• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NO JOHNS MONTHLY | February 4, 2012 | Nanuet NY | Stric, Jman, Nando, Hax, DoH, M2K

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Thats what I'm saying, but the community is filled with ****ies.
how much do you owe the greater leon from pat's house tournament in socal over a year ago?

I believe it is about roughly 200 dollars+

despite being a broke college student *** *****, i'll money match you the amount you owe him, you down?

==

SORRY ABOUT DOUBLE POST, THIS TOPIC IS HILARIOUS LOVIN IT

DanteFox

Smash Champion
how much do you owe the greater leon from pat's house tournament in socal over a year ago?

despite being a broke college student *** *****, i'll money match you the amount you owe him, you down?

==

oh snaaaaap

people being exposed left and right up in here.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Good **** to hax for offering the MM

Good **** to leffen for having the self-awareness to know that he could never win such a MM

Bad **** to leffen for trying to come up with reasons not to MM other than "I know I wouldn't win"

If DJN doesn't respond to s2j, he's the fakest man alive.

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion

==

emphasis, i wonder about this every time dj is brought up.

Only if I can infract you for not coming to visit me. :)
It's very likely that I'll be moving to Phili in a year. Can I visit?

Max?

Smash Champion
I was under the impression that DJ was working and had paid off his debts. Why else is he allowed to go to tournaments/nationals?

Anand

Smash Journeyman
I think my incredibly useful post needs more attention. (Sorry if this double post is inappropriate; I just thought my earlier post was legitimately helpful and got totally buried under all the other discussion.)

[COLLAPSE=So useful!]
Well, to help ease the conflict between people who want spoiler tags and those who don't, why don't we just always use spoiler tags and use the following code I wrote?

(You can add the code (as a URL) to your bookmarks bar and click the resulting buttons, or just copy/paste it into the address bar.)

Toggle all:
Code:
javascript:x=document.getElementsByClassName('collapse_block_showhide'); for (i=0;i<x.length;i++) {if (x[i].parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { x[i].parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; x[i].innerHTML = 'Hide'; } else { x[i].parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; x[i].innerHTML = 'Show';} }; void(0);
Show all:
Code:
javascript:x=document.getElementsByClassName('collapse_block_showhide'); for (i=0;i<x.length;i++) {if (x[i].parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display != '') { x[i].parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = ''; x[i].innerHTML = 'Hide'; } }; void(0);
Hide all:
Code:
javascript:x=document.getElementsByClassName('collapse_block_showhide'); for (i=0;i<x.length;i++) {if (x[i].parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display == '')  { x[i].parentNode.parentNode.getElementsByTagName('div')[1].getElementsByTagName('div')[0].style.display = 'none'; x[i].innerHTML = 'Show';} }; void(0);
This code might be kind of ugly but I just sort of threw it together; it was mostly just copy/pasting the onclick action from the SWF code, haha... I don't really know Javascript. /johns
[/COLLAPSE]

Battlecow

Play to Win
Can you explain what that does to me as if I didn't know anything about computers or the internet in general? Does it, like, make it so that results are spoiler'd for me even when they're not spoiler'd for other people?

Anand

Smash Journeyman
Can you explain what that does to me as if I didn't know anything about computers or the internet in general? Does it, like, make it so that results are spoiler'd for me even when they're not spoiler'd for other people?
Oh, sorry.

Basically, they make it so you, as a thread viewer, can show/hide all the spoiler boxes at once, instead of clicking "Show" or "Hide" on every single one separately. My thoughts were that then people could continue using spoiler tags so the people who care about spoilers will be happy, but now they will not inconvenience the people who just want to watch the videos and don't care about spoilers.

Remove the collapsible boxes... nobody cares about result spoilers for a local, and if someone actually does, then they can just scroll down one line at a time...
I figured Juggleguy was complaining because he didn't enjoy clicking "Show" over and over, so this essentially clicks "Show" for him.

clowsui

Smash Legend
I've... never been so happy...
Read: Cactuar is now going to spend the next year preparing his body to make a fortune off of smashing with Zhu

and by smashing with I mean recording sex tapes

and by making a fortune I mean taking subscription fees from Peach mains

and Kirbykaze I guess (though he did say somewhere that he's friendzoned all Asians so maybe not)

Wake

Smash Master
Read: Cactuar is now going to spend the next year preparing his body to make a fortune off of smashing with Zhu

and by smashing with I mean recording sex tapes

and by making a fortune I mean taking subscription fees from Peach mains

and Kirbykaze I guess (though he did say somewhere that he's friendzoned all Asians so maybe not)
hahaha that was amazing.

clowsui

Smash Legend
Interesting strategy. How will this affect my smash game?

I wasn't aware that you would undergo any changes in your game

I mean

all you do is hit people over and over anyways

the only difference is in one year you will be hitting one thing over and over

:smirk:

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Lmao. If Zhu and I ever make a joint-combo video, the name is going to be inspired by you somehow, clowsui.

Btw, I learned how to combo. With like 10 characters. You guys are not ready for whats coming.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Alright, let's wrap it up guys.

For once, the videos I recorded are actually really good and I would like them to get more exposure, and they can get a lot more if the thread stays open. However, they will get no more if the thread is closed. Thanks.
i have gotten more exposure to these videos than i originally would have as a side-effect of following the drama in this thread.

i suggest every time someone start a video thread from now on, some random member of the smash community get called out LOLL
kidding

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Really interesting thread and great videos. Good work to DoH for placing third and having great powershielding skills during his Falco matches.

@Phish: Adam, you're my boy, but you can't be messing up those chain-grabs on FD, lol. Better see you get top 5 next time ;)

Oh, and who the hell is oorah, and why haven't I heard of him before? Good work getting 9th with Ganondorf! Wish there were videos of this guy. Who did he lose to? Anyone know?

I wonder how DK and Ganondorf worked out in doubles. :awesome:

Stric is currently my favourite Falco after watching the majority of his matches.

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Cactuar,

Wanna make a sex tape?

And by sex tape I may mean combo vid.

It is a 3 day weekend ;)

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
Cactuar,

Wanna make a sex tape?

And by sex tape I may mean combo vid.

It is a 3 day weekend ;)
Maybe if you can get Naya Rivera to come join us.

lolol

I'm sure her combo game could be as good as yours by the end of the weekend. ;)

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master

in anticipation that leffen would delete the posts I linked, I uploaded them to photobucket prior to making my post

http://s838.photobucket.com/albums/zz307/Aerialacia/leffen/

last 3 are the ones I cited as examples of how he talks to people

first one is his half-***ed apology to Vman

gg
One of the best reads I've ever seen in my life

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom