• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V: "Low Tier" Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
How about if you can punch me in the gut and I not throw up you give me 20 bucks?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Its hard enough trying to drink a gallon of milk. -__-

Doesnt even sound fair lol.
If I had the video where my friend tried to do this on the way back from Cata 4 was it I think.. it didn't end up so good for him lol. Me and Ally/chester are witnesses.. Greatest I told you so moment of my life because he thought he could do it.

And then it was like "Ohhh my stomach" after not even drinking 1/4 of it.. and then you know what happens.. lol.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
If I had the video where my friend tried to do this on the way back from Cata 4 was it I think.. it didn't end up so good for him lol. Me and Ally/chester are witnesses.. Greatest I told you so moment of my life because he thought he could do it.

And then it was like "Ohhh my stomach" after not even drinking 1/4 of it.. and then you know what happens.. lol.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2hsIe4k4As

LOOOl. god my english sucked so hardcore. Now it's seemy good. it's hard to see but you get the point.

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
Joey.. - YEAH is coming to this....he's part of SV Crew... along w/me, Axe, nicknyte...

He's actually a G&W main...

^ I cant believe I forgot to put him down... ><;

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Joey.. - YEAH is coming to this....he's part of SV Crew... along w/me, Axe, nicknyte...

He's actually a G&W main...

^ I cant believe I forgot to put him down... ><;
Yea, I convinced him to change back to G&W since it had potential to be great someday.

Oh yea put me down as G&W and Zelda along with Bowser on the list ;)

KAOSTAR

the Ascended One
oh wow.. just looked at first post... I will be playing both my low tiers ^^

:mewtwo::yoshi2:

^ you should fix strong ^^;
There we go lol. M2 Yoshi battle it will be vman.

LOL, probably around a 3 stock then. Thing is, I could gulp a gallon of gatoraide no problem, but milk just isnt that **** I wanna consume in those quantities.

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
You can't have large amount of milk because your body doesn't make that much lactase which breaks down lactose so your bacteria in your intestines are like holy **** where did all this goodness come from and they have a feast and multiply and it ****s you up bad.

Run

Smash Cadet
You can't have large amount of milk because your body doesn't make that much lactase which breaks down lactose so your bacteria in your intestines are like holy **** where did all this goodness come from and they have a feast and multiply and it ****s you up bad.
I couldn't stop laughing at this for some reason. x)

thesage

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4957-3743-1481
Add my Kirby to the list. It sucks *** but I might as well try it out.

Dude I love quant phis. It's just a lot of **** you have to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom