• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
You are in pool 52 with JMOAN, NoMo, RockCrock, ArcNatural, and Cyrain.
The top three make it out of the first round of pools.
The top three in your pool will be JMOAN, RockCrock, and Cyrain, so you don't really have to worry about it.
get *****

arcnatural, too good

strawhats

Smash Master
oH GUYS i THINK ARMADA BEAT HUNGRYBOX IN THAT $100 mm

I think he also beat mango in a mm (who didnt go jiggz but used falco/fox I think).

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
Yea report from live stream, Armada money matched hbox 100$ and won, MM zhu and won (not confirmed) and MM mango multiple times (did like ten matches) and won (confirmed)

Armada is doing really well today from what I've been getting.
Amsah is also doing really well, he and mango were going back and forth against his falco and fox

strawhats

Smash Master
Armada is getting off though...and alot of people are calling strawhat dahean>me (Strawahts)

We're not the same people, he ***** I dont ****...yet.

Samochan

Smash Master
armada also almost lost to hmw. and lost to mango in a mm. so uh...>_>
Armada also lost first match against Hugs, but ***** him in 2 seconds. >_> And tehre was no mm between mango and armada, though armada beat mango in casuals.

Not a single doc in europe though, nor samus. >_>

Edit: Amsah quotes about brawl when asked: "Brawl is gay. Brawl is the worst game ever. Ever."

Brawl also lacks setups, good job people. >_>

Nightmare™

Smash Ace
I heard someone on the mic say mango and armada did money batch and mango won. but whatever I guess not. I still think its funny about the hmw almost beating him but whatever I guess thats legit.

SonuvaBeach

Smash Lord
The first 3 games I saw mango/armada play they were going back and forth fox/peach. After that it was Falco/peach and Armada was won a couple games.

Amsah and Mango were playing sheik/falco and in the 2 games I watched, it went down to last stock where Mango got control and took the stock with mid to low percent. Then they started doing falco dittos.

Tomorrow is going to be nuts.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
everything is going well. today we finished round one and two singles pools and teams pools for melee. tomrrow we will run doubles bracket and then singles pools round 3 and then singles bracket. im going to post the teams bracket && singles pools r3 tonight for all to see the death pools. the most demanded pool i will put on livestream ^^

people did not bring tvs, but it is okay due to my amazing organization.

really though MAJOR shoutouts to HAT, tantalus, thecape, toasty, dominic, hungrybox, and everyone else who made today go so smoothly!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I DO I DO I DO I DO I DO

please!!!!!!!

ill be bringing 1 more too, my personal tv which is big but we really need them. brawlers we have like NO wiis too, so hook it up

Samochan

Smash Master
I DO I DO I DO I DO I DO

please!!!!!!!

ill be bringing 1 more too, my personal tv which is big but we really need them. brawlers we have like NO wiis too, so hook it up
Plank, if you can, you should try to contact directly as many brawlers as possible (and people you knwo have brawl and wii) and tell em to bring setups. They're not gonna watch this topic or comply otherwise. >.>

Mad props for livestream, Falcon tourney was awesome as hell. Mucho love, you made me very happy even when I missed this tourney, already being one of the best tourney experiences ever even without being there. <3

Yeniths

East Midlands!
Completely agree Samochan. Good up the great work Plank. Livestream is great, I'm really looking forward to tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom