• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

Radium88

Smash Lord
I had a crush on Infern back in like the beginning of last year but after 2 months, figured it really wasnt going anywhere and I had met Hylian who seemed to be more into me.

@Tko: Also, how do you not know Bohemian Rhapsody???? and that is sung by Queen.

clowsui

Smash Legend
denzi already knows my MW crush, along w/ a lot of ppl xD though i've gone back to crushing this one girl at my old hs -___-

@rauleen i remember you coming here and then infern just didn't do anything. failure

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
lol.

best way to get in nicole's pants:
"i dont actually like you as a person. but i'd **** you."
CLASSIC.

i never get that, you know, because i'm not good looking or anything, and i dont hang out in a community of predominately straight males.

i am extremely flattered by your originality :troll:
Woah Woah!

I never said I didn't like you as a person...I don't even see how you could get that after the way i treat you every time i see you and if you have read any shoutout i ever gave you after a tournament (except siis3) it was all showering you with compliments.

either way I'd totally date you if it came down to it but saying that just doesn't mean anything when I already know **** wouldnt happen

1. you don't find me attractive
2. you are to far away.

however that one night stand?

that could pop off ANYWHERE!...and it prolly wouldn't be a one night thing anyway! :awesome:

even though I put that face everything i said was serious besides the last line.

TP

Smash Master
TKbro's version of communicating with Nicole is grabbing her. He's the King DDD of talking to girls.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
you've never kissed anyone?

and Lol TP

<---taught nicole the sonic matchup imo.

<---was disappointed when she drop that gameto spindash kip.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
.then I can assume you haven't beat either.

don't know why you put guy in there also...lol unless you tryna tell me (and the whole thread) something.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
TK.... You crack me up...I mean I can literally picture the way you would say..."however that one night stand?" haha

God Kais are pimps, can't be locked down...

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@Y.b.M. I get that a lot...people saying they can pretty much hear me saying what I type...lol

@Chi...I mean I guess thats cute...lol...we all know you waiting for that azn girl to come and rock your world anyway

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
The only smasher I've ever had a crush on is Rauleen. I was smittin pretty fast as well lol i talked to her pretty much the whole tournament and just thought she was amazingly interesting.

Radium88

Smash Lord
were you referring to me? haha
Heh sorry. On my mobile and was too lazy to quote but yessir I was referring to you.

Also, which tournament? Do you remember? Because was that the first one we were at the same tournament?

I thought he was worth friending after Kakuna Matata because he helped me carry a table when I was helping clean up after the tournament. I am a sucker for the nice guy.

Nice guys dont finish last, they finish XD I couldnt help it, it was there.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
You didn't. I got friends in low places.
You MAY have me pegged. However IF you're guessing what I think you are guessing then I'm not worried.. There's a few people I like(you may know one of them) but there's only one guy that I'm "crushing" on and I haven't told ANYONE who it is.

Unless I was really drunk. But I don't think I was so my secret is safe ;)

For now.

Lol this is funny.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
you may have me pegged. However if you're guessing what i think you are guessing then i'm not worried.. There's a few people i like(you may know one of them) but there's only one guy that i'm "crushing" on and i haven't told anyone who it is.

Unless i was really drunk. But i don't think i was so my secret is safe ;)

for now.

Lol this is funny.
>_> ;

Radium88

Smash Lord
Awwww >.< Like I said, I am enthralled by nice guys.

Blergh, this was for what Hylian said.

@ Tech: Have you made a move?! Do they know?!

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
@Rauleen: No,I haven't made any moves yet. There's a chance he knows but I doubt. Who knows lol.

I'm rarely this shy about this stuff lol. What is wrong me with lol

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
@Rauleen: No,I haven't made any moves yet. There's a chance he knows but I doubt. Who knows lol.

I'm rarely this shy about this stuff lol. What is wrong me with lol
Brah! I'mma need you to man up... Forget that Soap Opera emotion..be straight up with it...

If you like someone just tell them... what's the worst that can happen? Keep it pimpin, pimpin...

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
^ Word. Just tell them
and us
TC.

And I'm done yankin' everyone's chain for laughs. My crush was Kassy, that's why I said it is impossible lol. I don't ever get in between people who are together, it's not right.

However, Nicole you already know more about me than some people here; my thoughts, intents, opinions, desires, all that ****. I can't really add anything to that lol.

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
@rauleen i remember you coming here and then infern just didn't do anything. failure
lol so wrong chi, but thats something in the past we dont need to bring up

TK, all your posts are hilarious lol I just hope your keeping it real does not go wrong

KB, I had no idea lol

TC, just think, "what would the best snake in the midwest do?"

Infern Angelis

Smash Master
You are, the smashball next to your name is not light up like it would normally do, yet your making posts. There must be a setting somewhere to remain invisible in the boards...

Nicole

Smash Champion
Woah Woah!

I never said I didn't like you as a person...I don't even see how you could get that after the way i treat you every time i see you and if you have read any shoutout i ever gave you after a tournament (except siis3) it was all showering you with compliments.

either way I'd totally date you if it came down to it but saying that just doesn't mean anything when I already know **** wouldnt happen

1. you don't find me attractive
2. you are to far away.

however that one night stand?

that could pop off ANYWHERE!...and it prolly wouldn't be a one night thing anyway! :awesome:

even though I put that face everything i said was serious besides the last line.
not liking me was an exaggeration (obviously), but its ******** to tell a girl that you want to have sex with that "as far as Nicole, i just wanna beat." it will usually, if they are a girl worth knowing/speaking to, end up in you not getting anything.
of course if you're used to hitting on stupid ****s/girls that play smash so that boys can hit on them cause they're actually terrible at the game, you can probably get whatever you want by telling them that they're hot and you'd **** them, cause they're insecure and need a d!ck in them to prove to themselves that they're a worthwhile person.

THE MORE YOU KNOW ;)

idk about that one night stand ever happening

KB you're such a heartbreaker </3

Top Bottom