because their personality and physique match what you were looking for, would you be completely turned off after finding out? Or does the female part completely disgust you?

If it were me and the guy was straight, I couldn't date them mainly because I like the male reproductive parts and not primarily for procrating because there are various ways to have a child. ;p

Also I actually know transgendered people and don't think it is an abomination so please be respectful.
-__- I don't no, woow im not ready for that

Top Bottom