• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperRad

Smash Master
nah m2k was way more dominant then mango

m2k would 4 stock everyone

mango loses here and there once in a blue moon

that never happened to m2k

until brawl and pound 3 and jigglypuff
between pound 3 and rom 2
mango lost to armada at genesis and fly amanita after playing brawl. maybe one other person as well.

also, m2k's playstyle makes him more dominant against a lot of people. mango plays based more on adapting while m2k used more of a 'robotic' approach.

m2k's 'reign' was also relatively short. he wasn't completely dominant for a long time, he was losing to pc/kdj/etc occasionally for a while.

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
um, what diff does placings outside top 20 (for each respective) make?
it's still the top 10 placing americans vs the top 10 placing international

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Europe will be....

Amsah(NL)
Zgetto(NL)
Faab(NL)
Remen(NL)
Adam(NL
Strawhat Dahean(SPA)
Over(SPA)
Armada(SWE)

These are the only Europeans attending which I would say are worthy of playing in the crew battle for Europe, assuming it will be USA vs EU

TP

Smash Master
Is Castle Siege being banned for Brawl just an oversight? I mean, it's never been banned, ever. Not a single SBR member voted for it to be banned in their latest rule set. There's nothing even remotely wrong with it. That can't be serious, can it?

:034:

White_Mike

Smash Lord
He wants to play for WC but idk if Lovage is ****ing with him or they feel he isn't good enough for their crew.

Edit: My friend actually hacked my profile and put this as my avatar because people say I look like him...

I left it up for the lulz.

Scar

#HarveyDent
lol **** you lovage you're a scrub

glhf at evading my namesearch, you think you can post **** about me in a NATIONAL thread and not get a response w/ my name in it??

MONEYMATCH

<3 wc h8 airfare

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
god dam berserk *****
Yeah it does! One of the best manga's/animes ever!

Europe is a continent. A continent vs a country sounds pretty dumb.

..........plus we can have Kage. :bee:
Thats why originally said NA vs EU. Continent vs country... wooo (sarcasm).

And NA would still **** even without Kage :D

:link:

Divinokage

Smash Legend
i hope a smasher from like jamaica or something wins

that'd b funny
Lol I see what you did there.

lol, I personally want Amsah to take this, xD. I wouldn't mind seeing a few of my favorite players hit top 10, though. We'll see. Who knows? Maybe PP will handle business. =p.

Kage...friendlies. You'll **** me, but we never got to play at SPOC.
Of course just come and see me. =P

lol now y'all need to hop of Kage's nuts. :laugh:
Doesn't really matter, I just play and have fun. =P

Lovage this is what I'm going to do to your Fox at Pound 4

you're the gator on the right
How dare you put Guts the ****ing warrior in your situation lol. Guts is unrelenting no matter the situation lol.

Yeah it does! One of the best manga's/animes ever!

Thats why originally said NA vs EU. Continent vs country... wooo (sarcasm).

And NA would still **** even without Kage :D

:link:
If NA really wants me I'll do my best, if not it's ok, I'll just watch and cheer my hardest for NA. =P

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
If you don't like having your little regions fight against a continent (Europe) in crews, you could call us "Western Europe" instead, since that's where everyone is from.

pockyD

Smash Legend
nah m2k was way more dominant then mango

m2k would 4 stock everyone

mango loses here and there once in a blue moon

that never happened to m2k

until brawl and pound 3 and jigglypuff
at what point did m2k dominate? had he even won two majors in a row at any point even before pound3?

he had plenty of peers in his so-called period of "dominance" - ken (OC2, evo world 07), kdj (MLG LI), chu (pound 2), pc (MLG LV 06, OC3), and even azen (VLS2) all won majors with m2k in attendance from 2006-2007... on the other hand, in the past two years, mango has pretty much only dropped one significant tournament that he attended

stelzig

Smash Lord
as much as i'd like crews to happen, it's really just not reasonable to assume that we have enough time to get everything done if crews is involved. we have an amazing attendance at this tournament already guaranteed, and it'll be challenging enough to get everything finished at a reasonable time
You can see it's actually even on the schedule with brawl crews on melee day (day 1) and melee crews on brawl day (day 3). Pretty sure it'll be played :p

strawhats

Smash Master
at what point did m2k dominate? had he even won two majors in a row at any point even before pound3?

he had plenty of peers in his so-called period of "dominance" - ken (OC2, evo world 07), kdj (MLG LI), chu (pound 2), pc (MLG LV 06, OC3), and even azen (VLS2) all won majors with m2k in attendance from 2006-2007... on the other hand, in the past two years, mango has pretty much only dropped one significant tournament that he attended
I think what he's trying to says is that m2k beat those people you just mentioned with regularity (regardless of what happened)

Also Evo World (m2k met mango in pools) what did you expect to happen) in a death pool.

Pc Chris did get off at OC3, but m2k gave evryone the business at OC3 inclding Crazy Return (oh **** I went there) and beat ken in dittos.

VLS2 m2k had o fight Kdj in bracket...(marth/sheik not fun) and still had an overall better record against KDJ.

Also m2k gave chu the business at FCd, and so many other tourneys (chu sucks against marth).

I have to say Mango's period/Era is much different than m2k's in that m2k had way more well seasoned competiton (legends) to deal with.

However since you presented your case with decent points I won't charge you for WC bias.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom