• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Meta Knight Officially Banned!

Status
Not open for further replies.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
There's already a thread on legalizing Port Town Aero Dive even after Metaknight is banned and the general consensus is no one wants it.

Lack of ledges during the main transition being a main reason.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
No one likes that stage besides Olimars, Snakes, and Donkey Kongs.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
I think for now the only two stages i could see adding anything are japes and possibly norfair. But i'll reserve my judgment on norfair till twinkie's project is released...

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
I support PTAD. And Japes. And Green Greens. And Pirate Ship. And Norfair.

Could be bias because my main basically doesn't have bad stages outside of FD and imo SV though. :awesome:

Laem

Smash Champion
Like neo pointed out himself, he's kind of a hypocrite.
He's still right tho, frickin olimar and IC's XD
broken characters.

Flayl

Smash Hero
I should probably point out I wrote that 'cause Mekos is known for saying MK shouldn't be banned because everybody else should get better instead of complaining :)

Judo777

Smash Master
MK......... has not been banned yet............. soooooooo IDK what that song is about. Because everything we have seen so far is with him still legal..................

Also you THINK that's a summation of post-ban MK, but we don't really know since we haven't seen it yet. See people still play MK because he's not banned til Apex. So we honestly have no idea what the game will be like until then.

And let's be reasonable we honestly won't really be able to tell until a decent ways after MK is banned. They don't release tier lists the first few weeks of a game. Hell vanilla marvel I don't think ever had a tier list. And that was game was out for 6 months.

Cassio

Smash Master
What Grim meant to say was, your reply is invalid until its presented in the form of a rap.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Weeeelll, use your second best character and make your very best character.

Otherwise, you can still use MK until that certain day in 2012.

Judo777

Smash Master
Unless your head is up your *** and you watch no live streams that's not true at all :embarrass:. Even read results LOL

concentrate?
cmon bro
Yea when was that tournament again? Was it a whole month after the original release of the ban happening in January? Cause that's plenty of time to learn new characters especially when you are in school with the semester winding down......

LCK :P

Smash Rookie
shame

i usd to be a meta knight user and ill admit it DOES give you some unfair advantage but hey come on you cant blame it ALL on his deign i went to a tourney for the first time ever and had my controller handed to me on a silver platter of PAIN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom