• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Thanks for informing them hungrybox.

Someone should take a map of the world and highlight all the regions where smashers are coming from. That would be pretty interesting.

The Cunning Weasel

Smash Master
For people with low IQs:

THE TITLE implies that pools will be ANNOUNCED on the 7th of January.

It has nothing to do with the actual day of the tournament itself.

This way you know ahead of time what your first pool is....

BUT THAT'S IT.
I meant like what day of the tournament will Brawl pools be held? >_>

LLDL

Smash Hero
This tournament was originally Brawl only and now it has almost twice as many Melee entrants as it does Brawl entrants.

Remarkable work, Melee dudes.
what? Lol melee always had more entrants than brawl, and pound was always a melee tournament with brawl added.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah, but it's because the brawl ppl signed up for melee by accident. Don't worry, we won't decrease much from here. Will be above 300 and I'm sure brawl can't climb to 200.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yup, I agree it doesn't matter. But I'm sure melee players would be mad tho if like 30 of them transferred to the brawl side because they registered wrong tho lol.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
what? Lol melee always had more entrants than brawl, and pound was always a melee tournament with brawl added.
Wrong, it was more the other way around. Originally it was Melee only Saturday and Brawl only Sunday and Monday. Originally it was with Brawl having more of the tournament to the point where Brawl was more expensive than Melee to enter as well.

Rubyiris

Smash Hero
ah...I see, thats the best way to have it done...you never know what could happen.

Imagine if melee was like 500 People...4 days later. hahahaha
Yugioh tournaments frequently get 500~1200 people. 5~8 being the average, 1k+ being at California tournaments, and they get the tournament done in two days with swiss elimination, followed by single-elimination the following day for top 16~32 depending on the tournament format.

Melee has no excuse to take longer than two days. If it does, that's the communities fault for being irresponsible.

rhan

Smash Hero
Plank remember when I took back my doubles reg?

I lied. My partner is comming.

Shaeman's going. :)

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yup, I agree it doesn't matter. But I'm sure melee players would be mad tho if like 30 of them transferred to the brawl side because they registered wrong tho lol.
30, out of how many who have entered already? Boo hoo. LOL!

There'd better be some serious Kage beasting at this tourney.

TheLake

Smash Master
For people with low IQs:

THE TITLE implies that pools will be ANNOUNCED on the 7th of January.

It has nothing to do with the actual day of the tournament itself.

This way you know ahead of time what your first pool is....

BUT THAT'S IT.
Well at least I didnt sleep with lumberg :psycho:

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
I hope Kage does well. But what I'm looking forward too is the Europe vs North America crew match :D

That is going to be so amazing! 8 vs 8 of players that mostly have never played each other. That is going to be amazing. Go USA!!!!

:link:
Europe vs North America would be amazing indeed. Mango, M2K, HBox, Shiz, DrPP, Chu, Kage, and Hax.

gg

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
There are a lot of players who could sub for Hax. Eggm, Jman, Darkrain, Tope.
True, but I'm serious about the crews clutch thing. Tec is just mad beast in crews, xD. It's a proven fact. <3 Tec0. I could see Darkrain going....although Cactuar might be the best choice. It's the cactus, after all. ^_^

Edit: That and he ***** everyone that was mentioned, xD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom