• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS MONTHLY | February 4, 2012 | Nanuet NY | Stric, Jman, Nando, Hax, DoH, M2K

Status
Not open for further replies.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Who cares what Sheik Falcon MU ratio is rofl. Can Sheik lose to Falcon at high level? Yes. Is she clearly favoured in the MU? Yes. Does it really matter if it's 60-40 rather than 65-35? It's 5 ****ing points lmao.

If Cactuar has actually learned how to do proper combos then we're probably doomed. Unless he continues to not warm up at Nationals as a result of mediocre schedule planning. In which case I think we're okay.

DoH use more dash attack.

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
If Cactuar has actually learned how to do proper combos then we're probably doomed. Unless he continues to not warm up at Nationals as a result of mediocre schedule planning. In which case I think we're okay.
Ugh. That was so depressing. 5 minutes after walking in, just sat down to start warming up and I get called for my match. "Go play Javi." "Gimme like 5 minutes.""He's right behind you now.""Ugh, fine." Lose, hands shaking and kinda pissed. "Oh, your losers match happens to be right here too, play now.""...seriously?"

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
My condolences <3

It seriously made no sense to rush the 3rd day like that for us... I spent like 3 hours waiting for my WSF match with Mango because they wanted to use the projector for everything. For like 2 hours, there were tons of friendlies being played (barely any tournament matches because the bracket had moved along so far). Why they couldn't donate one of those hours to giving us a decent warmup is like :/

Max?

Smash Champion
Who cares what Sheik Falcon MU ratio is rofl. Can Sheik lose to Falcon at high level? Yes. Is she clearly favoured in the MU? Yes. Does it really matter if it's 60-40 rather than 65-35? It's 5 ****ing points lmao.
Funny to hear you say that. I seem to remember the old Canadian matchup chart a few years ago where I made the same argument that matchup numbers are ********, and was more or less shot down as a scrub. Don't get me wrong, I was, but still, it's true that matchup numbers are completely ******** and a new system needs to be put in place.

I might make a thread later.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
Yeah I was a lot more hardcore about MU ratios and exact values and other stupid crap back then.

Now I've mellowed a lot and realized what actually matters in this game.

Strategy!

My apologies if I specifically offended you at some point during that chart's lifespan :p

MikeHaggarTHAKJB

Smash Master
this is why you think i don't like you?

you'd think rocky's post would have given this sick **** a clue. I swear to god leffen's parents used to hit him in the back of the head as a kid because he is by far the most bitter, psychopathic scumbag I've ever met. and the ****ing scary part is he's my age.

my first major encounter with leffen was on peef's talkshow. up until then, I had no problems with him. we'd spoken to each other on smashboards here and there, but there was no beef between us (or so I thought). when I ***** him in a money match we did for fun at genesis 2, I let him keep his money as a kind gesture (ironic how the same kid goes on to call me poor..). yet when I made the fatal mistake of disagreeing with him in my Don't Approach thread, I found him calling my opinions "****ing ******** beyond belief" among other obscene things on peef's show, behind my back. not only were his comments ridiculously offensive and unwarranted, he was making them when I wasn't there to defend myself. ***** move.

I went on to learn that this is leffen's MO. several people warned me (and continue to warn me) that he is mentally unstable and will respond to things with ridiculous amounts of unnecessary violence and anger as a means of getting his point across. a quick sift through his posts reveals some pretty ****ing telling examples of how leffen thinks he's qualified to speak to people (as well as some pathetic, blatantly insincere attempts at apologizing when he realizes he's gone too far. when Vman contacts me on AIM informing me that a 17 year old's words to him have made him feel worthless as a person, you know something is wrong.

when leffen disagrees with you, do not expect to have anything close to a civilized argument with him. expect to be treated as if you're a braindead piece of ****, incapable of rational thought (which you probably are for being stupid enough to pick a conversation with leffen).

when he's caught making statements about things he clearly doesn't know **** about (which happens a lot when someone acts as if they're omniscient), he responds in several ways. his arguments will typically begin to deteriorate to the point where they consist of LOOOOL's, insults, and reasons why the person opposing him fails at life moreso than actual counterpoints. sometimes, he'll go back on his word and act as if his posts were misinterpreted when they clearly weren't. he'll begin to obnoxiously taunt you in other threads. he'll give you blatantly false reasons for why he can't respond to the meat of your argument. the point is, you will never hear the words "I was wrong" from leffen; his ego is far too great for that. either he's weaseling his way out and making it seem like he was never wrong, or he's cursing you out to the point where the topic at hand isn't even the argument you were having; it's a mindless ****storm. kid is the definition of a keyboard warrior.

you are the culmination of every awful characteristic a human being can have. you are a coward, a liar, heartless, egotistical, ugly, a little ***** when you're not behind your computer screen, and cancerous to any community you become a part of. I do not know how you've managed to not get banned from these forums after some of the **** I've seen you get away with. I pray for the desperate, desperate girl you claim you're seeing tomorrow who doesn't realize she is with a future serial killer. I want to have absolutely nothing to do with you. I do not give a **** if you respect me as a player when you have the nerve to talk to me and plenty of other people like that. the people who have seen the real you (when you're not faking being an angel) consider you a monster for a reason. you are on my ignore list now, so you can waste your time letting me know how stupid I am / how inaccurate this post has been if you want.

I expect for you to never, ever use my name in a smashboards post again now that I can't see your posts unless it reads "I accept Hax's money match." I don't talk **** behind your back; you don't talk **** behind mine.
bwahahahah im laughing so hard
you havent even read stuff hes said on the swedish boards, hes worse there
lille luleff, the laughing stock of sweden

btw: he lacks the balls to play me with yoshi, despite the fact that i suck, barely play anymore, haven't been to a tournament since i was hospitalized for 5 weeks (where i couldnt play at all), and hes been to atleast 5x as many tournaments the last 3-4 months. and hes played for over a year more then me

and he claims his yoshi is soooo good, and that he'll play all yoshi for every tournament, followed by copping out in pools and losing to randoms like vj

leffen

Smash Champion
@C. You obviously are either very clueless about what being bipolar is or about how C acts. He is diagnosed with bipolar disorder type 1 and he is a textbook example of one(other swedes could easily confirm)
Maybe you are just in denial of other version of bipolar disorder because you suffer from bipolarism that isn't C's? You are type 2 rite?
That should explain it.

Nice ninja edit btw when you realized that you're were clueless, again (took you 8 hours too, lmao)

@Yoshi: You gets brutally 3+2 stocked by my yoshi with a character that relies on trading and without me giving a ****, and then claims you claim that I'm scared to play yoshi. Yeah, totally. I would love to play yoshi again against you and I would have last weekend if you didn't wuss out of going to the tournament you had booked tickets for. Oh, and I annihilated everyone at that tournament using yoshi, not dropping a game, fyi. Me dominating Randomness with yoshi should be up soon.

But yeah, you're "TROLLING" so your horrible arguments and overcompensation is hip and cool.

inb4 comments about me being a douche btw, go figure, its mikefknhaggar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom