• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

_Kain_

Smash Champion
Ybm keeps it real thats all I gotta say

Also implants suck cause it doesn't even look right. And there all stiff. It's nasty, at least to me it is. Plus the scars it leaves

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Everyone has their preferences in what they consider attractive so it can't be helped. I mean only stupid or jealous people would call a person racist because they are not physically attracted to a certain race.

To be honest I already knew Auspher digs white dudes. I pick up on the most subtle stuff.

And hell I'm not into black guys either. And I get a LOT of **** for it from other black dudes. But everytime someone comes at me with that ignorant bull**** I just tell them:

"You're just mad that you can't have me"

Regardless of whether its true or not it shuts a lot of people up.

I also think its stupid how my parents are stuck in this old school black mentality. They'd rather me date a guy than a white person. Who cares though? At the end of the day :

I'ma do me

Oh and in terms of attraction my tier list goes:

Top Tier:
Caucasian of any variety or background.

High Tier:
Middle Eastern

Mid Tier
Latinos , Native Americans

Low Tier

Asians, Indian/Hindu

Bottom Tier
African American

Everything else that can be put into a category is mid tier I suppose. Same with race, I prefer some builds over others and certain features. I can't say I'm colorblind but I knoiw what I like lol

Tech, I ****ing love this tier list.

Switch Latinos with Middle Easterners and bump Asians to mid tier and you have my tier list.

[collapse=Recent Pic of Me. Not the most photogenic]
[/collapse]

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so this must be the"gay people only" post pics?
?
because every girl in the midwest is taken (Every desireable girl at least)

besides...most of you have my facebook...lol

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
A friend scanned a bunch of pictures of friends from middle school. Here's me in 6th grade. I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally hate my smile. Part of the reason I don't smile in pictures now.

[collapse=6th Grade Excel]
[/collapse]

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
We should post pics of when we were little....although I don't have mine atm. Maybe later. I had huge pink glasses.

LOL screw that i had a huge forehead, super short hair and huge cheeks that is all i am gonna say.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I hated my younger pictures. First I had an afro and then after that I just looked so dorky. I didn't really "develop" till like 9th grade. I became a giant over the summer and voice got deep. Then I started dressing less dorky lol. Then I went through this rebel/gangster phase and starting dressing like I was in a gang and I was skipping school and partying all the time lol. NO one that met me after high school believes me when I tell them that either lol I changed a lot in the past 6 years.

I was terribly shy growing up though. I'm not too shy anymore but I still keep to myself in most situations. Except the Smash community. Y'all are my people.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I was an active little kid:

TP

Smash Master
I look at those pictures and think "That kid grew up to chaingrab people? Sheesh, this world..."

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I also used to kinda have bad teeth when I was younger, but then I decided that I didn't wanna be asian, and got that **** straightened out!

:)
I wish I was as skinny as I used to be, oh man I had like a 4 pack.

Top Bottom