• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well anyone who looks at results threads could tell you Dark.Pch doesn't like money
And yet I am still better than you in this game, even on my worst days and I dont play or care for money. And yo play a better character than I do if I am not mistaken? Can you finally hop pff my **** for the 100th time?

And I am not gonna waste my time playing a freaking idiot I don like. You see me in tourny, just stay away from me and don't say a word to me.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
wow. it all makes sense now

greatest trainer of all time
Rofl not quite, I need to learn to do it myself as well. I mean actually training and gaining the necessary experience, this will be a arduous road.

Dark Peach, do you love this game or not? lol.. I mean love it with everything of your being, or do you play Peach because you feel you HAVE to?

I mean doing something you don't want to is not healthy at all.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Rofl not quite, I need to learn to do it myself as well. I mean actually training and gaining the necessary experience, this will be a arduous road.
as a true warrior, i have no doubts that you'll be able to clear this task

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
And wow @ the Kage love from these posts! I can totally understand it too :) It makes me almost want to take back what I said about only playing for yourself xD. I wonder how big Kage's **** is right now? haha

But seriously, madd props to The Warrior :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Peach, do you love this game or not? lol.. I mean love it with everything of your being, or do you play Peach because you feel you HAVE to
I don't really like this game. And the reason for that is cause of so much crap people can get away with in this game. It's really satupid. Which is one of the reasons people went back to melee. Peach in this game is funSame with a few other characters. I like snake even if he is the second best. So there is no tier bias here.

But the stuff people get away with and the crap I seen, I am not to found of this game. But the only time I have fun with this game is when I use Peach. Her being my favorite nintendo character helps bring the fun out in brawl. So I guess you can say I don't love this game. I like melee much much and wish I was as good at it now as I was back at pound three. I suck at it now.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
And wow @ the Kage love from these posts! I can totally understand it too :) It makes me almost want to take back what I said about only playing for yourself xD. I wonder how big Kage's **** is right now? haha

But seriously, madd props to The Warrior :)
Rofl, I just say what I think is right at the moment, it might or not be the truth at all.. but I believe it. If there's evolution possible then I'll follow it, the truth will change. Everything changes. =P

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
So why is this thread turning into telling dark.pch that his reasons for playing are wrong? Why do you guys care? and why is he defending himself?

IMO you guys need to shut up, show up at the tourney, and play smash, and not pay attention to anyone or anything else, and do what you want to do at the tourney. If you come away from the tourney feeling good, you succeeded. If you get what you want out of the tourney, you're happy. I know I'm not coming out of this tourney with a high placing, so that's not my goal. I'm coming to this tourney to play amazing people, play smash 2 or 3 days, and play well in tourney! If I play as good as I know I'm capable of, I'll be happy, whether that keeps me in pools or gets me into brackets, I don't care, as long as I know I played to the best extent of my abilitiies.

So I really think you guys need to stop bothering dark.pch and just talk about how much this tourney is going to ****.

Speaking of which, who would be up for having a TV dedicated to falcon players? Just **** tons of teams dittos, singles dittos, and falcon FFA?

LLDL

Smash Hero
Smashboards should be used to write a book about the evolution of the metagame.

Shroomed

Smash Master
if everyone jus chose chars to win, there'd b a lot more foxes and sheiks around

i was hearing the same thing as dark pch

pick a better char since i wanna win so bad

but i pick mario in any game he's available in, no matter what

smash is no different, cept im already cheating by using doc and not flat out mario

play who you want, and jus become as amazing as possible with that char no matter how much they suck

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
if everyone jus chose chars to win, there'd b a lot more foxes and sheiks around

i was hearing the same thing as dark pch

pick a better char since i wanna win so bad

but i pick mario in any game he's available in, no matter what

smash is no different, cept im already cheating by using doc and not flat out mario

play who you want, and jus become as amazing as possible with that char no matter how much they suck

^

boss won a tournament going luigi mario check here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260408

rapeeeee

me...I believe in GnW but I love marf/snake/falco so we will ****:)

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
Just thought I would get everyone caught up on the pound 4 thread:

1- Hype
2- Brawl lacking entry
3- Brawl sucks, Melee is awesome
4- Virusbluemage
5- Hype
6- Isai Hype
7- Miscellaneous legends hype + jamaica sucks
8- Isai Non-Hype
9- Super Hype b4 reg closes
10- People trying to get in after reg + more melee hype
11- hypothetical mess about m2k/ken/mango/pc being better in their respective time periods
12- Dark Peach hate
13- Kage Meatriding
14- Playing to Win

ur welcome guys.

LLDL

Smash Hero
There is a difference between playing to win, and playing to improve yourself. I play to win in bracket, but you can't possibly play to win every single match and win every match. You gotta decide when to switch boundaries.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Good God @ the Dark Pch talk, honestly, plz take that crap to PM's or IM's.

--

Good idea re opening the reg, hopefully GNES n DPHAT can still come~

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Just remembered this wasn't answered before: How exactly does American stage strike work? It seemed like it's slightly different somehow...

LLDL

Smash Hero
From the list of legal non-counterpick neutral stages, both players ban a stage until there is only one left and play on that stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom