• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*Pound* 4:: VGBootCamp Debut! Two days. Plank's sanity remaining: 50%

What type of stage set should Pound4 run

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
well the tourney is being held in america so its not like all of them can come so having their whole continent on a single crew seems fair enough

-Jumpman-

Smash Champion
The most active scene in the world needs all of their people to actually stand a chance against a crew that barely could exist because we didn't have more players going. Interesting.

Edit: Armada 3 stocked Mango.

JPOBS

Smash Hero
imo regional crews results:

1. europe
2. South*
3. East Coast**
4. Canada
5. West coast
6. Midwest

* souths perfomance will largely depend on toss ups such as if shiz and chops can make it. Stuff like chain-ace giving shiz his spot at pound will determine if south gets second imo.

** East coast will either place 2nd or 1st depending on if M2k (moved to ohio) and Scar (west coast) play for them. East could easily move to 2nd or even 1st if so

europe is straight beast, but east may easily take it if **** gets real. i dont think west will do that well but they might beat canada (doubt it) :)

Divinokage

Smash Legend
imo regional crews results:

1. europe
2. South*
3. East Coast**
4. Canada
5. West coast
6. Midwest

* souths perfomance will largely depend on toss ups such as if shiz and chops can make it. Stuff like chain-ace giving shiz his spot at pound will determine if south gets second imo.

** East coast will either place 2rd or second depending on if M2k (moved to ohio) and Scar (west coast) play for them. East could easily move to 2nd or even 1st if so.

europe is straight beast, but east may easily take it but if **** gets real. i dont think west will do that well but they might beat canada (doubt it) :)
Rofl 1 player won't make that much of a difference in crew results. Both these players can get as much ***** as anybody. What's important is who will in the crew beast like a crazy monster??

JPOBS

Smash Hero
Rofl 1 player won't make that much of a difference in crew results. Both these players can get as much ***** as anybody. What's important is who will in the crew beast like a crazy monster??
i know, but the only thing i have to base that off is past performance.

we all know m2k has the ability to absoltely carry a crew battle.
as for south, i think they are pretty even with East coast without shiz and chops, but i think with their added power south can edge them out.

this is all for fun btw :chuckle:
you're totally right though, someone from any given crew could jst go off unexpectedly and take like 7 stocks lol

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Such bad logic.. 3 stocks or not 3 stocks who cares.. it's who wins that matters. I played what, Armada one game in all my life and everyone is basing that, that I'm going to get ***** by him!? Guess again, because I'm going to **** him up.

voorhese

Smash Master
Such bad logic.. 3 stocks or not 3 stocks who cares.. it's who wins that matters. I played what, Armada one game in all my life and everyone is basing that, that I'm going to get ***** by him!? Guess again, because I'm going to **** him up.
lol that is my point, what i said proves that if player A beats player B, and player B beats player C, then player A doesnt automatically beat player C

voorhese

Smash Master
Well the only thing I can deduce is that Mango is going to get 6 stocked by armada!
lol the quote was part of it to, because i think mango did 3 stock armada once to, proving that its all about player vs player, because if it went just on who the person u are playing could beat there would be no upsets

stelzig

Smash Lord
What's this about not considering Zhu or SS for the North America crew?? And why are they 8 v 8...Europe doesn't have 10 players?
Technically there'll be like 15 europeans at the tournament, but the remaining 7 are just not nearly as good as the rest and wouldn't really represent europe well. With the 8 players you get an all-star team actually representing the best europe has to offer :)

Maybe the regional crews could be 10, but europe vs north america should definetly be 8v8

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Kage doesn't take **** from anyone

<3333

Tell me when this happens, I gotta see Kage vs Armada =)

nyc_tag$

Smash Journeyman
IIrc, chops gave his spot to djn and chain-ace gave his spot to his friend because Shiz isn't going. So I don't think chops and shiz will be in attendance.

And I'm pretty sure m2k wants to play for ec and scar wants to play for wc. Scar may not go though?

Rain(ame)

Smash Champion
lol @ people once again, thinking it's gonna come down to Mango and Armada in the end.

1.) Playstyles contribute to Crew battles
2.) Cactuar is a monster in crews
3.) M2K is not EC anymore, sadly. He'll probably play for MW. Scar is WC, now.
4.) PC Chris, Chu, Azen, and a few others that have PLENTY ***** in crews. (EC, btw.)
5.) Europe is mad beast, but saying they'll take Regional Crews without M2K on EC is outrageous
6.) Nobody is taking away from SS and Zhu...
7.) Stop friggin' forgetting about players like Amsah, Adam, Zgetto, and Faab.
8.) IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT ARMADA!!!!
9.) Upsets happen, btw. M2K > Mango in crews it seems.
10.) Even Ken got stopped in crews (Pre-M2K) Guess what happened? EC won out, xD. Krazy Jones is that dude.
11.) South has been and always will be beast. So even without Shiz, they still stand a chance. They stand on their own without the forerunner. Much like EC. ^_^
12.) Plank is gonna **** brackets, xD.

Edit: If M2K plays for EC, that'd be beast, xD. Still in all, it'll be an interesting Crew Battle.

earthadept

Smash Lord
Spoken like a true WARRIOR

strawhats

Smash Master
Is it me or do I feel an inferiority complex going on here..its like oh my God Armada aint that ****ing good...i'll **** him up EC...I know it's weird to root against players from our own country but we should at least give Armada credit where credit is due...I think the same respect Mango and M2k get from us Armada should get because he'd probably **** us all up... he's that good. 2nd/3rd only to Mango / M2K.

Also he'll just CP fox against any gay **** we try so ....yeah respect the Swedish Beast.

Maybe shiz might go if someone offers him a ride to this...he can still do crews/ MM/ just as good as brackets is it not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom