• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound V: "Low Tier" Player List

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Falcon is specifically mentioned in the first post.
Sorry bro.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Funny...

-I have never met you.
-We joined around the same time.
-There was a smashfest in VA Beach last Saturday that I was at.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

You should MM my Young Link. <3

AND you should come to the next fest with is/should be THIS Friday at Ether's (Everyone that lives in VA shou;d know who he is).
I joined in 05 bro. LOL

And I'm not going to any smash fests this weekend cuz I'll be in NYC.

Next weekend tho, I'll be free. i'd be willing to come to fests if I could get a ride.

I'm not good enough for Melee MMs tho. I'd get wrecked in Melee. Oddly enough, I'd do a lot better in P:M and I'd do MMs in those if it still wasnt closed lmao.

john!

Smash Hero
lol why did you put me as mewtwo? he's just my icon. he's probably my worst character too...

i'd use g&w/zelda/mario, except i'm probably not going so don't put me down. i was just curious and thought others would want to know as well.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
why would you use an icon when it's not your character :/

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
if he sucks then stop *****ing and choose a better character

D

Deleted member

Zant, lake, zone we should def get some games in

rhan strongbad we should def get some games in

HDL. we should def get some games in
want to try my zelda vs mewtwo? it's a little more challenging, if you're into that kind of thing.

D

Deleted member

but that defeats the purpose of a Falcon main

they just ***** about how they're character sucks

while simultaneously beating most of the cast

and loooool @ umbreon: we gotta play, bro
falcon is ****. like, really ****. if you lose as falcon and then blame the character, you're just bad and can't admit it.

and yeah sure i'll play you. i'll try to practice some before this tournament so i don't look like total ****. i just wanted to play kaoster @ zelda vs m2 because I know both characters really really well and i live like....next door to the venue.

My (parent's) house is 12 miles from it, but I'm in college which is like 250 miles from it

rhan

Smash Hero
I joined in 05 bro. LOL

And I'm not going to any smash fests this weekend cuz I'll be in NYC.

Next weekend tho, I'll be free. i'd be willing to come to fests if I could get a ride.

I'm not good enough for Melee MMs tho. I'd get wrecked in Melee. Oddly enough, I'd do a lot better in P:M and I'd do MMs in those if it still wasnt closed lmao.
Well.. You're still kinda unknown... No disrepect.

We can either get a fest going in Hampton or Newport News at CNU. I'm sure Ether will come down to either one. Just ask him for a ride if you know him.

And I play YL. MM's should be easy. :troll:

Also add Samus to my name. Since she's included as a "Low" tier apparently.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
dk sucks too
yeah but I don't ***** about it; I chose to use DK and I've accepted the fact that he sucks
What pisses me off is when people choose a character like Falcon, who is miles better than DK, then ***** about how bad Falcon is despite the fact they chose to main Falcon
god I'm so mad, gonna uair juggle you Falcon's so hard at this

D

Deleted member

yeah but I don't ***** about it; I chose to use DK and I've accepted the fact that he sucks
What pisses me off is when people choose a character like Falcon, who is miles better than DK, then ***** about how bad Falcon is despite the fact they chose to main Falcon
god I'm so mad, gonna uair juggle you Falcon's so hard at this
pretty much, but all falcon players ***** about how bad he is. like really all of them. or they ***** about how he loses to fox falco sheik and then SS/hax beat all of them. whatever.

The Cape

Smash Master
I will be there as Staff and I am bringing a Mario/Bowser/Link for low tiers.

And since you are counting Doc then add that to my list as well.

The Cape

Smash Master
Kao, the knives or the characters?

Dark Hart, who says he would live long enough to find out? Or could do anything to me?

The Cape

Smash Master
Come find me at the staff table, I will try to break away for a bit if we get things running smoothly.

Wanted to record some footage of the Mario for a combo video if I get the chance as well (gonna bring a setup for that).

The Cape

Smash Master
I was teaching him some of the matchups and some tricks that I picked up from playing Mow all these years. I am sure we can turn his Zelda into a worthwhile character in the long run.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I play Zelda a lot more than most people think, but a lot of people just don't like playing aginst her.

And I plan on using her more in tourney after G6.

I just didn't think my Zelda was ready, but now I realize I just gotta do it.

lol <3 you smithy

and thank, Cape =D

V3ctorMan

Smash Champion
I don't wanna be the "bad news" guy... but it's looking more and more unlikely that I'll be attending Pound V

I'm sorry everyone.. my funds are just running too low... ><; I'm sorry... :(

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
thecape is THE MAN. vman we have to find a way, that yoshi would drive people off the wall

SOMEHOW!!!

lol

why must money be so ghey

The Cape

Smash Master
I think I have something worked out for him, gonna work out something for him and Axe.

Can we work them out a ride back to Dulles on Monday though? I cant be around Monday (most likely).

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
if it involves vman and axe coming, somehow, we can work anything out O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom