• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850

And I'm done yankin' everyone's chain for laughs. My crush was Kassy, that's why I said it is impossible lol. I don't ever get in between people who are together, it's not right.

Ah! Wowsa! >_< I was sure it was Nicole, but aww, that's so sweet. ^_^
Well, I can still always be your friend sometimes dressed like Peach! :D
You're a great guy KB! Plus I have two cousins for you! :p

not liking me was an exaggeration (obviously), but its ******** to tell a girl that you want to have sex with that "as far as Nicole, i just wanna beat." it will usually, if they are a girl worth knowing/speaking to, end up in you not getting anything.
of course if you're used to hitting on stupid ****s/girls that play smash so that boys can hit on them cause they're actually terrible at the game, you can probably get whatever you want by telling them that they're hot and you'd **** them, cause they're insecure and need a d!ck in them to prove to themselves that they're a worthwhile person.
LOL! Why does almost every "girl" on AiB come to mind when reading this. xD
:X

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Brah! I'mma need you to man up... Forget that Soap Opera emotion..be straight up with it...

If you like someone just tell them... what's the worst that can happen? Keep it pimpin, pimpin...
^ Word. Just tell them
and us
TC.

Now we just have to wait for Tech to follow suit.
TC, just think, "what would the best snake in the midwest do?"

I like Auspher. There I said it.

And LOL at Infern's reference to keeping it real. If that was a Dave Chapelle show reference...major points in my book.

MetalMusicMan

Sleepwalk our lives away.
I saw the title of this thread and I thought to myself, "this thread is going to consist of nothing other than 'I'm gay' / 'I want to bone [person]' posts".

I was right.

lol

I guess if you like imagining pubes.

God damn it Cookie, lmfao

Something most people don't know about me is that I had a foursome with Nicole, Cook, and their pet rabbit.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
not liking me was an exaggeration (obviously), but its ******** to tell a girl that you want to have sex with that "as far as Nicole, i just wanna beat." it will usually, if they are a girl worth knowing/speaking to, end up in you not getting anything.
of course if you're used to hitting on stupid ****s/girls that play smash so that boys can hit on them cause they're actually terrible at the game, you can probably get whatever you want by telling them that they're hot and you'd **** them, cause they're insecure and need a d!ck in them to prove to themselves that they're a worthwhile person.

THE MORE YOU KNOW ;)

idk about that one night stand ever happening
Lol nicole this never works for me and this wasn't an attempt to actually get at you...if I really really was gonna try I would have made attempts at apex...but as I stated like a million times before...why try the impossible?...couldn't see you dating anyone that u weren't attracted to. I said that in a more comical way than anything but there's truth behind it

But I definitely expected to get laughs out it waayy more than you being like "TK take me! Take me now!"

Cook

Smash Master
Something most people don't know about me is that I had a foursome with Nicole, Cook, and their pet rabbit.
Well, it wasn't really a foursome because Nicole was mostly just watching. It really wasn't even a threesome because the rabbit wasn't actually there. It was really just us having sex...

But our rabbit would totally do a foursome right now because she's horny as hell and keeps trying to **** the cat.

Now, a question for all you black dudes: would you think a girl was racist if she wasn't really attracted to black guys? I'm not trying to offend anyone here, I'm just curious, because I know a few girls who just aren't attracted to some races, like black guys or Indians. Personally, I know I am LESS attracted to certain races, meaning it's harder for me to think a black girl is hot, and she would probably have to have a lot more going on than normal for me to want to date her. Is that pretty racist? I feel that it isn't because I can't really help what I'm attracted to, just like it would be silly to call a gay guy a chauvinist.

@Infern: Lol, I guess you better stay away from girls with common names because you only get one chance!

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
Mmm, I'm a girl smasher who TKO apparently hits on, and I may be also be considered "terrible" at the game....

My intention in playing smash is not and has never been to pick up guys. I play because I actually have a genuine love of the game. And while I may not be greatest or most experienced player, I do also have a genuine desire to improve. That's why I play smash.

I'm an independent girl, and have never felt like I "need a d!ck in them to prove to themselves that they're a worthwhile person." In fact, I've spent the majority of my high school and college years being single (and loving it!) while also being confident in myself and happy all the while. Nor am I the type of girl that would sleep with a guy just because he sweet talked me a lil. I don't do (and have never done) random "hookups", simply because I have morals and would like to keep some sense of decency as a lady.

One of the reasons I have a boyfriend now is because he actually cared about me enough to put in the time and effort to break down my walls, which I know couldn't have been an easy task. So kudos to you, Jiffy!

...Just some facts 'bout me

Nicole

Smash Champion
Mmm, I'm a girl smasher who TKO apparently hits on, and I may be also be considered "terrible" at the game....

My intention in playing smash is not and has never been to pick up guys. I play because I actually have a genuine love of the game. And while I may not be greatest or most experienced player, I do also have a genuine desire to improve. That's why I play smash.

I'm an independent girl, and have never felt like I "need a d!ck in them to prove to themselves that they're a worthwhile person." In fact, I've spent the majority of my high school and college years being single (and loving it!) while also being confident in myself and happy all the while. Nor am I the type of girl that would sleep with a guy just because he sweet talked me a lil. I don't do (and have never done) random "hookups", simply because I have morals and would like to keep some sense of decency as a lady.

One of the reasons I have a boyfriend now is because he actually cared about me enough to put in the time and effort to break down my walls, which I know couldn't have been an easy task. So kudos to you, Jiffy!

...Just some facts 'bout me
idk if you were offended by my post, but you shouldn't be, i wasnt talking about you. tko hits on every girl so its hard to not be in that category, amirite? :psycho:

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
haha yea I guess you're right!

Sorry, I just woke up in an angry mood today and took it out on smashboards... lol oops

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Well, it wasn't really a foursome because Nicole was mostly just watching. It really wasn't even a threesome because the rabbit wasn't actually there. It was really just us having sex...

But our rabbit would totally do a foursome right now because she's horny as hell and keeps trying to **** the cat.

Now, a question for all you black dudes: would you think a girl was racist if she wasn't really attracted to black guys? I'm not trying to offend anyone here, I'm just curious, because I know a few girls who just aren't attracted to some races, like black guys or Indians. Personally, I know I am LESS attracted to certain races, meaning it's harder for me to think a black girl is hot, and she would probably have to have a lot more going on than normal for me to want to date her. Is that pretty racist? I feel that it isn't because I can't really help what I'm attracted to, just like it would be silly to call a gay guy a chauvinist.

@Infern: Lol, I guess you better stay away from girls with common names because you only get one chance!
I used to get mad at it, but I mean. I can't say I'm super attracted to white women. I generally don't discriminate, but I'd be dumb to say that people don't have some. I think it's a bit deeper than that, though, since you have to deal with your family's expectations/feelings about potential mates.(Technically you do so before you ever step into a relationship with someone, because your nuclear family experience colors the type of person you look for). Unfortunately, love isn't really blind.

Not every family is comfortable seeing their little girl with a black dude... or a white dude for a black girl, and so on and so on. If I was deeply in love with a girl from the sticks for instance and her family didn't accept me or I had to deal with some **** from them, I'm not sure if I'd stay (Some people can deal with it, I can't say that I really could. Think what you will). For the ones that are, that's awesome though. It's an undercurrent that's pretty obvious to those that look, however.

We've seen the situation before.

[Edit:] My bad if I presented some of this as fact, lol. It's more or less what I believe, though.

D

Deleted member

@Cook: Honestly, Excel hit the nail on the head with what I'm interested in, so I guess the same applies to me. I'm not sure why, but it's just rare that I will find myself attracted to a black guy. I don't think it's racist, though. I mean, I have a lot of friends of all sorts of races, and I don't discriminate against any. Hell, I don't understand why I wouldn't be attracted to a lot of black men in the MW. Like...Y.b.M. for instance. He's top tier with many women, but he doesn't really do anything for me "down there", you know?

I'd just prefer a white guy as a lover. I mean, I feel bad saying it so bluntly, but what's the point in dodging the truth?

Rikku~

Smash Apprentice
lol i'm a total ***** on smashboards all the time, no big deal
haha ok good I don't feel so bad now!

Some of my non-smash girlfriends give me sh*t all the time for playing, and say things like "you only play to pick up nerds" among other not so nice things that really piss me off. So I guess seeing that post brought out all that pent up frustration...sorry for sounding like I was trying to start a cat fight or something :embarrass: I will try not to make anymore irrational rage/venting posts for the sake of everyone in this thread lol

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Well, at least the catfight was avoided. :p
I think its easy to tell when a girl is playing a game just for stupid reasons, for example if they dress like a **** and try really hard. Haha. And tell lies to get on tv. <_< erm...
(Haha I'm not tryin to hate, just makin observations)

I don't think its a bad thing to vent here. Idk. I've always loved video games, ever since I was little. ^_^ I also used to be really ugly too. And very antisocial. I used to wear giant brown ugly stephen hawking glasses, and id never wear clothes that fit me, I also had really bad skin. Haha.

I am just comfortable with myself now. ^_^
I probably could try harder to look nicer but I'm too lazy. I never wear my make up or contacts. :p

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

I am very open of race of who I dated and so far all the girls I dated who either white or black. I don't care what race they are along we kick it off and it works and if the family accepts it cause I got a half brother who is a halfrican LOL and I am not but we have the same taste. Sometimes I took it as racist and other times I didn't for as long I know a reason behind it cause I went off on people a few people in a Adult Living class because of it. As for the question it varies on person just watch you words to people about it.

@Rikku- Good for you being independent and confident, I like that in a girl cause I knew a few female friends who weren't.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
The Clear up post.

Wrong

You are not a girl smasher. You are a girl, who I find attractive and nice and cool and stuff.

if I didn't meet you at a tournament that wouldn't change the fact that all of that stuff is true.

however that probably also means that I would have never met you either because I'm pretty sure I wouldn't ever have a reason to travel to OH if i never decided to start playing smash.

idk if you were offended by my post, but you shouldn't be, i wasnt talking about you. tko hits on every girl so its hard to not be in that category, amirite? :psycho:
NOT TRUE!...I'm just naturally flirty...ever since I've been single (Which has been for atleast a year now?) I kinda have this "let's see where this goes" attitude with girls...which makes it easy to develop crushes...but just as easy to end them.

(I'm the most committed dude in a realtionship before anyone thinks my flirtyness carries over....I've been cheated on before though...doesn't feel good.)

but for the record I have never hit on Kassandra and Day and Dark Energy and any WC girl and any florida chick (or EC chick outside of starlight) :psycho:

I used to but now nope. The only time I get like angry about it is when she won't date me because of the bad stereotypes black people give off...and I'm so like...not even remotely close to the stereotypes. so basically I don't like to be wrote off before you even get to know me.

I'm not even that attracted to black chicks unless they are light skinned...lol

Bottom line::

I flirt with/Hit on A LOT of chicks...I'm not ashamed of it...its just how I am. but My hit on is never as serious as everyone thinks...almost every girl I actually Like I don't even say anything to because I'm too afraid of rejection/don't feel like taking mad hits to my already low confidence level

I genuinely like Helen though. but even if she didn't have a boyfriend I'd prolly be too much of a b***h to try to get with her.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The doctors said I was suppose to be a girl when I was born but they guess wrong LOL.

FlyingFrenchman

Smash Apprentice
I went skiing on the 7th of January. Sometime a little after midnight, I fell about 15 feet and landed on my ***. Somehow I was able to get up and ski the rest of the way down the hill. I think I might be the highlander.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Everyone has their preferences in what they consider attractive so it can't be helped. I mean only stupid or jealous people would call a person racist because they are not physically attracted to a certain race.

To be honest I already knew Auspher digs white dudes. I pick up on the most subtle stuff.

And hell I'm not into black guys either. And I get a LOT of **** for it from other black dudes. But everytime someone comes at me with that ignorant bull**** I just tell them:

"You're just mad that you can't have me"

Regardless of whether its true or not it shuts a lot of people up.

I also think its stupid how my parents are stuck in this old school black mentality. They'd rather me date a guy than a white person. Who cares though? At the end of the day :

I'ma do me

Oh and in terms of attraction my tier list goes:

Top Tier:
Caucasian of any variety or background.

High Tier:
Middle Eastern

Mid Tier
Latinos , Native Americans

Low Tier

Asians, Indian/Hindu

Bottom Tier
African American

Everything else that can be put into a category is mid tier I suppose. Same with race, I prefer some builds over others and certain features. I can't say I'm colorblind but I knoiw what I like lol

Coney

Smash Master
i have a very hard time conveying my extreme confidence without coming across as arrogant, so i end up being hilariously self-conscious about it, which lowers my confidence in a gross vicious cycle

Top Bottom