• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Something Most People Don't Know About You...(Read the OP before posting, please)

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
so

Does anyone else get it in with music on?

like not loud as **** but like just to set the mood

I have a couple of times...doenst really effect the performance...but I think it somewhat effects the mood...not big tho..not like it makes bland sex amazing...it just makes amazing sex more amazing.

I have a playlist called "Set the mood"...I used to call it the "gettin it in mix" but thats not even remotely romantic...lol

even worse before that I called it the "beat mix"...LMAO

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
so

Does anyone else get it in with music on?

like not loud as **** but like just to set the mood

I have a couple of times...doenst really effect the performance...but I think it somewhat effects the mood...not big tho..not like it makes bland sex amazing...it just makes amazing sex more amazing.

I have a playlist called "Set the mood"...I used to call it the "gettin it in mix" but thats not even remotely romantic...lol

even worse before that I called it the "beat mix"...LMAO
I've gotten it in to The Killers, The Smiths and Smashing Pumpkins all in the same night.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Starfox's 64 main menu music

(Actually in all srsness I could totally get it in to the Perfect dark menu/pause music)

Coney

Smash Master
i once had a girl bet me i couldn't get "cool" on cheep cheep's level in parappa during um "services"

butter butter butter joins the bowl :cool:

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
This is a playlist I have on my laptop.

Erykah Badu- On and On
Erykah Badu- Bag Lady
Tony Toni Tone- Anniversary
Maxwell- Lifetime
Maxwell- Fortunate
Tevin Campbell- Can We Talk?
Isley Brothers- For The Love of You
D'Angelo- Untitled (How Does It Feel?)
The Art of Noise- Moments In Love
Musiq Soulchild- Love
Musiq Soulchild- Teach Me
Ginuwine- Differences
Ginuwine- So Anxious
112- Cupid

I just need to throw some R. Kelly and Jon B. on here and put it on shuffle and it's a wrap diggity.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OH MAN!!!...forgot all about Ginuwine...getting that DL today

Musiq songs are the songs I feel like I sing the best

then trey songz

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
OH SEX THERAPY

is the first song of my list

and I'd **** to Trapped in the closet...and I'd sing the last line of every chapter while still getting it in

"NOW HE's AT THE CLOSET...NO HES OPENING THE CLOSET! CLOSET! CLOSET!"

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I received Fellatio in the 11th grade to Lil Wayne's song Called "Biznite"....

Trey Songz and Robin are the way to go...

Also Neyo and The Dream...

D

Deleted member

I love Ne-yo.

Never had a sexual experience to his music or anything(or a sexual experience....ever :<), but I really love "Miss Independent".

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I have some of the most generic first and last names possible.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
@auspher - you can't really be :< about never getting any when your standards are set so specific that its next to impossible to find.

@Radium and Hylian - LMAO

Lights are whatever.if they were already On I'll leave'em on...if not I turn them off....in the day though I close the blinds and turn the lights off because I don't want it HELLA BRIGHT in the room

the last time I had sex to music it was A lot of the old pretty ricky when they still had pleasure + robin thicke +trey songz + like 2 songs from omarion.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
@auspher - you can't really be :< about never getting any when your standards are set so specific that its next to impossible to find.
^This.

My standards were pretty stiff too. I still have my preferences and I have an idea of what I want. It's not too far from what I'm aiming for, but it's achievable.

You're fresh in the game, you gotta drop the bar a bit and then work your way up.

The dating game is the opposite from competitive Smash. You have to work with low tier dudes before you're able to get to the top tier.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
I disagree. I actually started up pretty high on the scale a few years back; then went through some **** in my life, lost a bit of my figure/tan and confident social skills (it's possible), then had to downgrade my standards a bit to something realistic. Ah well, **** happens, I just have to work my way back up starting with my own body. I've always been pretty open minded towards women though as long as they're not disgustingly huge or just straight up ****ing ugly.

I've chased a decently meaty woman or two, they can really get the job done if the mood is just right, mmm. Overall I'm most attracted to voluptuous, curvy, full-figured women (a bill which milfs most often fit), not too fat, not too skinny, but juuuust right. I digress: mmm.

Top Bottom