• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Barely any Brawl bashing? Good stuff guys, gets annoying after a while so it's good to see the communities getting better with each other.

I hope Brawl players are looking forward to watching top notch Melee matches because that WILL be the most hyped thing at this tourney and it would be dumb to miss.

Woulda entered Melee but my Melee skills have way past expired lol!! Brawl all the way at this for me.
Less bashing because maybe the brawl players are taking it a bit more seriously now.

bobson

Smash Lord
This tournament was originally Brawl only and now it has almost twice as many Melee entrants as it does Brawl entrants.

Remarkable work, Melee dudes.

sauc3

Smash Lord
fellas fellas,

can't we agree that they're both great games with combos ... o wait, lemme start again
can't we agree that they're both great games with advanced techniques to master ... o wait, ****, ok, srsly
can't we agree that they're both great ... o wait.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
NO! MY NAME MUST BE THE ONLY ONE IN GREEN! :mad:

:069:
haha I didn't want my name to be changed to green, I just wanted to know if I could make it KrazyKnux with a K and not a C, just so it'd be easier to find myself for pools/results/whatnot.

Edit: also, does anyone know how big the bracket will be? I could never find out if that was set in stone yet or not.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
fellas fellas,

can't we agree that they're both great games with combos ... o wait, lemme start again
can't we agree that they're both great games with advanced techniques to master ... o wait, ****, ok, srsly
can't we agree that they're both great ... o wait.
This guy is in with the Melee crowd!

He's... so cool...

Tristan_win

Not dead.
You guys need to stop talking **** about Brawl. Brawl is the new how thing and your all just mad that there's always more people playing Brawl then Melee...o wait.

D1

Banned via Administration
Regardless of how bad peoplel from either side of the spectrum thinks each other's game sucks...we should look past that. We're all smashers in the end, whether we like 64, Melee, Brawl, or even Brawl +. We're all humans, and we should stand together as one.

Make this tournament one to remember for the new year, and the new decade of smash.

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
Plank is letting people decide who their teammates are during singles pools. You don't need to post anything, just find a teammate before the tournament.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Plank is letting people decide who their teammates are during singles pools. You don't need to post anything, just find a teammate before the tournament.
IIRC Plank did pools for doubles at pound 3. I can't see why he wouldn't do the same for the 4th installment of epic tournies.

....???

`DNS`

Smash Lord
omg lol. First clip is hilarious.

Hboxxywoxxy<3
Boxxy!
Less bashing because maybe the brawl players are taking it a bit more seriously now.
lold
Barely any Brawl bashing? Good stuff guys, gets annoying after a while so it's good to see the communities getting better with each other.

I hope Brawl players are looking forward to watching top notch Melee matches because that WILL be the most hyped thing at this tourney and it would be dumb to miss.

Woulda entered Melee but my Melee skills have way past expired lol!! Brawl all the way at this for me.
brawl sucks
BTW there's this guy named "Healing Red Wizard" on the boards, and he has a REALLY similar tone to VBM.

Just a heads up. It's pretty funny actually!
lolhuh
Yo Defh Lets Get A Black On Black Crime Match Going Sonic Vs Falco 5 Bux Best Of 5 Sir?
And Also This Is To All Falcos Who Else Wants To Mm My Sonic 5 Bux If I Win I Get To Smack You With A Chicken Wing, So How About It ? What Other Falcos Besides Me Wanting To Play Defh Is Up To Chicken Wing Smack Money Match?
i was all loling cuz sonic isn't in melee
i honestly forgot
You and Tommy are already back now its time for Wes and Papa Dave to come back. :lick:

ooooooo and Dire.
dave went to rom2 :F
Dream on, dream on lolol.

Don't count Canada out, we have Raynex, Kirbykaze, Unknown, Blunted Object, Me, Vwins, Bam and Pkm. I think that's pretty much our strongest crew possible at this point.
idk if it was intended but 'dream on' ~aerosmith
no DSW, Azen, Isai, Chillin, Cort, Vidjo, Wobbles, Forward, Lambchops, Pink Shinobi...etc.

Imagine how much bigger this would have been had no one dropped out or if these guys actually went. (350 definitely)

Regardless this tourney is going to **** as all the top top players from almost every region will be there. Even Jamaica and Bahamas will be reppin', along with South America (too bad Kizzu and Walk retired), Mexico (No Mexican Twins though :( )

As realistic as it sounds there will never be a tournament where "all the big names" (old school) internationally and nationally will show up. Thats just reality I guess

But 322 + more when Plank finalizes pools for singles is flat out sick IMO. :)
shiz isn't going to this either? D:

EDIT:: 320 entrants.. doesn't that make this even bigger than GENESIS?

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
IIRC Plank did pools for doubles at pound 3. I can't see why he wouldn't do the same for the 4th installment of epic tournies.

....???
im gonna take reg ahead of time, but not require it. people have til the end of singles pools r1 to tell me their teammates for those who didnt confirm online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom