• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Rocky 2009 - Hyper coverage on sale March 31

Who will win Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sirias

Smash Champion
I agree with Bob.
There a gillions of better N64 games than Smash 64.
Like Bomberman, or Golden Eye, or Turok, or PPL, or Zelda (even though it's 1 player), or Killer Instinct...
And so on.

Dekar289

Smash Hero
don't PLAN to run 64 imo, if we finish quickly and have heaps of time left over, THEN why not

Dekar289

Smash Hero
just watched doubles of boost
SD is crazy good, more technical than kdj and m2k combined

tl:dr we're all ****ed save us cao

S.D

Smash Master
haha the Boost finals are up? I can't wait to get home and check that **** out youtube is BANNED at worksies.

Self commentary is best, especially when there's no pot and you all play for lolz :)

Dekar289

Smash Hero
just browsed through Melbourne melee videos to make a rocky hype video, like the ones for genesis done by hmw

but it seems we don't actually DO any combos, EVER
at least not in tournament matches

kupo

Smash Lord
keyword: anymore. lol

Well. I played Accel in crews. Unfortunately, i only remember somehow 3 stocking syke's marth and getting rofl-stomped by Jaz. I dont even remember how the match went. Were you the Falcon? lol Was way back in 'Dont come' anyways.

Hey Deks, you better win. I voted you to win! character advantage! FFS!

Edit:

What's this boost thing? Link please :)

Edit2:

I remember 'almost' doing a 0% to death combo on CJ once. Twas a shame i ended the match due to poor play when i mained Falco back then. Good times!

S.D

Smash Master

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
About parking: there's many car parks next to and around the venue, but some of them are pricey, so I recommend looking around.

kupo

Smash Lord
ROFL @ Commentary on first Team match! Will definitely be watching all the vids for entertainment :p

Good stuff. Will you be commentating on most brawl/melee matches? Looking forward to it if you do!! =D

S.D

Smash Master
ROFL @ Commentary on first Team match! Will definitely be watching all the vids for entertainment :p

Good stuff. Will you be commentating on most brawl/melee matches? Looking forward to it if you do!! =D

I really hope so :)

I do enjoy a spot of commentary and I do it at all the Sydney tournaments. You should commentate with me Em!

Dekar289

Smash Hero
yeh let's get cao and em to commentate a few matches
combined 92 years experience right there

meow.kelv

Smash Rookie
With the Smash 64 suggestion:
yea I can see your points people, just something I thought I might throw to see what people think, I would not want it to interfere with the main smash happenings

I DO still have Kart 64 and Bomberman 64 though... XD

Guess I'm just a happy-go ssb64 player xP
See everyone there!

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
will be great, if someone brings a laptop with stepmania I will accept all money match challengers!
I'll also money match anyone in tetris, oh and maybe some brawl, its a pretty **** game though.

EverAlert

Smash Master
NNID
EVAL89
3DS FC
2664-2214-3431
I'd love a Smash 64 tourney, personally. meow, if there's time I'll play you at least, I have it on my Wii. :3

Leish, Monster > Mother, tbh.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lols good luck winning that one leisha, no one will let you participate lest they doom us all

all the hype is because people are like "holy **** I'm going to a tourney run by CAO!!!!!!!"

solution: cao should be less cao?

Alzi

Smash Master
Oh just realised brawl singles are on a sunday.

Will the results be up for brawl singles at the end of the day?

Vermy

Smash Champion
$5 mm I can down a full can of mother quicker than anyone.

I do believe Tanman is bringing his Laptop, I shall bring a usb with Street Fighter III: Third Strike on it and I'll be bringing my arcade stick. ^.^

More hype. I want so much hype that this thread will require regular doses of ritalin.

smopup

Smash Journeyman
Oh man, Melbourne has Krispy Kreme. I have to have some of those doughnuts, since there's none where I live.

So yeah, I can go to Rocky now. ;D I've said this before and I'll say it again: I plan to be responsible for lots of upsets. This plan will probably fail, but I can dream. So much hype!

Vermy

Smash Champion
iirc, Amaterasu, Hotdog, Corpsecreate and Accelerate were on the team and id heard they just needed 4 more.

Fyi, I'm not going to be publicly announcing my line up, wanna keep it on the dl till saturday, so we don't get countered or summat. ;)

So if the All Stars wanna keep their team anonymous, that'll keep things fair. I only asked because I just wanna know everythings ready to go ^_^

Vermy likes being prepared.

swordsaint

Smash Master
amaterasu is on your victorian A squad against nsw, being in two crews is just stupid

so just to clarify, since there IS internet in the venue (?) is anyone going to try and set up live stream?

Gords

Smash Champion
Nandos crew battles, QLD vs anyone, even though we don' have Ben (who hates a banana)
Peri-Peri, Extra Hot only, no recovery items, lest go!
You know I can take it. Or maybe I should fill in for ben. Considering I will be in Qld for the next few months and Since I was there when we did it the first time, I think it was the first time anyway.

Top Bottom