• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS MONTHLY | February 4, 2012 | Nanuet NY | Stric, Jman, Nando, Hax, DoH, M2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
mm him for $5K
pay ur flight imo since ur gonna **** him up

KING $$$$

Smash Rookie
thanks for spoiling it *******
that guy has no soul, hes going to hell now to get ***** for all eternity

also leffen youre an idiot anyone who thinks that beating someone consistently doesnt make you a better player is ****ing ********

QQ harder kid if youre too scared to play a freaking game against someone just say it cuz youre making it way too obvious

leffen

Smash Champion
I didn't say that, you ignorant ****

and how is beating someone in a money match "beating someone consistently"?
damn your dumb

also

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
at DJ nintendo himself saying that people are ****ies for not doing money matches that risk their financial position

I mean seriously
****ing seriously
haven't you learned ****

Hax

Smash Champion
leffen said:
maybe it has something to do with the fact that while I don't respect Hax's opinions/******** theorycrafting I do respect him as a player, while he clearly doesn't see a difference lmao
this is why you think i don't like you?

you'd think rocky's post would have given this sick **** a clue. I swear to god leffen's parents used to hit him in the back of the head as a kid because he is by far the most bitter, psychopathic scumbag I've ever met. and the ****ing scary part is he's my age.

my first major encounter with leffen was on peef's talkshow. up until then, I had no problems with him. we'd spoken to each other on smashboards here and there, but there was no beef between us (or so I thought). when I ***** him in a money match we did for fun at genesis 2, I let him keep his money as a kind gesture (ironic how the same kid goes on to call me poor..). yet when I made the fatal mistake of disagreeing with him in my Don't Approach thread, I found him calling my opinions "****ing ******** beyond belief" among other obscene things on peef's show, behind my back. not only were his comments ridiculously offensive and unwarranted, he was making them when I wasn't there to defend myself. ***** move.

I went on to learn that this is leffen's MO. several people warned me (and continue to warn me) that he is mentally unstable and will respond to things with ridiculous amounts of unnecessary violence and anger as a means of getting his point across. a quick sift through his posts reveals some pretty ****ing telling examples of how leffen thinks he's qualified to speak to people (as well as some pathetic, blatantly insincere attempts at apologizing when he realizes he's gone too far. when Vman contacts me on AIM informing me that a 17 year old's words to him have made him feel worthless as a person, you know something is wrong.

when leffen disagrees with you, do not expect to have anything close to a civilized argument with him. expect to be treated as if you're a braindead piece of ****, incapable of rational thought (which you probably are for being stupid enough to pick a conversation with leffen).

when he's caught making statements about things he clearly doesn't know **** about (which happens a lot when someone acts as if they're omniscient), he responds in several ways. his arguments will typically begin to deteriorate to the point where they consist of LOOOOL's, insults, and reasons why the person opposing him fails at life moreso than actual counterpoints. sometimes, he'll go back on his word and act as if his posts were misinterpreted when they clearly weren't. he'll begin to obnoxiously taunt you in other threads. he'll give you blatantly false reasons for why he can't respond to the meat of your argument. the point is, you will never hear the words "I was wrong" from leffen; his ego is far too great for that. either he's weaseling his way out and making it seem like he was never wrong, or he's cursing you out to the point where the topic at hand isn't even the argument you were having; it's a mindless ****storm. kid is the definition of a keyboard warrior.

you are the culmination of every awful characteristic a human being can have. you are a coward, a liar, heartless, egotistical, ugly, a little ***** when you're not behind your computer screen, and cancerous to any community you become a part of. I do not know how you've managed to not get banned from these forums after some of the **** I've seen you get away with. I pray for the desperate, desperate girl you claim you're seeing tomorrow who doesn't realize she is with a future serial killer. I want to have absolutely nothing to do with you. I do not give a **** if you respect me as a player when you have the nerve to talk to me and plenty of other people like that. the people who have seen the real you (when you're not faking being an angel) consider you a monster for a reason. you are on my ignore list now, so you can waste your time letting me know how stupid I am / how inaccurate this post has been if you want.

