• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Quic

Smash Journeyman
VBM= faab, and for those of you that don't know, faab is a dutch player who consistently gets top 10 in europe.

VGmasta

Smash Lord
lol thanks for the complement bro but im here in south florida. I didn't go:). And hopeful i wouldn't have to fight samus since i have her lol. Out of curiosity how did you know i even main sheik?
I've seen your signature and gamertag before. So I kinda guessed you were a Sheik main based off of that. And then there's a Ping Zero tournament thread where someone said you had a good Sheik. Plus I just watched a Sheik ditto this morning (You vs. Seibrik).

On a different note, VBM is Faab from Europe?! I would've never guessed that. I mean he comments on so many of the American matches on Youtube.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
I LOVE VBM

VBM IS GOING TO MAKE IT OUT OF POOLS JUST AS HE TOLD US HE WOULD

he woulda ***** everyone in those money matches

i had faith in him

everyone else is just HATERS

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Wait, how do we know he's really VBM? All the proof we're going off (as far as I know) is that he stood up after the match and said he's VBM. That could be BS, considering a bunch of people are probably impersonating him.

Staco

Smash Champion
the next two rounds of pools, will they include all players or will the player who got last in their pools not attend the next tournd of pools???

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Is there any way you guys could upload the tio file periodically somewhere so people could check whatever results they want?

Vain

Smash Journeyman
:d

Love the current M2K vs HDL talk currently going on.
Puerto Rico is doing pretty good :bee:
Rasalas, Excel Zero, HDL, Negi,Eval made it out
3 have yet to be confirmed
3 got eliminated though :(.

Charlesz

Smash Champion
M2k gonna be top 3 he Hbox doesnt **** him . He was looking really strong at the hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom