• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shino

Smash Apprentice
VBM cant be Faab, because of three reasons:

- VBM is always bashing Europe. So why would Faab bash his own continent?
- I saw some posts of VBM a few days ago in this thread, while Faab was smashing at Plank's house. He could have access to a PC, but then again it's quite unlogic to pretend that you are a different person.
- Their English is different if you compare their posts.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
VBM cant be Faab, because of three reasons:

- VBM is always bashing Europe. So why would Faab bash his own continent?
- I saw some posts of VBM a few days ago in this thread, while Faab was smashing at Plank's house. He could have access to a PC, but then again it's quite unlogic to pretend that you are a different person.
- Their English is different if you compare their posts.
Shino that first argument is stupid, he was trolling, even if he'd bashed Faab specifically it could still be legit, trolls do that.
second one, I agree, a good point.
Can be adapted, so that's not a good argument either =/ i can suddenly start posting on this forum in 'T3h 133T h4xOrZ' and that wouldn't make me a completely different person per se, you can adapt the way you speak.
I still agree though, but either way faab got a lot of moneymatches aranged through vbm, if he's him or not.

Frames

DI
get a mod to do an ip check between faab and vbm

if the ips match, its the same user with two accounts

also can someone tell me how FL is doing??

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The IPs don't match at all. One is from Jamaica/New Jersey/Connecticut, the other is from Netherlands/Spain.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Get that brawl **** out of here. Melee all day son. Yo if any major upsets in pools happen please post up. I cant watch the live stream now but have access to smashboards on my phone. Thanks everyone and the twiters too. Btw vbm is my hero. Good **** beating macd. Who does vbm main anyway?

t3h Icy

Smash Master
Darkrain > Hax 2-1
Scar > SS 2-1
Hax > Scar 2-1
SS > Hax 2-1
Darkrain > Scar 2-1
Darkrain > SS 3-1

Iliad

Smash Lord
I would like to genuinely extend my thanks to Scar, Hax, Darkrain, and Silent Spectre. You four amaze me, and every moment of your matches were intense and have just made me fall even more in love with smash than i ever have before. I am getting back into melee, ASAP.

Thank you for being you.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
If every tourney following this one would be changed to those 4 playing round robin tourney's, I'd watch it.
seriously, if you missed that ****..you messed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom