• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhan

Smash Hero
You can't really compare Mango now to Ken in him prime because the game has changed so much.

If Ken continued to play he'd be the most **** right now.

voorhese

Smash Master
i agree, ken may not be the best now, but when people say he was the most **** that means he was a lot better than the people around in a certain time period, but then again people started up setting him and eventually he just stopped playing, "if he kept playing" is irrelevant because its in the past and someone could always have said oh well if he kept playing then what if (insert random but relevant point here)

strawhats

Smash Master
I think this is mango's prime...mango would 4 stock everyone if he plays the way he does against m2k and armada

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
its deff the metagame. puff was nothing back than sans king. now we have mango, hbox and darc and stuffs.

marth has been stagnant since kens departure. m2ks good, but between brawl and stuffs hes not the same robot. hbk and kfc are reppin it somewhat

strawhats

Smash Master
its deff the metagame. puff was nothing back than sans king. now we have mango, hbox and darc and stuffs.

marth has been stagnant since kens departure. m2ks good, but between brawl and stuffs hes not the same robot. hbk and kfc are reppin it somewhat
I really think had M2k not lost his controller after SCC he would still be the monster that he used to be .... :( Im not saying he would beat mango all the time but it would be even and more epic like a NADAL/FEDERER MATCH.

back then he wouldnt be using sheik against ganon/ or going all fox against puff (marth baby marth)

Break out out that marth again m2k the smash world needs a hero to believe in besides (JEFF).

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
How are we not in Mango's prime?
He wins consistently (ok, he lost ROM2, but then bounced back immediately at winterfest), and he does it making his opponent look stupid

With the exception of that thing called the ganon match up

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Why not just keep M2K out of crews. Seems everyone is thurst for M2K. "Oh man we got M2K, its a wrap, we go this.' People scared of M2K or something? I think People rely on M2k (hell even mango) too much. People can't do things for themselves? Gonna have 1-2 people rep your crew?

Thats how I see it.
Did you not see my post? Dude...I said it already. Even without M2K, EC still *****. My whole rant earlier was for people to stop concentrating on M2K/Mango/Armada. That ish gets annoying after a while. We have other players. People know it, too. EC has a **** team on its own. Cactuar almost always takes the same amount or more than M2K in crew battles. Truth. Even without all of EC best, we still win crews. If you took out the best player from each region in crews. Who would have the strongest? South and EC.

i agree, ken may not be the best now, but when people say he was the most **** that means he was a lot better than the people around in a certain time period, but then again people started up setting him and eventually he just stopped playing, "if he kept playing" is irrelevant because its in the past and someone could always have said oh well if he kept playing then what if (insert random but relevant point here)
This.

We all forget if KDJ or Isai kept playing they'd probably be the best. Or if M2K practiced more he'd still be the best. How about if PC Chris kept playing? What about Azen? What about Chu? What if they ALL kept pushing the hardest they possibly could? People speculate that if Shiz were to practice ALL the time he'd be the best in the world. It's all just speculation. Plus, there's no telling if it would actually be true. There are many "What if" factors that have no bearing. I personally feel that if Treble actually pracriced he'd probably be one of the sickest and most entertaining smasher to ever play.

We'll never know, will we? *yawn* things like this are kind of awkward and usually bring up flaming and incessant meatriding.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Much love to my WC, Midwest, and Canada dudes. (Europe is ****, too =p. Since they haven't quite participated in a major crew battle like our regions have time and time again. They are cordially exempt from my rant)

<3 Vwins. There needs to be more Vwins love.

Also....SuperRad...that is Speculation as well.

cykofox

Smash Ace
just to clear that rumor on ken...that **** is false..brightside was referring to himself as ken cuz hes a fanboy and apparantly everyone took that **** seeriiously.

ken is not back.

cykofox

Smash Ace
the metagame is now starting to even out imo. its gonna be a bunch of ppl on the same level soon.
the game is already evened out..its just gonna become more dependent on counterpicks..

and even then it is very apparant that mango is still levels above the others.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
nah m2k was way more dominant then mango

m2k would 4 stock everyone

mango loses here and there once in a blue moon

that never happened to m2k

until brawl and pound 3 and jigglypuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom