• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
if i win a bunch of $ i'll come to this.. its a recession bra how can u guys afford $600 tickets LOL
Registration are closed, you can't come anymore unless someone gives you his spot which is unlikely lol.

Edit: Also US plane tickets are much less expensive.. Canada sucks for airplane tickets.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it's pretty interesting how many people are whining about missing registration literally one day after it closed

it makes me think they were waiting on purpose, which makes absolutely zero sense

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
it's pretty interesting how many people are whining about missing registration literally one day after it closed

it makes me think they were waiting on purpose, which makes absolutely zero sense
For once I agree with you.

How are people complaining after 6 bloody months of hype and they could not get money? I am sorry but that is pretty pathetic IMO. You all should be ashamed of yourselves literally relying on others to do things for you...lazy MFers. Do not give me that recession bull**** or that you were waiting on this tournament or that tournament for money or waiting for people to pay for you...that is ****ing sad.

If you have a CC ---> paypal

If you do not have one --->giftcard ---> Paypal

How HARD is this for you people.

strawhats

Smash Master
what up Alex Strife...im tight i DIDNT GET TO PLAY U THE OTHER DAY BUT NEXT TIME FOR SURE...

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
What players from South America are coming to this? Are they any good?

The twins won't come to America, they're not that good and they know it. They'd get *****
Some American smashers are supposed to be going to SMX10 in the summer (Atlus and Lucky, and possibly Mango although he needs to be talked into it). So we'll see about that once that happens. tbh I think the twins will clean up, but that might just be me.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
So, let's see how many people signed up...

182? That's more than double than when I last saw the list last week. I knew it. =)

Can't believe that people are complaining now, though. It is your fault for not signing up earlier. You had your chance.

:069:

Lovage

Smash Hero
i was so drunk last night it was unbelievable

Some American smashers are supposed to be going to SMX10 in the summer (Atlus and Lucky, and possibly Mango although he needs to be talked into it). So we'll see about that once that happens. tbh I think the twins will clean up, but that might just be me.
me and hugs might go as well, depends on how cheap we can get tickets

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Oh, it's just you.

I dunno man, they're pretty dominant...We'll have to see the vids if they attend SMX9 next week.

Lovage said:
me and hugs might go as well, depends on how cheap we can get tickets
Awesome, this might end up being a sick tourney. I remember Hugs was talking about going to SMX4 a while back, but I don't think that ever happened. So I definitely hope you two can show up, cause you guys are pretty dominant. I really want to see them get some experience against American players cause, tbh, we're too good.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Kage I want to take all the epic posts you make and turn it into a book

You are the single most inspiring thing on the boards
Haha, I try.. I want more competition and inspire everyone to unlock their minds and think that anything is possible. I think now the "fruits" of that is becoming true. <--- See what I did?

If you want to take my posts then go for it, the light is always there.. you just have to realize that it's there lol.

They are hella technical tho. You can't deny that.
Yes they are but their combo DI is awful.

Pound 4 Pools. Get hyped!!
Who will be the lucky/unlucky people in my pool? lol.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
...At the risk of sounding stupid, what do you mean "Pools@ 1/7/10 12 AM"? We're doing pools over a week before the tournament starts? I'm becoming scared. D:

:069: o_o

Handorin

Smash Hero
...At the risk of sounding stupid, what do you mean "Pools@ 1/7/10 12 AM"? We're doing pools over a week before the tournament starts? I'm becoming scared. D:

:069: o_o
No, just announcing who is where.

Also, when do we need to post our team mate? Mine backed out awhile ago, and I still havent found another.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
I dont plan on really looking too deep into the pools, i'll probably glance my pool once to see if i recognize any names.

im way more interested in OTHER peoples pools to get hyped about early pool matchups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom