• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Takeover1806

Smash Champion
ive never minded castle siege. is it typically tourney legal? either way, i dont care too much. ill ask vgbootcamp and such what they think, theyre helping me take care of brawl mostly
I've been trying to request castle siege to be a cp & it is tourney legal...
castle siege is just like a delphino except it does not do that change effect..
I def agree with vex on that one

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
REGISTRATION WILL RE-OPEN TUESDAY JANUARY 5TH FROM 12 PM EST UNTIL 2 PM EST. THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY FINAL CHANCE TO REGISTER, SO IF YOU MISSED IT, REGISTER THEN.

that is all.

this is literally everyones LAST chance, and its only because im nice
I was gonna be like "aww, Santa Plank!" and then I saw the times XD!!!

Awesome.

But for real, kids, DO WHAT YOU GOTTA DO!

Get your parents to help you out, get ANYONE...****...if you really want one last chance, you might as well risk some demerits, detention, or whatever you might be risking to get registered =D!

gogogogogogo!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
REGISTRATION WILL RE-OPEN TUESDAY JANUARY 5TH FROM 12 PM EST UNTIL 2 PM EST. THIS WILL BE YOUR ONLY FINAL CHANCE TO REGISTER, SO IF YOU MISSED IT, REGISTER THEN.

that is all.

this is literally everyones LAST chance, and its only because im nice

called it.

c'mon theres no way to not have an extension. good try tho plank you held out longer than i thought

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
I was looking at all those things that Rob$ said. Only 2 of them made it big.
1.) JOHNS
2.) Tricksies (This especially in the Marvel/Streetfighter community)

Still it's impressive. All in all...I think Yipes probably came up with the most hilarious
1.) Pringles
2.) R.Kelly'd
3.) Cotton Candy

And of course...for anyone that knows anything that's Marvel:

IT'S MAHVEL BAYBEEE!!!!

LLDL

Smash Hero
ReGISTRATION OPENS AGAIN 1/5/09 12:00 PM EST FOR 2 HOURS! REGISTER!

lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
plank, make it 2:00pm to 4 instead of 12:00pm to 2. Everyone will be in school both WC and EC.

pockyD

Smash Legend
i didn't say anything about mango being better than m2k, whether i believed it or not; just that mango has been more DOMINANT

maybe back in m2k's day, anyone but a top player going into a set with him feels like they have no hope of winning that set, but nowadays, anyone (but kage apparently :laugh:) sees mango AT THE TOURNAMENT and feels like they have no hope of getting first

maybe mango doesn't 4stock you repeatedly, but he just wins and wins

LLDL

Smash Hero
Actually every time I see mango at a tournament I'm pretty confident he won't make top 5. He proves me wrong though. I guess is a factor of him always winning, and the fact that I've never seen him do anything out of the ordinary.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Are these rules final? Since ppl are tlaking about stages and all. Why isn't Brawl using stage striking for first match?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
ill change the time to 10 PM EST. i forgot people go to school

brawl will be using stage striking. i will announce rules in person.

nobody seems to read the first post when its convenient to them since i get 4,000 stupid messages a day that could be easily answered, but when that stops me from updating the first post because i think people dont even use it, i get **** on for not updating it.

****KKK

XD

S l o X

Smash Champion
How will the people who have payed the spectator fee be identified at the door? Will you have a read off list or should we have a print receipt? D:

^ possibly one of the 4000 dumb questions.

I appreciate it though (: ... I'd organize the front page better and make it neater but I'm lazy ;

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Just in case of loss of directions whilst I am donwtown, is there someone who can guide me to the venue. A phone number or something you will be able to hear, in the out roar of screaming.
1-800-buy-a-gps-or-travel-with-someone-in-your-car-who-has-one

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm gonna be comming to this tourny alone since I can't seem to get a ride to this and all. And I have to still find people to room up with.
I'll be taking a bush that is like 20 mins away from the venue. Is there a way I can get a pick up?

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
I'm gonna be comming to this tourny alone since I can't seem to get a ride to this and all. And I have to still find people to room up with.
I'll be taking a bush that is like 20 mins away from the venue. Is there a way I can get a pick up?

hit me up on aim we can go as a group if anything.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
You'd be surprised what I can do in action.. =P

im not you are kage the warrior...i love you dude but hbox does not get any love you do so i gotta root him on as well...of course if you both play i will stay neutral

here is my rooting tier list for melee

god tier:

-crismas ( duh gf and she is amazing and needs a teammate...melee = amazing )

high tier
-Vanz ( one of my best friends and favorite peach :) )
- hbox ( my fav jiggs play to win baby!!! )
-Kage ( I mean...COME ON )

Bottom tier

-Tec0 ( gayest mofo in the UNIVERSE makes D'oh and Pride look like straight men )

For brawl

God tier

-Ally ( amazing )

High tier

-ADHD
-Mike Haze
-Dehf

bottom tier

-inui XD

Angel.M <3 C:

Smash Champion
Plank's amazing for extending the pre-reg. Now my whole family can come to *Pound* 4. I'll be doing teams with my aunt. Hype.
LMAO i love you JG.

how is NY getting to this? NL told me about the chinatown bus but gave me no details.

Also my friend and I need a room if any has room left in their hotel

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i wonder if n1ggas like VBM and neighborhood P act like IRL liek they do on the boards and youtube. or if they just fronters that act maddd friendly in person lol HYPE *****!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom