• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Na he's just posting the pools so everyone knows what pool they're in before the tournament even starts.
No, just announcing who is where.

Also, when do we need to post our team mate? Mine backed out awhile ago, and I still havent found another.
Oh, thank goodness... I was freaking out for a bit there. I probably sound dumb now... :embarrass

:069:

voorhese

Smash Master
im not even going and i want to see the pools, there not gonna be completely random im guessing

are they gonna be separated into like power lvl's?

its over 9000!!!!!! (get that out of the way)

*CT*

Smash Lord
I want two weeks to fly by now >.<

From what I heard round one pools are by location and then second round pools are going to be seeded.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'm looking forward to the pools too...I want to see one good player in my pool just to have a good match, but then I also want to make it out of the pools haha.

btw, can i get a name change to KrazyKnux (instead of crazyknux)? <_< lol, or will we be able to fix that stuff come time for the tourney? I just want it changed so I can easily find myself for the pools/results and stuff.

strawhats

Smash Master
there's still some more people who were not on the players list that have to be added so yeah...Melee list is probably even larger.

Lovage

Smash Hero
we're going to do USA vs. europe right? i hope people aren't thinking it's gonna be europe vs. regional USA crews, because that would be dumb having like 6 counties face off against a few states at a time. if they get to assemble the best crew from their continent, we should be able to as well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
europe will be in regional crews.

on TOP of that, we will do a europe vs north america crew battle

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Hey if I come just as a spectator for Brawl...am I still allowed to play friendlies, MMs, and participate in crew battles as soon as setups become available? I just want to make sure of that before I come since I don't want to get in anyone's way.
yes u can but people with name tag badges (tourney entrants) get top priority on friendlies, so make sure u hold onto ur badges!

the thing with all the spotswitching is that it's just as much of a headache for plank as allowing new registrants... in fact, probably even more
yep, not allowing people to switch now. sorry folks! if you cant go, you had time to get a refund. not gonna mess pools and seeding up now.

Earlier in the thread, plank said you can pay for teams at the tournament.
nope, only if i give special permission ahead of time.

ok so melee will be pools Saturday....Bracket on Sunday

Brawl...Pools Start Sunday night... Bracket on Monday

Correct me if Im wrong

You figure one round of pools take 2-3 hrs.

Saturday

You start early at 9-9:30

First Round of pools end 12:30 pm

Second Round of Pools Start Immediately at 1:00 pm ends at 2:30-3:00 pm.

3rd round of pools seed accordingly should take about 15-20 mins.

start 3:30 ends at about 5:00 pm.

Brackets start

ends at 12 :00 am next day.
What about breaks in that timetable? People gotta collect foodz and eat at some point after poolies. :/
leave pools to me, i got this.

322??

WTF LOL

When I looked at it last night it was 323, what happened to that one guy?
the numbers arent set in stone. here and there each will prob go up a bit

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Hopefully I'll have better luck in pools here than I had before.

btw, can i get a name change to KrazyKnux (instead of crazyknux)? <_< lol, or will we be able to fix that stuff come time for the tourney? I just want it changed so I can easily find myself for the pools/results and stuff.
NO! MY NAME MUST BE THE ONLY ONE IN GREEN! :mad:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Plank:

1) Just checking, but did you put me as a spectator instead of entering Brawl Singles+Doubles? I changed my mind a few months ago, I dunno if you got around to refunding/changing the site.

2) As someone proficient in homebrew for Brawl, what if I put together something where all the tournament organizer does is insert an SD card, go into "Stage Builder", and it'll load Brawl with infinite replays and the "Force Users to Save Replay After Matches" hack for the tournament? It doesn't even need homebrew at all (except for the custom stages being deleted in order to use the Stage Builder exploit...) Or, I can exclude the latter hack as well.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i dont really mess with brawl hacks. they can record matches the same way as melee players, lol. the hacks are too dangers

strawhats, NO, melee will be probably the entire first 2 days. brawl will run at the same time on the 2nd day, all day, through monday. melee starts early incase we need to end it monday, although thats unlikely

strawhats

Smash Master
i dont really mess with brawl hacks. they can record matches the same way as melee players, lol. the hacks are too dangers

strawhats, NO, melee will be probably the entire first 2 days. brawl will run at the same time on the 2nd day, all day, through monday. melee starts early incase we need to end it monday, although thats unlikely
so im guessing Day 1 is pools...and Day 2 will be bracket. If I miss something epic on day 2, I have Church Johns. LOL

thats pretty much why i'm asking

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
it will be whatever gets done. im not gonna have a set to the hour schedule cuz they never work out

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Heh, I just realized that PRiDE (another Yoshi player) has his name colored (in pink), too. What, is Delta also going to have his name colored? We are the only 3 Yoshi players going. :laugh:

strawhats

Smash Master
ah...I see, thats the best way to have it done...you never know what could happen.

Imagine if melee was like 500 People...4 days later. hahahaha

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
pride paid me 2 dollars for a pink name

if anyone else wants to bribe me, ill gladly accept

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
u got urs out of laziness and me not wanting to spell ur name wrong again

copy+paste ur font LMFAO

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Barely any Brawl bashing? Good stuff guys, gets annoying after a while so it's good to see the communities getting better with each other.

I hope Brawl players are looking forward to watching top notch Melee matches because that WILL be the most hyped thing at this tourney and it would be dumb to miss.

Woulda entered Melee but my Melee skills have way past expired lol!! Brawl all the way at this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom