• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNES Results + Shoutouts - August 21-23, 2009

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
So guys...
THIS is the guy calling ME a meatrider..... NUFF SAID

SHOUTOUTS!!

1: Ally ($264) Had a great time on our doubles sets, your GF is too good and you are obviously a smash legend, good luck against M2K at S.N.E.S
When you think about it though, ADHD deserved this, like just think about it, how many times does he lose to Ally, Anti, Atomsk ( not much ) and M2k combined?

He really deserved this, I'm proud, dudes my boi, good **** my friend can't wait to talk to you on AIM later.
I said a week before this event even happened that ADHD will win this, no one believed me.

Good job sticking with my prediction wyatt, need more tips vs really campy mks, I got snakes down though almost beat ally at havoc in the hammer.

Good effin job solid Jake, your hype made ADHD win
All I gotta say is... ADHDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! ***** WON SNES LOL OMG
!!!!!!!!!!!WYATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG YOU ****ING BEAST GOOD JOB I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO DOUBTS, OFFICIALLY THE ONLKY PERSON TO BEAT M2k, Ally, and lain in the SAME tourney and get first, no one has done that in history, good job man.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Princz. Stop meadriding yo. Seriously, it's getting old.

*edit*

Inui... Inui... Let me say something... Let me say...

AGHJRGHRGRHRGHRGRHGRHRGR.... Auuhuwhuhuhhu.....

If you don't get the quote, you fail. Glass case of emotion ftw.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
really fun tournament. i had a great time.
the midwest players were all really cool!
sago, hunger, and shugo were amazing people!
hunger- our mms were fun. thanks for the compliments on my mk. your wario was something else too dude, best i've seen for sure. you should have gotten a MUCH higher placing =/.
inui- thanks for letting me and the other juice members room with you guys. it was fun hanging out with you. you can't get so upset over every lose. step it up and **** again next time.
ADHD- too good! i knew you could do it man. lmao, i don't believe you guys about my "sleep twitching". pics or it didn't happen. haha
alex- thanks for letting me stay with you guys for the first night. it was cool hanging out with you.
ksizzle- we got second! wahoooo! let's keep this up man ^_^.
zucco- 2v1 GOD! LOL
anti- i beat you in doubles! don't hate me! haha. it was cool hanging out with you and such. i was surprised that you didn't enter singles. did you too decide to become strictly a doubles god?
the mages, dazwa, and jake- good stuff running this guys. things got done really quickly.
met a lot of cool people here and the convention was cool. my favorite tourney so far.

also, lame doubles payout was LAME!

Princz15

Smash Apprentice
Princz. Stop meadriding yo. Seriously, it's getting old.

*edit*

Inui... Inui... Let me say something... Let me say...

AGHJRGHRGRHRGHRGRHGRHRGR.... Auuhuwhuhuhhu.....

If you don't get the quote, you fail. Glass case of emotion ftw.
I love it how silver doc is on your friend's list lol.

Prawn

Smash Master
So guys...
I lol'd.

anyways.

shoutouts:

Lain - Going out between matches to "talk politics" was good times. get your *** out here again and I'll **** you in IC dittos.

Meep - Great ****, pivot grab the day away. Tough luck against Fatal and Ally, you'll get em next time

Duke - ****ing hilarious, you're my favorite person to be at a tourny with. Creepy old woman in papa ginos is in my nightmares

almo - gooood ****. We're both learning the matchups and I feel like they're making interesting games

m2k - who drinks root beer with breakfast?

judge - I don't think you'll remember me. you were pretty gone everytime we talked haha

hunger - Only wario to take a set off Ally, and only wario to make sure everyone else knows it. :laugh: GREAT wario. ****ing crazy good.

NEAce - good times I'm glad we got to chat and play a bit

peachkid - WRECKED my IC's. I hate Peach :(

Solid Jake - Dude you are so ****ing funny. Seriously, do stand up haha. I couldn't stop laughing that whole night

OBM - thanks for hooking me up with a pass when i lost mine, and sorry i didn't pick up on what you were doing.

atmosk - See judges comment

irish mafia - i want to play melee so much more now after those like 5 minutes, but i gotta learn all that shiiittt..

Kiwi - should be named Kiwi2King

oafa - good times in friendlies

Icylight - grreeaatt times in friendlies, I'm learning the matchup!

fatal - why no MM? Next time.

I know I'm forgetting people just remind me and I'll do them.

Great ****ing weekenndddd.

Hax

Smash Champion
this sh*t was ****

m2k - you're the world champ.. don't ever do what you did again. me and dj have promised to try and boost your confidence because your lack of that is killing you

anti - for pranking me <3

alukard - i won all my matches cause of u <3

gmoney - too good.. just kidding

caprisun theft victim - it's all good dude. thanks for staffing a great tournament

scar - i f*cking love u

mango - i love u a little

milktea - MY ***** gj 3-stocking darc also sign my shirt next time =)

mogwai - you know u love my 0-to-deaths on swiftbass <3 chipotle all day son

swiftbass - pretty good at this game

hunger/other dude/kirin/duke - only chill people in brawl lol KIDDING <3

jesiahteg - gg's bro you're super legit also LOL at your post; hax's teammate = scar. he was annoying? :(

drunkanese - <3 <3 <3 too good

homalon - biking to DC too good

boxob - thanks for losing/finding my bag LOL what was that wonderbread challenge about

ally - play melee

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Nobody gives me shoutouts :'(
I also got last place double :'(

just kidding, this was probably the most fun I've had all summer
Will post full shoutouts when I settle into college

Alukard, I was the one who asked about locations for smash at Chipotle, turns out I'm 2-3 hours from everywhere... ****
I'll try to get rides I guess or take buses. To New England/MA: YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE LAST OF ME YET

swordgard

Smash Hero
So guys...

No worries. 1st thing you learn about ontario is that everyone who posts online from there is a troll. 2nd thing you learn is that they believe they are great at the game. 3rd is you understand that the only people who you should talk to from ontario dont bother posting that much.

Deven3000

MikeKirby Sucks
SNES was the shiz ;D

LOL i was the only good kirby main there (watch out chu ;3)

S.O.C. - I am so proud that you really learned and improved your Peach
PeachKid - You are a cool dude and thanks for teaching S.O.C. some peach stuff
ADHD - you took first which is ****ing awesome and you roomed with me and dillon ;D
Anther - OMG i am still in total aw that you said i had a really good kirby, i mean YOU, ANTHER, ****ING ANTHER, THE ANTHER said i was good. not to mention i did get 2 matches on him ;3 he beat me more though
Dark Peach - you're a really nice guy :3 and i hope next time to get more friendlies and maybe i'll beat you then LOL
KSizzle - You are also a really nice guy. thanks for all the pointers and advice. I get intimidated by big pros such as yourself (Anther had the same affect on me as well)
Minus - dude your Falco is sick! also how are you so tall? also how is your hair so tall? i wish i figured out your strategy ealier, pehaps i would have gottena game on you ;p
Blackanese - wow you got so much better , also you didn't take the dime we money matched for
TeeVee- where the hell do you go on the last day?! o.O you just disappeared and dillon was looking for you so he could learn so AT's
ChoasMarf - Haha I beat you, i gotz a whole $1
Arrencar18 - i need more lucarios match up experience!
Random small sonic child - KC 14 i think your name was You hold your wiimote + nunchuk very oddly and your sonic wasn't abd still didn't beat me *snicker*
Kid Goggles - you and I were hyping ADHD and being the loudest xD I'm glad i beat your fox, it's too bad i didn't face your sonic ;(
Random green Kirby fellow - if you want advice about kirby i can help but i need to actually study the way you fight
Girl who played Lucario - i played you on the last day and youo were pretty good, just practice more, also ...............you are kinda cute ;3
Wes - didn't talk too much but i think we're on friendly terms now ;P i wanna face you. me and dillon beat you and hellfox at gauntlet but i never faced you 1v1 so lets do that ;D
Dillon - stop critiziing me while i post this blog xD
Yume - you had a decent snake but when you played me the next day with your falco, you were much better, should have played falco in pools
Lain - you're funny btw WHERE WERE THE "LAIN" GLASSES D:
NinjaLink - we didn't talk at all at GameUniCon but we all chatted on the 7hr bus (3hr bus was idle and 4hr was the trip) back to ny and it was ****ing hilarious, we all cracked up so much xD.................................I'm black
D1 - My name is Deven3000 and i'm going to game unicon, are you? we spoke for a little bit and you promised me a friendly, didn't get to it but that ok we'll do it
Anti - you're not that bad of a person
Atomsk - WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH WAH
PGN - your really good, give me pointers on facing G&W
Izumi - you're a weird person that is all
Izumi's pikachu hat - i love you
Minty - were you there?! at all?! so ppl said you came and some said you didn't, i was very confused
Shadow - good **** shadow
Glick - I did not expect to see you again, but it was nice ;] too bad you don't play regular brawl no more :[

Bass and Duke - how the hell did Dillon and I lose to you?!?! we still can't figure it out
Zucco and Noj - our double match was close, GGs, lets do it again some time :]

sorry for double posting :|

strawhats

Smash Master
Let operation boost m2k's confidence begin. But seriously, I wrote m2k a private message the other day telling him to stop being down on himself and pretend he was competing in a million man tourney. Train his *** off. Get sick at melee, tbh he was doing really good against mango's falco. Mango better be careful before m2k starts beating his falco. He should not underestimate Jason. Matter of fact mango should use his jiggz more often. M2k almost 4 stocked him on YS in match 1, after some **** combos, but mango managed to pull it back and beat him in the end.

Iliad

Smash Lord
You also learn that swordgard is a huge *** knowitall who comes into ontario threads, talking about ontario players, and what ontario needs to do to improve with his encyclopedic knowledge from one 40 man tourney.

lrn2trolldcanadaregiononly

10swordgards

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
SHOUTOUTS:

McDonald's iced mocha: You are amazing, keep it up. $2.79 each, good ****!

swordgard

Smash Hero
You also learn that swordgard is a huge *** knowitall who comes into ontario threads, talking about ontario players, and what ontario needs to do to improve with his encyclopedic knowledge from one 40 man tourney.

lrn2trolldcanadaregiononly

10swordgards

****** your region was fun, why thank you. I saw what you guys could do. All i can tell you is that ontario isnt as awesome as you guys make it out to be.

Either way, i want full results too.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Fun tourny. it was just great. Going all Peach and getting 13th out like 200+? (was told thats how many were in) is just great for me. though I was aiming for top ten and my mission would have been complete. So close. Dang. Mission failed. Only thing I am lil bit ticked about. But getting 13th all Peach in a big azz tourny like this makes up for it.

Heh heh heh. Peach is just to good for this game. People just don't know it yet. Shoutouts later.

Kyu Puff

Smash Champion
yea it was lol

i think every kill he got on me was that. he was nailing perfect WD's everytime goin half the distance of yoshis story
I literally almost lost to WD Dsmash. That's it.
LOL I don't think I've ever gotten this before. Usually I don't rely on it that much, but I guess the tournament pressure changed my playstyle. At first when I heard pika pika during our match I thought, wow who is this guy shouting out stupid advice during round 2 of winner's, but later Kwan told me it who it was and I went ohh

p.s. I would've gladly taken out Hax for you, I was looking forward to getting revenge for our mm's on friday.

And Chibo, I wanted to apologize for being a poor (awful) sport afterwards, but it seemed like you didn't want to talk to me. My frustration was coming more from self johns (like why did I cp this ******** map) than our match itself. Your samus is tight, even though you spammed the hell out of me game one. :p

Iliad

Smash Lord
dark.pch didn't you already post that EXACT SAME post earlier in the thread?

Fun tourny. it was just great. Going all Peach and getting 13th is just great for me. though I was aiming for top ten and my mission would have been complete. So close. Dang. Only thing I am lil bit ticked about. But getting 13th all Peach in a big azz tourny like this makes up for it.

Heh heh heh. Peach is just to good for this game.
They see me trollin'. They hatin'.

Buuman

Smash Ace
Fun tourny. it was just great. Going all Peach and getting 13th out like 200+? (was told thats how many were in) is just great for me. though I was aiming for top ten and my mission would have been complete. So close. Dang. Mission failed. Only thing I am lil bit ticked about. But getting 13th all Peach in a big azz tourny like this makes up for it.

Heh heh heh. Peach is just to good for this game. People just don't know it yet. Shoutouts later.
Glad to see you're getting better and having a more positive attitude in general. Watching you're facial expression and you're controller are half of the entertainment good sir lol.

Bulk shout outs later

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Friggin Shoutouts...

Anti- Nice meeting you good god you are probably the darkest person i've ever met, and you got deja vu'd by m2k LMAO.

ADHD- Holy freaking crap nice job man you're an amazing and smart player. You should've talked more it made me feel kinda sad : (. Btw I hate falco vs Ic's lol.

Shadow- It was cool meeting you. I didn't know you were so young. You're a really cool guy. Sorry i didn't get to do that mm. maybe at viridian?!

Kswizzly!- Lolll our matches could NOT have been any closer that was a lot of fun, and you were a lot of fun to talk to. Hopefully i'll see you at viridian!

Blackanese- Ahahaha dude everytime I was around you I would always just laugh for no reason at all. That's how funny you were! you were "mad" hilarious "yo" and im glad we finally got to meet somewhere. I knew that was you tapping me the whole time too btw!

Sago/Hunger- Lol I love you seeing you guys it's always so much fun and it's always really hard leaving living so far apart sucks. Hope to see you guys a lot in the future. Nice job at the tourney too guys you really impressed me sago.

Anther- You're an interesting person Thrzyx it's always a lot of fun with you around i love it, and our sonic vs pikachu matches are always so close but i always get killed by an obvious thunder...it's super effective against me. lmao see ya soon hopefully!

Judge- You're entertaining what can I say? You're the motha effin judge. I hope you didn't cry when we all left. More fun times in the future. Although i was pretty upset too..

Lain- I love you lain. You're a really cool guy to talk to even though you don't seem like that kinda person, but i guess you can't "Judge" a book by its cover. lmaooo i fail, and dude lay off my gatarade next time!

NoJ- Nice 11 hour car ride and what not...so long lol, and im SOOOOOOOOOO good at that freaking pacman lookalike game don't hate (lolol).

WTP- We didn't get to talk that much but it's always nice seeing ya man xD it was cool watching m2k vs anther.

Ally- Don't get too upset man it's all ok. Stuff happens. Hope you have a safe trip back to canada, and hope to see you next summer.

M2k- You're definately probably the weirdest person i've ever met to be honest xD you're really nice though i like you. Don't let losing get to your head though as i said. stuff happens just don't give up :/. See ya this weekend most likely for chu/viridian.

Fuzzy- It was cool meeting you, but we only talked for like 2 minutes and you said you were gonna come to watch my match and you weren't there!!! i couldn't find you afterwards lol wtf you ninja.

Inui- Nice meeting you. You aren't as bad as everyone says...you're actually really cool in person lol. Too bad we didn't get to talk much or anything.

Snakeee- You were a cool and chill dude xD. You didn't really have much to say. Nice meeting you man.

Teevee- Lol you're definately not as wild as you are on aib. you're a cool person it was fun meeting you, and glad to know you dont think im some asian nerd...? lmao but im definately not a thugged out black guy at all lol maybe with the shades and bandana!

Dazwa- Fun pool matches I had no idea ZSS could do all that crazy shiz on RC. : ( im banning it next time!, but seriously you got a beast ZSS. Nice meeting you as well.

Atomsk- GGs. Your DDD is boss. You're a pretty cool person i liked you and our pics and everything :p.

Meep- I hate IC's!!! lol ggs and cool person. you're pretty funny when you're drunk too xD.

Pika Pika- I guess sonic isn't that terrible after all : ).

Culex- I can't believe you were actually there I had no idea you would come it was so unexpected, and you're still a beast with the whole roster off and online. lol fun friendlies and nice seeing ya, and i told my brother what you said too btw ahaha.

ITT- AIRDODGE! lol sorry no sonic dittos this time ><! next time!

Argent- Thanks for taking me along with you I still need to pay you for gas...i'll do that next time i see you. sorry about that!

King PIKACHU- ahaha nice seeing you again and it still looks like you can't say hungry right...(lmaooo)

Probably the best tourney i've ever been to. I'm really gonna miss it. Sorry if i forgot anyone. ><

Hax

Smash Champion
actually i 3-0'd m2k in losers finals; overall jv15 stocking him

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
wooo fun tourney/con thing. i got so much peach stuff XD

shoutouts alittle later

Top Bottom