• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V: "Low Tier" Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
What Low tier players wanna challenge a Link and Young Link to team MM's?
zone and I are probably down. and maybe I can convince vectorman to do a m2/yoshi or double m2 so we can just take both links down with just one set lol.

@teh icy lol yea id be interested in that, but its kinda crazy how zelda players just pop out the woodwork lol.

@strawhats-bobby doesn't really even play melee much if at all. when i went to oahu like summer 08' he was already mostly brawl cuz I guess zelda is better....idk but he loves that up smash.

D

Deleted member

Team Super Business Fist
you should grab renth and I'll grab john and we'll go to ship/your house and we'll get some teams practice. john is pretty much my permanent teammate at this point so it'll be good practice all around. fox/sheik vs falco/ganon? what char would you even play as?

D

Deleted member

Get that high tier bs outta here haha
tiers are a scrub answer for players to seek self-satisfaction where otherwise none is deserved, or a fallback answer for losing. if you're going to derive some kind of pride from your low tier, doing it by beating characters that matter.

I plan to use zelda too, but it's just a practice session so why use zelda?

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
Well it was just a joke, but if u plan on using some zelda...idk I could see some benefit to practicing zelda.

but most of that doesnt really matter, altho I share the same sentiments, but more importantly this thread is geared more towards characters less often used, typically low tiers. So arguably off topic.

rhan

Smash Hero
Yo if i get a partner I'll be down. I don't really care for teams. But this seems fun.
zone and I are probably down. and maybe I can convince vectorman to do a m2/yoshi or double m2 so we can just take both links down with just one set lol.

@teh icy lol yea id be interested in that, but its kinda crazy how zelda players just pop out the woodwork lol.

@strawhats-bobby doesn't really even play melee much if at all. when i went to oahu like summer 08' he was already mostly brawl cuz I guess zelda is better....idk but he loves that up smash.
It's good to go then bros.

Renth

Smash Hero
you should grab renth and I'll grab john and we'll go to ship/your house and we'll get some teams practice. john is pretty much my permanent teammate at this point so it'll be good practice all around. fox/sheik vs falco/ganon? what char would you even play as?
I can dig it, Let's work something out. I play more than Ganon Max :) We'll have a good time

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
hope u can make it warriorknight its always a good time!!!! we should play some friendlies if you come.
Yea def will try to make it. It's like 80% so far. We could talk about times we got in trouble again lol.

On another note plz put the kid down for the low tier pride list lol.

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
LOL. I aint never scared. I literally just got done smashing 12 hours straight. I need some ****ing sleep, but I really wanna practice some tech skill. Imma force myself to sleep tho or else Imma have a ****ed up next couple days.

I aint never scared son!!

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
LOL. I aint never scared. I literally just got done smashing 12 hours straight. I need some ****ing sleep, but I really wanna practice some tech skill. Imma force myself to sleep tho or else Imma have a ****ed up next couple days.

That is one Godly post.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero

Last summer I smashed and/or played other games for 36 hours straight, stopping only to pee/eat/change venues.

Get on my level. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom