• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Aight So I'ma need more girls to post the ideal list so I can disect it....like a self evaluation.
Rauleen said:
Ok ideal BF:

1. A best friend who I can talk to about whatever; a guy that I can have serious or completely pointless conversations with.
2. Who is up to go do whatever, be it dancing, rock climbing, hiking, playing a sport, going to rockband nights, clubbing, playing in a playground or watching something at home.
3. Someone who will sing Bohemian Rhapsody with me on a car ride to a tournament.
4. I actually want a guy who plays video games; I've dated a guy who wasn't into video games that much and it wasn't as fun
5. Someone who will watch anime, musicals, plays, documentaries with me (wouldn't force him but chick flicks)
6. Someone who can subside my jealousy and trust.
7. A romantic guy who does things that I didn't think he would do like come to my work to give me a flower
8. Adventurous in and out of bed ;p
9. Will travel anywhere in the world
10. Ambitious and has goals
11. Can deal with my temper and helps me control it
12. Silly as I can be and I can be pretty weird too...

List goes on and on...

13.Pluses: Cooks, musically inclined, break dances, can teach me multiple languages...but we can't have everything :3
1. I feel like most of the time when I go for this I end up getting friendzone'd I guess you are different but for somr reason most girls have this "We can't be friends AND dating" complex going on...and thats I usually think you NEED to be friends first before you start dating.

2.Rockband night?...I wish they had that in MD...I'd be all over that.

3. don't know who that is..but I do Car-aoke all the time...lol

4. Understandable.

5. Documentaries?....Ehhhhhhhhhh...better be intersting as ****..I dont have a problem watching chick flicks though...I just don't like watching the super cliche super obvious chick flicks (or any movies for that matter)

6. ummm.

7. well maybe not flowers (they don't seem that cool anymore unless its roses) but other stuff yea.

8. Oh word?...lol

9. you already know I travel.

10. I think I accomplished most of what I wanted to...at least the important s**t

11. you have a temper? (reads post of that one guy with pinay chick) Oh.

12. "Weird" girls are the best.

13. I cook...I dance but not break..I can Only 6 step and freeze...lol (and top rock) and I speak spanish although I understand it much more than I can speak it (sentence translation in my head is kinda slow thus making the sentences a littler slower and I hate how i sound speaking spanish)

Side note: I don't like the average girl. any girl I date needs some Kind of edge...be it she be a gamer or like a Dancer or can sing or has some weird but funny interest.

also this matchmaker thread so good...but the onyl girl I KNOW I want in the smash community is taken...lol

Double side note: Nicole..you fine as f**k...I'd Beat...and make it a status Update on facebook after...LMAO

Triple Side Note: the girl i was talking about in Side note 1 is not nicole...I just like messing with nicole...lol girl in Side note 1 is in the MW though. (OHHHHHHHH MYSTERIES!!!)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I don't think it's that much of a mystery that you like Rauleen.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
its not rauleen dummy...you guys are too perfect for each other..

good try trying to call me out.

Everyone knew I had a crush on her and Usually I would go for the steal but I only go for the steal if I think the boyfriend is a total lame

I don't think you are a total lame + you make her happy + you like 500000000000x closer than I am distance wise. So I just dropped it.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
its not rauleen dummy...you guys are too perfect for each other..

good try trying to call me out.

Everyone knew I had a crush on her and Usually I would go for the steal but I only go for the steal if I think the boyfriend is a total lame

I don't think you are a total lame + you make her happy + you like 500000000000x closer than I am distance wise. So I just dropped it.
Lol I didn't think you would try to steal her or anything, I just knew you had a crush on her. I guess I read your last paragraph wrong lol sorry.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
well yea I did but its whatever now. Everything fizzles out after inactivity/realization it wouldn't work.

Farthest I can realistically date is Ohio I Think (within the 10 hour radius.)

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Pffft, I lived in texas when I dated Rauleen >_>. 14 hours lol. It was hell not seeing her for a month at a time though :(.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
yea but you could move. I can't move for like another year at the very least. and distance isn't really a problem with me but it always seems to be a problem with the girl so I just stopped trying to distance as far as much as I used to

Last Legit GF I had was in MI and that was 8 hours...and she broke it off cuz of distance and I saw her every month...I didn't really see a problem with it because if it ever got super srs she could have just moved here with me (I live by myself)

I just don't want to date in Maryland...out of every girl I met here I only really liked one of them.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Everyone should try to guess which girl in the Smash community I legitimately have a crush on, lol. It'd be a totally awkward situation if I actually would make advances since it's kind of not possible, but guess away if you'd like. :p

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
can I ask a couple of questions before I start guessing

(YOU GUYS SHOULD GUESS AT MINE ALSO!!! HYLIANS GUESS WAS "WRONG"...only wrong because of Time factor...two month ago he would have been right...lol)

anyway
My 1 hint is She is in the MW.

@KB my one question is.

is she in the MW?...lol

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
WOW...WTF KB...LMAO...

aight KB won.

ummmm....My guess issssssssssssss....wow...I actually don't know....I'ma just go with Nicole..

inb4wrong.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You are correct!
in that you're wrong, try again. xD

I'll have to respond to the guesses this evening. Lunch break is over. D:

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
There's a different Ashley around iirc. Also, it was pretty obvious that you had a crush on Helen, lol.

And an admission: For a bit during my freshman-turned-junior year (fyear credits transferring) at OU, I also had a crush on her (Helen). A lot of **** happened that year, though. Lol.

Currently, I can't say I have a crush on anyone.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
WOW it couldn't have been that obvious....you was around me for like 40 seconds top Juu...LOL

besides I always thought I was naturally flirty anyway but apparently theres a difference...

I should make note of that.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I'm not talking about DE. I'm talking about umashi, my sexy link main team mate. ^_^
The girl that went clubbing with you guys. Haha.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Oh Idk why I didn't even think of that...lololol...I guess I was thinking Ohio exclusive

I like her...she's nice. but that one dude that threatened me for no reason kinda ruined me thinking anything farther than friendship (atleast me intiating it.)

Cook

Smash Master
I think that every boy has a crush on Nicole because it would be reasonable of them. Unless they're gay. Then they have a crush on me.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I think that every boy has a crush on Nicole because it would be reasonable of them. Unless they're gay. Then they have a crush on me.
^ LOL. Cocky much? xD (I really was sure that KB had a crush on her though :X)

Yeah TKO, that was our friend yogehi, and he's kinda our best friend, he just worries a lot. Sorry about that, he was just trying to be a protective parent. xD I think if he had actually gotten to know you, then he would not have said something like that.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
I'm saying...hard reads all around...LMAO

atleast jiffys all cool about it (or atleast appears to be)

F@t@l flipped **** when i was tryna get at st@r light....he had all reason to though...that was one of the people I would actually try to steal...lmao.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
lol.

@ Cook: I actually have never had a crush on Nicole. I think she's awesome and a really good player. In general she's a person that I want to play and beat when it matters, but that's about the size of it. She's just cool. I find it particularly difficult to get a crush on a girl I haven't spent a fair amount of time with.

As for me thinking that the crush he had on Helen was obvious, well... I dunno. I guess I'm pretty good at reading people's emotions and actions when I want to. Helen's a good friend of mine so I look out for her, lol. In general, I think it's kind of easy for me to read people... but it's not particularly difficult when you don't leave much of an impression (like I do) and can just sit back and watch.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
as far as nicole goes...I just wanna beat...I'm pretty sure she already knew that though...lmao

I'd take her out first though...gotta be a gentlemen about it...lol. and put it on facebook. (cuz thats how much you mean to me GIIIIIIIIRRRRRRL!)

Nicole is out of range to me as far as dating goes (distance wise) but I think i've seen her like 4 times in the last 5 months...lol

D

Deleted member

yeah TKBro, it was obvious. :cool:

I wouldn't be surprised if KB's crush is Helen as well, maybe I'm wrong though.
Seconding this, in that TKO was obvious and that KB's crush is on Helen.

Everyone has a crush on Helen. Hell, if I weren't gay, we'd probably already have been married at this point. :3

Lol, j/k Rikku. <3

D

Deleted member

True fact:

Earlier in my smash career, around late June, I had a crush on Jiffy.

Top Bottom