• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pound 5 Predictions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zodiac

Smash Master
Top placings will of course be....

M2k
Amsah
Armada
Mango
Dr.pp
Lucky
Jman
Hbox

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pp armada will be SO HYPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. hope it happens in tourny, late in tourny.

they are players i cant really see losing in MAJOR upsets... but hey, it can happen.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
A round robin top4 is actually a pretty interesting idea... too bad it probably won't happen, and people are going to forever john about how if _____ had gotten a different bracket, he would have won >_>

Zodiac

Smash Master
I want to see the traditional m2k vs armada at this. it happens at every tournament they are both in.

Beat!

Smash Master
If tryhard Mang0:
1. Mango
2-5. Armada/Hbox/PP/Amsah depending on bracket
5. M2K

Amsah might get place 2-4 too.

If not tryhard Mang0:
1. Armada/Hbox/PP/Amsah depending on bracket
5. M2K

Same as above.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
Mango actually said in an interview after pound 4 singles was over, that he'd **** pound 5, prolly because he would like he's win pound win streak to live on.

So i can actually see Mango trying at this tourny.

Top 5:

Armada
Mango
Dr.PP
Hungrybox
Amsah

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Round Robin top 4 would be pretty bomb. I'd love to see that happen

However, I'd love to see Kevin vs Armada Grand Finals. Kevin's tightened up his style so it's not as boring to watch anymore and I've always loved watching Armada.

Also, Hungrybox can definitely do this if he's actually learned from the past. Get that Ivy-league combo, baby!

If I HAVE to see Spacey GFs(would rather not see them), then I guess a tryhard MAngo would be nice to see.

That is, if Mango actually HAS been sandbagging and doesn't just suck nowadays.

strawhats

Smash Master
1. PP
2. Mango
3. Armada
4. Hbox
5. Amsah
5. M2K

PP still has a little ways to go before he can legitimately beat a try hard mango(from start to finish)in a set.

also I think m2k can beat Amsah/hbox if he's on point. Maybe even Armada.

That being said, I want PP to win this **** so, go Kevin Nanney! :

Part of me would love to see an epic armada vs MaNg0 rematch in GFs or even m2k vs armada. Mango ***** m2k so thats kinda outta the quesion.

I'd also love to see Amsah (Nihonjin) vs MaNg0

shanus

Smash Hero
I love the idea of a round robin top 4. That would be beyond epic.

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
hasn't mango told people that he's "coming out of retirement" for Genesis 2?

In that case, I can see Dr PP taking this, he's only one of 4 falcos i can stomach watching play over and over... lol gotten maaad good lately.

if he's not entering, M2k could always try his hand at commentating? I dk if that the kind of thing he even likes to do (I don't know him personally ... or at all...) but he's got great knowledge of the game, it'd be insightful maybe? lol

Charlesz

Smash Champion
Lol @ people who think Mango is going to come out and defend his title. He's been ****ing around all year and failed to avenge ROM3. Mang0 is going to continue ****ing around, and it's not an auto win if he tries. PP/Armada/Hbox has the most realistic chance of winning pound.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
mangooooooooooooooooo

is going to tap

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
I'm gonna combo Nair > dash attack > Nair > Nair > Fair on someone with Sheik.

I have no clue how but WC will be there and that's all that matters.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I think Colbol is finally going to play up to his potential and top 5. Hopefully that doesn't put any pressure on him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom