• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

pockyD

Smash Legend
the thing with all the spotswitching is that it's just as much of a headache for plank as allowing new registrants... in fact, probably even more

strawhats

Smash Master
wait what...whats up with all these drop outs....No one mention this to Jeff....he's gonna see a bunch of people dropping out and is going to try and do the same...after all I heard he was forced to register.

Someone tell Tang to try and buy a spot.

strawhats

Smash Master
lol...true, when was the last time he even posted on smashboards anyway....but seriously mitchel tang still got a shot.

Lol..he is silent after all...but when he gets off you all know, the assassin comes out.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Chops isn't going so he told Plank to switch it to me instead. Its already switched but Chops didn't know that it was only for singles and not both. He realized that after registration closed. I also have a teammate, which is Colbol. Does anyone have Plank's number?

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Chops isn't going so he told Plank to switch it to me instead. Its already switched but Chops didn't know that it was only for singles and not both. He realized that after registration closed. I also have a teammate, which is Colbol. Does anyone have Plank's number?
well in that case... I need a teammate... who wants to team? and yea I'm going to this again :p lol

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Aren't doubles pools gonna be done before hand as well? Or no? Because if yes, then I need to mention my teamate which is PKM.
What, no double Ganon? I was hoping you and Chaddd were teaming or something.

Never mind me, I just think that double Ganon is the coolest teams combo ever.

LLDL

Smash Hero
Yeah guys, I'm giving NanD0 my spot. Don't worry, hes gonna wreck ****

Divinokage

Smash Legend
What, no double Ganon? I was hoping you and Chaddd were teaming or something.

Never mind me, I just think that double Ganon is the coolest teams combo ever.
Nah unfortunately not, I've gotta stay with my canadian buddies but we all know how that works. Teaming with your regular partners before someone else. =P

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
You guys, how do you pre-register?
For you, well you don't cause you're already pre-registered. For people who aren't pre-registered, you pay for spectator's passes at the door.

Nah unfortunately not, I've gotta stay with my canadian buddies but we all know how that works. Teaming with your regular partners before someone else. =P
Eh, yea I know, AN first on my end.

Still, get him to pick up/play Ganondorf, we all know that the game's gonna be all Ganon dittos in a few years anyway.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
ganon is melee's metaknight
Ganon makes MK look like a pu***, he's more of the Akuma + Ivan Ooz variety with some Epyon thrown in.

Of course melee players have yet to unlock his true power...

Soon, THIS will be the melee metagame.

Mm.. not quite.. Ganon is not broken.
VAT?

Ganon makes super turbo akuma look downright fair.

stelzig

Smash Lord
Awesome. Only a few days till i can see my pool :D
Regional crews... fffff-

Armada, Aniolas, Amsah, Adam, Zgetto, Faab, Remen, Marc, Utto, Strawhat Dahean, Overtriforce, Stelzig, AJPAnton, Captain Jadde.

That list is ****.
Ahaha no Jonas :p
Putting me in regionals would be a 4-stock handicap pretty much anyway too. And a few others should probably be taken off as well... 14/15-man crew is a bit much anyway ;)

Might be better to just go with the 8-man crew that's been talked about by the others up till now :p

Armada, Amsah, Adam, Zgetto, Faab, Remen, Strawhat Dahean, Overtriforce

Though i'd love to participate in an all-europe crew, it'd just be kinda stupid lol.

Vegard

Smash Lord
I like your modesty stelzig, and awesome to see you're going to this. Anyways, the thing about 8 vs 8 is that those 8 probably are the top 8 in Europe now more or less. That's really why an 8 vs 8 crew battle vs the US would be really interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom