• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SNES Results + Shoutouts - August 21-23, 2009

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
crismas, I LOVE YOU. also, i don't remember wearing a kirby shirt LOOOL. and double peach teaming with you was SO ****. dayum. and its fine, i didnt get a chance to say bye to mad ppl either :[ <33333.
LOL uhhh I think it was Fri night I know you had a pink shirt on XD well if it wasn't kirby that just shows how much I pay attention lmao.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
So i really typed up like 2 hours worth of shoutouts and it got erased.

iam soooooooo sad right now.

so i guess ill just say a few things.

cris, thanks for the pizza,

WNY thanks for bringing the ****, we keep this up and we really will show people that WNY is 1. not the same as NYC and 2. very good as a region and highly capable of keeping up with the best out there.

KC thanks for bringing your sister.

everyone was great and fun and amazing.

but most importantly.

Anti is now officially my favoritest bestest smasher ever. not even kidding, hes absolutely amazing.

BlackWaltzX

Smash Lord
I liked the concert.
I didn't sleep for 48 hours+
I slept during Melee.
That was fun.

Zucco

Smash Master
lol that was funny. Rouge Pit you need to at least tell us if your going to go away for so long. We all wanted to hit the road and you were nowhere to be found.

Eazy23

Smash Lord
so little marth rep at this tourny.
No sheik rep.
No TL rep
Any dk rep?

I should have gone.

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
Shoutouts!!

ADHD - Congratulations on winning this event. Lol if only I could've gotten a picture of you. Next time.. next time.
Ally - Insanely fun getting to hang out with you and getting to take about n199@Bobby xD I hope you get home safe and hope to see you soon.
Mew2King - I don't care what anyone says, I really believe that you're still the best Smash player around PERIOD!
Lain - You're too good at Bust-a-move when you're drunk. Friggin 2-0'd me in our set. Good **** and you owe me a lighter >.>
Atomsk - Always have mad fun hanging out with you at huge tourneys like this man. This one was no different. Have fun with Penpen.
Anther - I never get to talk to you much. Sucks that I didn't take advantage seeing as Michigan was two rooms away. Next time!
PikaPika - I can't believe I didn't know I was rooming with you until like the last day!!! Scooby Doo is amazing and clearly Shaggy is the most intelligent person on that show, despite the fact he doesn't shower and is always high XD
Reflex - Good **** getting that far with Pokemon Trainer. You're amazing.
Ksizzle - Keep up the good work Kelvin, I know you can make top 3 in one of these.
Fatal - Enemy Controller all the way!! Way to rep New England.
Shadow - Nice getting to know you better the first day man. You're definitely one of top players around here.
Judge - You are by far the coolest drunk person I know... That is all XD
Anti - Lol why are you so black?! You really should've entered singles man, you would have *****!
Mango - Glad I met you and actually got to talk to you. You're a cool dude.
Zucco - You've gotten so extremely good. Anyone who can take out Inui and Atomsk 2v1 in teams deserves mad props. Good sh*t man. See ya Viridian.
Chaos Marth - Good job placing so high bro. Keep up the good work.
Ninjalink - It was awesome listening to the music on your Wii in the morning. Sucks we didn't get to Lucas ditto, but had fun hanging out with you.
Crismas - Cristin you're so cool, I love hanging out with you and just talking to you at tourneys. Lol I'm so hooked on your stickers!!! Make me a Stitch ;3
D. Pch - Good **** placing that well with Peach.
Rogue Pit - Lol @ our hotel chase scene. If only someone had recorded it.
Arrancar18 - PROOOOOOOPANE!!!
Pierce7D - Nice talking to you man and seeing that we have a similar taste in classic games. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island. OMG <3333
BlackWaltz - I don't get to see you enough anymore, but I was happy to see you for practically 3 days.
Orion - You're amazing just because you clock out people xD (you're also part of the most amazing creation ever... ***** Bobby!)
Blackanese - Thanks for feeding my poor *** :D
Inui - It's a shame you choked so hard in doubles, but you got this man. You can do better next time!! Enemy Controller all day.
Solid Jake - You're a cool *** dude and you were so wasted at the concert..., my god you're amazing!! ^.^
OBM - I'm always surprised that you remember me ever since we played at CoT4.
Snakeee - Mad fun playing BlazBlue with you bro. You're too pro and I think you could have beaten Justin Wong!
Lord Knight - You're insanely good at every fighting game you play, I'm so jealous of your skill. Thanks for at least giving me some tips for BlazBlue.
Izumi - I love stealing your hats!! Random ditto money match next time ^.^
Alex Strife - Man, you're always working your *** off no matter what tourney you go to. Mad respect for you bro. I hope I make it to Viridian!
Rhyme - That was my friend Guy and yeah, that was so much fun coming back to the venue. Though you two logic ***** me... >.<
milktea - Glad I finally got to meet you, though I didn't talk to you much because like I was telling Cris, I'm just stupidly shy >.<
Your Peach is so good ^.^

If I'm forgetting anyone, I'm so sorry!! Lol it's been a long weekend
GGs everyone, see you all soon!

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Lemme tell you how, Inui and Izumi left me in Massachusetts
You mean when you ran out to get food when I left as well you didn't tell your ride??

wtf -_- lol

all your fault man. step it up and get a cell phone that works outside of philadelphia lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dazwa, You can put me as 13th on the result list. I asked what I placed after I got K.O and was shown I got 13th

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
dazwa you can do a lot better you know that step it up and u got this

i hope people realize my VC is gonna be huge so many good people coming everyone should go to viridian city XD

Palpi

Smash Hero
dazwa you can do a lot better you know that step it up and u got this

i hope people realize my VC is gonna be huge so many good people coming everyone should go to viridian city XD
I second that.

I am still trying to figure out the best to get there from trenton transit center xD

VideoKidHEERO

Smash Champion
i wanna see all your pics =)
Lol add me on Facebook or Myspace.
I'm tired of uploading them.

Tomorrow I might get around to uploading them to other places >.>

Edit: **** Anti, why do you have to verbally **** me?
I'll never take another picture of the devil again >.>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
yo dark peach how u **** so hard with all peach here??? alot of mks??
No. It was not like the tourament in NJ where I had to survive a meta fest. But fighting meta as Peach is way too fun. But I did this good cause Peach is too good for this game. People fail to understand this. Maybe now they will, or will she still get BS from people :/ Placeing like this should be enough.

AKC12

Smash Journeyman
hey guys, im the one who took the pics with all the cute girls and was without shoes for a while... full shoutouts later but heres my big shoutouts

Banana-good matches with ya. thought we both had a good chance at making it out of pools but guess it wasnt our day
Chii-thanks for being my teammate! sucks we faced two good teams in a row though but i had fun while it lasted. hope to talk to ya soon
Chii BF-nice meetin ya. ur a good man. i understand why u were cautious but really im like the nicest guy u will ever meet.
Icy Hot-**** olimar lol. good matches, just gotta learn how to fight that dimwit.
m2k-ya big wuss. first u dont wanna play me at f-zero gx then u quit at set 2. never back down son!
to all others i faced-ggs had fun, etc.
kiwi- i knew u were good from the BATL event but jeesh, you got some future. gotta face u sometime
to all the ladies i took pics with (and missed out on)-thanks for the pics girls. if you are one of them tell me! i most certainly enjoyed it :D

awesome event. too bad i missed melee and missed out on good byes. hope i see all of u next time

Sago

Smash Lord
Shout outs

anti- your cool cool <3

hax-Your cool cool too <3

everyone else was alot of fun getting to meet you/ see you again/bond with you.

i really enjoyed this tournament i just wish hunger would have beaten adhd

WHY DID I PAY 15 DOLLARS TO ENTIRE MELEE SINGLES THAT DIDNT HAVE POOLS :( warn me next time i thought pools was a given

Top Bottom