I expect for you to never, ever use my name in a smashboards post again now that I can't see your posts unless it reads "I accept Hax's money match." I don't talk **** behind your back; you don't talk **** behind mine.

twizzlerj

Smash Journeyman
leffen getting blasted to smithereens thanks hax i always felt he was just a keyboard warrior/troll but it is obnoxious that he can make people feel bad by typing what he types.

leffen

Smash Champion
Since you didnt want me to answer i'll just say

damn

you mad

also just let me point out a funny fact

I did say "I was wrong" and apologized to Vman after that ****storm... >_>
I'm certainly not perfect, but damn, your exaggerations/arguments are hilarious given how hilariously hypocritical they are
If people really have THAT much of a problem of thrash talk over smashboards, then fine, i'll stop

S l o X

Smash Champion
lost my respect when he made fun of rocky.

rocky is the ****ing man. (especially with how low he had to go to do it :/)

leffen

Smash Champion
people from asgard/africa coming out now
made 2012
damn

is it hax making secondary accounts or what

oh btw, I didn't think you hated me for disrespecting your opinions etc, I was just saying that you hate me as a person and me as a player where I just hate you as a person... simply pu
that post really wasn't needed but w/e

LLDL

Smash Hero
Alright, let's wrap it up guys.

For once, the videos I recorded are actually really good and I would like them to get more exposure, and they can get a lot more if the thread stays open. However, they will get no more if the thread is closed. Thanks.

LLDL

Smash Hero
fake as **** is otg's trademark phrase. doubt it's him tho xD.

Max?

Smash Champion
Remember that time leffen was fake as ****?
LMAO, this account is amazing.

fake as **** is otg's trademark phrase. doubt it's him tho xD.
I wish I could take credit for that, but it's not me lol.

My mannerisms and sayings tend to catch on tho. Comes with being a real *****

woooow

you sure put a ****ton of effort into flaming me don't you
Yeah, as much as you tend to be a total douche on the boards (I enjoyed hanging with you quite a bit in person ftr), I'm going to have to agree that Aziz is going to really great lengths to expose you.

It's what you get for being such a monstrous, monstrous douche to people online tho.

leffen

Smash Champion
yeaaaaah

him going such great lengths really makes me just wanna stop posting online all together lol
because when people care this much about something I don't really pay any real attention/restrains to
maybe its time to just pay some attention and post with less douchebaggery

well I'll try lol.

mesa23

Smash Journeyman
before this thread gets closed for being too good i wanna thank the dudes that recorded and uploaded the videos

loads of awesome matches

Aber

Smash Journeyman
Leffen I don't know you at all and have barely ever seen you play smash but from what I've seen from your posts everything Hax said is accurate. You actively seek fights and take offense to anything anyone says anytime and turn it into an epic battle completely unnecessarily. You are stubborn and rude to the greatest degree. You are truly the scum of the earth.

Aussierob123

Smash Champion
If you'd rather just outplace him leffen you should do a 500 dollar bet on outplacing.

But in all seriousness, hax you need to stop *****ing about falcon. Everyone knows he is the best char in the game, what with his incredible techs, his unlimited options out of tech, his unpunishable rolls and spot dodges and his absolute ease of controlling other players options.

That's why falcon dittos are so stale and boring man. Nothing gets punished.

For super srs though, this thread has some awesome matches and I agree with what was said on the first page about people all "err no m2k not worth it". By that logic there aren't many good smash videos on the Internet.
:phone:

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
sheik is pretty good.

but as a ganon main, i've always thought of the mu as 65-35. and i felt that falcon had it at least a little bit easier than ganon does. not that the numbers are a big deal.

this thread looks like fun though. gonna watch the vids soon.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
The funny thing is, people on the internet care this much. And they aren't supposed to. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom