• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LLDL

Smash Hero
crews isn't important to me, definitely doesn't replace or match up to brackets.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
Is it me or do I feel an inferiority complex going on here..its like oh my God Armada aint that ****ing good...i'll **** him up EC...I know it's weird to root against players from our own country but we should at least give Armada credit where credit is due...I think the same respect Mango and M2k get from us Armada should get because he'd probably **** us all up... he's that good. 2nd/3rd only to Mango / M2K.

Also he'll just CP fox against any gay **** we try so ....yeah respect the Swedish Beast.

Maybe shiz might go if someone offers him a ride to this...he can still do crews/ MM/ just as good as brackets is it not.
No....it has nothing to do with not wanting to ride on the Armada express. Still in all, we gotta keep our heads on straight. I, personally am not doubting Armada. If you read my post, I actually just wanted the focus to stop being ONLY on Armada.

We still have beast players that make upsets. We also know that Europe has beast players as well. I'm saying it's not all about Armada/M2K/Mango/Shiz. There are other players who could just as easily make an upset. That's right, this isn't just about M2K/Mango vs. Armada. (Which is getting really old.) It's about players who could be a dark horse.

There's a ton of hype to see, hope, and to wish for, xD. Everyone knows Armada will do well. However, just like with Mango, people have doubts. It's human nature. We do it with our own players, etc, etc. People need absolute proof before accepting the new.

strawhats

Smash Master
hahaha....then this tourney will serve as absolutely everyone...just a Rom did for everyone in regards to mango's dominanace.

I really think America will learn about brother Amsah (Nihonjin sama) when its all said and done.

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
lol, I personally want Amsah to take this, xD. I wouldn't mind seeing a few of my favorite players hit top 10, though. We'll see. Who knows? Maybe PP will handle business. =p.

Kage...friendlies. You'll **** me, but we never got to play at SPOC.

strawhats

Smash Master
I really think Plank stopped caring...so m2k will most likely crew with EC...I dont think he likes MW all that much, as the feelings are probably mutual from their perspective. Especially with all the Brawl controversy he's dealt with oin the MW. Also he really thinks MW has a weak reagion. (Melee wise)

strawhats

Smash Master
Apparently Ken has taken up the fight again...for anyone who cares, he sucks right now according to LunarNova, and he lives in the MW now, like M2K. He's been training but once agains sucks right now. Someone probably told him about VGBootCamp's endeavor to revive the Professional Melee Circuit and make it way bigger than MLG ever hoped....Money talks lol (Ain't that right Ken).

Gotta love 2010...especially with this tournament.

Now there's a spec of life for Ken's Crazy Return< see what I did there.

Bombsoldier still plays according to a friend of his (girl) who goes to college with Dr. PP

in NC.

HAT

Smash Ace
as much as i'd like crews to happen, it's really just not reasonable to assume that we have enough time to get everything done if crews is involved. we have an amazing attendance at this tournament already guaranteed, and it'll be challenging enough to get everything finished at a reasonable time

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
nah i believe you

i just wouldn't allow it at my tournament

i dont think plank really gives a ****

we should just do like south vs ec and usa vs europe and canada vs whoever they want
I get where you're coming from. I would allow people to play with where they are from but I wouldn't allow someone to play for two regions like M2K wants(EC for Melee, MW for Brawl). Just like I would let Chopz play for South because thats where he's from.

And someone needs to confirm that Ken ****.

Kite91

Mada Mada Dane
Apparently Ken has taken up the fight again...for anyone who cares, he sucks right now according to LunarNova, and he lives in the MW now, like M2K. He's been training but once agains sucks right now. Someone probably told him about VGBootCamp's endeavor to revive the Professional Melee Circuit and make it way bigger than MLG ever hoped....Money talks lol (Ain't that right Ken).

Gotta love 2010...especially with this tournament.

Now there's a spec of life for Ken's Crazy Return< see what I did there.

Bombsoldier still plays according to a friend of his (girl) who goes to college with Dr. PP

in NC.
Where did you hear this?
Id love to see Ken come back, lol be funny to see him change the game

SuperRad

Smash Master
I dont believe Ken is coming back. I read a post from Rickety [from San Diego] about Ken before and he said the last time he hung out with him he didn't want to play Melee at all and played old school games instead.
---
I think players should play for the region they currently reside in, barring special circumstances. I don't know Chops' situation, so I can't comment on it specifically. But M2K has been living in the MW for a while now. [Also, I'll say this wouldn't be an issue if EC wasn't already the strongest single region in the world].

strawhats

Smash Master
But there's no Azen chillin Kdj, cort, EC ain't that strong anymore (aka let m2k play for EC) ....and also Ken lost to a random Zelda check LunarNova's posts on the Final tier list thread under Melee discussions. (dont you find it funny that as soon as a sponsor picks up melee and starts a circuit Ken talk shows up).

Also Neo said to me on the brawl livestream today that he'll probably start playing melee again after Pound 4.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Also Neo said to me on the brawl livestream today that he'll probably start playing melee again after Pound 4.
OMG. Neo is my second favorite player of all time...MD/VA all dai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike G told me he's gonna get the WHOLE DA(Wes and Bum ^_^) back into Melee by 2011.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
as much as i'd like crews to happen, it's really just not reasonable to assume that we have enough time to get everything done if crews is involved. we have an amazing attendance at this tournament already guaranteed, and it'll be challenging enough to get everything finished at a reasonable time
nah, crews should be able to happen easily.

strawhats

Smash Master
So plank who will m2k play for in Crews Melee.

Unless u stopped caring

Also to confirm the Ken thing he went to one of Sveets's tournies recently (Sveet, I forgot that guy even held tournies lol).

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Why not just keep M2K out of crews. Seems everyone is thurst for M2K. "Oh man we got M2K, its a wrap, we go this.' People scared of M2K or something? I think People rely on M2k (hell even mango) too much. People can't do things for themselves? Gonna have 1-2 people rep your crew?

Thats how I see it.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Why not just keep M2K out of crews. Seems everyone is thurst for M2K. "Oh man we got M2K, its a wrap, we go this.' People scared of M2K or something? I think People rely on M2k (hell even mango) too much. People can't do things for themselves? Gonna have 1-2 people rep your crew?

Thats how I see it.
Um, M2K vs the Crazy Return. yeahhhhhhhh thats why

S.G.

Smash Journeyman
they should make smash gossips into day time soap operas
Days of our Stocks

strawhats

Smash Master
Hahah...yeah...Dark Peach dont let te mob chase you...if they heard you say that they'd be hella tight lol...but seriously let m2k play for whoever it doesnt matter anyway. EC wins regardless but its just overkill with Wife, M2k, Husband, PC, Cactuar, Chu Dat, Jman, Hax, DJN, and Pakman.

LOL S.G. WIN.

i should sig this ****.... LMFAO.

strawhats

Smash Master
Ah man...Another one bites the dust...Oh well maybe next time.

Although...I believe the MW part.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom