• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Legacy Results

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
how do the payouts work with the final 8 pool? Listing is based on a bracket ending (1/2/3/4/5/7)
We pay 5 and 6 the same...and 7 and 8 the same. Shrug. Wasn't the original intent but that's how we left it.

Battlecow

Play to Win
Hey kishes, thanks for running this thing so well!

Not that I'm in any particular hurry, but can you give us any sort of estimation of when the checks will be mailed? It'd be helpful.

@SK I wasn't ribbing you for not coming to this tourney, I was ribbing you for never leaving your house, ever.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
mango: feel bad
axe: good job in melee singles and doubles man and fun times winning that crew battle I stumbled in on ;)
darkrain: GG's in pools, almost got you but you proved to me that I have a stupid far road ahead of me. Thanks for the show
chillindude: nice meeting you and playing in melee/pm hella greeze in our set
chad: get'em chad. You pissed on me in project m lmao. good stuff beating shroomed in melee and stuff
baka: sugoi desu~ was fun hanging out and good job at the tourney too
kage: good stuff! You showed me that ganondorf is scary dangerous in the right hands
mdz: :D always a pleasure, babe.
irishmafia: yo kickin' it was hella fun you don't even know! we'll make it happen again soon
hiv+: dang dude just shoot lasers. gj beating darkrain
strongbad: munkey stronk?
orly: your falcon is tight, wanted to see you in bracket!
thelake: lol monkeyball
juggleguy: wish we could have played more!! thanks for recording and stuff
sveet: yeeeeeeeeeeeeee
onion: pirate is gheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
scythe: good stuff in melee crews. mario is tight. and ggs in project m
abu: ppbt
wobbles: your commentary is solid and playing you that one time was fun :)
fro: commentary! nice meeting you good sir.
eclipsingbinary: always fun rooming with you, hope to see you at apex...if I go :p
boxdisciple: you're too funny for your own good
battlecow: nice meeting you and watching you beatup on mango lol
yeroc: was a real pleasure meeting you and talking to you about the old days and stuff. Goodjob on the panel and good luck on PM
swiftbass: was fun, got greezed in our last match though >:T
obsolete: ye baby dat luigi is too much for me ;D
kirkq:lmao
toasterunit: y'all are cool, nice meeting you and was fun chilling after the tournament
mojo: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
admiral: ^_________^
kujo: KUJOOOOOOOOOOO
carroll: Filthy
insanecarzyguy: definitely a guy of the insanecarzy variety
boatmode: Too chill. seriously.
spife: GGs in friendlies after the tournament, all you guys in that room were real cool fellas.
nite: this guy is good
vbrice: was nice meeting you and gettin' to talk about stuff lol

A big fat thanks to the kishes/sof for hosting this event. I had always regret not joining the community sooner so I could have experienced an FC first hand but you guys made it happen ^_^
and a big thanks to everybody I met and hung out with, you guys are all great people. See you around

j00t

Smash Champion
I guess I'll go ahead and do shoutouts. It's a shame that I got sick on the way up here, but I guess I beat Kels so I can't make any johns. I'm super salty that I beat the best player in the pool, lost to someone I shouldn't have lost to, and didn't make it to bracket. Oh well, I guess I'll get you next time.

Hax: Thanks for playing a ton with me and teaching me Falcon stuff. You're an awesome guy and I hope I get to play you again soon.

Darkrain: ****IN WINDMILL

Drephen: I guess I wasn't good enough to beat you this time. Yoshi's Story is a ***** :(

Wobbles: It was good seeing you again. Thanks for crushing my face.

Ambix: GG's bro. Was good seeing you again.

Nite: My little man, all grown up! Good seeing you again man. Let's get some League in.

Kels: I dunno how I did it, but I really wanted to win after losing to people I shouldn't have lost to. So I won! :p That second game was the most grueling thing ever. You really made me work for it.

Good Doctor: GG's bro, you've gotten better since SMYM13. I won't lose to you next time.

Vudujin: I was really sad that I lost that first game after being ahead so far. But you're really good, you deserved the win. I hope I can get some friendlies in with you next time I see you. Need all the low-tier practice I can get.

Swiftbass: Thanks for the friendlies. Was good playing you again.

Moogle: Thanks for the ride, as always. It signifies fresh, bro.

Chad: Doodyin on dem P:M nerds.

Anyone else I missed: Send me a message so I can give you a shoutout.

KishSquared

Smash Master
Hey kishes, thanks for running this thing so well!
Hey man, it was great meeting and working with you and the rest of the N64 crew. You're a cool guy and congrats on taking the tournament. Thanks for helping us manage the bracket and pools.

Prime's actively working on the checks. I'll let him post about it but it should be very soon.

HoChiMinhTrail

Smash Master
The Best of the Best
Melee Singles:
1. Mango :foxmelee: :falcomelee: :falconmelee::you are a crazy sob, good broin lil man. You are the rainman of smash.
2. Hungrybox :jigglypuffmelee: You puff is the single most dominant force I have ever played again, good **** getting top 2 in just about everything.
3. Axe :pikachumelee: :falcomelee: :younglinkmelee::Didn't get to play you, ida pwned you.
4. SFAT :foxmelee::Didn't get to play you, ida pwned you
5. Kage :ganonmelee::Good **** taking my money, bringing ganon to a top 5 finish... amazing.
6. Hax :falconmelee::ggs in pools, missing edge gaurds against top level competition is a quick way to get ****ed up, your falcon is beast.
7. Kels :foxmelee::Stop being so emo, you got top 8 and beat a lot of really good people. You are a beast, just keep improving.
8. Darkrain :falconmelee::The hero of the Midwest returns, good ****, your sets were so hype. You're still a ***** for taking me to ****ing brinstar you ******.
9. Chillindude :foxmelee::Good **** playing you in 3 tournament sets, i was happy with our bracket matches, your chu experience has made you powerful.
9. Little England :falcomelee::didn't play you, ida pwned you tho. good **** in bracket
13. Duck :samusmelee::Good couple friendlies, idk what im gonna do if we have to play in tournament.
17. CunningKitsune :foxmelee::THE RETURN, good ****, not bad for taking a 5 year break from tournaments.
17. G$ :falcomelee: :marthmelee:: Good warmup friendlies, you have gotten a lot better since we last played.
17. DoH :peachmelee:: bros, but you suck **** at this game.
17. Nite :falcomelee::Good **** seeing ur old school *** at this shiz, you sd'd a lot in our bracket set.
17. FrootLoop :falcomelee::Mabye next time nub
25. Drephen :sheikmelee::good **** losing to anthony, great to see your ***** *** again. get your *** to the big house.
25. TheGoodDoctor :sheikmelee: :zeldamelee::stop using ur ****ty 2ndaries on me in tournament.
25. MattDotZeb :falcomelee::Good **** getting pwned by my in literally every tournament event :), we will play more buster.
25. Tink :marthmelee: :sheikmelee::You owe me $65, get on it. You are funny as ****.
25. BigD :falconmelee: :foxmelee::ur my boi blue
33. Viperboy :falcomelee:: be seein you soon
33. Ambix :peachmelee:: You ****ed me up in friendlies, good ****.
33. Strong Bad :dkmelee: Don't take me to gay stages and I won't have to bring out the armor. Welcome back to the Midwest tho.
33. ORLY :falconmelee::Good **** teaming, sorry i just stopped caring lol, that tournament was just taking way too long.
33. The Moon :marthmelee::You are really good, after you learned how to play against me you were beating my *** in those friendlies.
41. Juggleguy :falconmelee::Your falcon is getting really good, all that tournament experience is paying off. See you at the big house.
41. Lanceinthepants :falcomelee::Moulded by it
41. Sveet :foxmelee: :marthmelee::my man
41. B-Ryan :marthmelee::OLD SCHOOL BRINGING IT BACK. Good seeing your *** again lol...
49. VTS :icsmelee:: Keep reppin the lil *******s
49. BigR :falcomelee:: good times as ussual, we'll reunite at some point in time.
49. Ripple :marthmelee: :roymelee::Your DK is mad good, good set in pools.
49. Cosmo :zeldamelee::You camp too much, but your speed running is awesome.
49. Cheato :foxmelee::Glad to see you are seeing signs of improvement.
57. Abu :jigglypuffmelee::Was fun ****** you in friendlies, you seem like a friendly lil dude.
57. Wobbles (withdrawal) :grimer::thx for the 1 seed, ashame you didn't play tho, you prob would of *****.
57. eighteenspikes :drmario::good seein u out here
57. Juke :foxmelee: :marthmelee::cokane kowbois goin hard
57. JMOAN :sheikmelee::Good zelda, too bad your main gets pwned by the climbers.
57. 'Fro :samusmelee:: Nice commentary, Frobbles pwns

Overall, this was probably my best tournament experience. Melee and PM are great together, playing both games really helped to prevent one game from getting too stale. Was awesome seeing all the old faces again. A big thanks to Tim, Jeff, Joshu, Iggy, and all the FC staff for showing just why the Midwest puts on the best tournaments in this game. Glad I could party it up with my favorite COK boys, I'll prob be down there to visit you guys sometime in the near future. If I forgot you in my shoutouts sorry, post and I'll include you. OH **** 311 good **** seein you out there boi.

Well, I've wasted enough company dollars, time to get back to "work". Ltr *****es.

KishPrime

BRoomer
My checks did come in...still have to verify a few things about tax policy and all that before they go out. :/ I might need a few more pieces of information from some of you before I can send them.

Unfortunately, just started classes today and have been spending most of my time since FC catching up on the 2-3 weeks of my life that disappeared. They'll go out by Wednesday unless I get held up on the tax questions.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
Late Shoutouts

Little England - Jason you did it! You've really been putting in the hours to get better and it definitely has paid off. Your sets against Swift and Kage were super clutch. I would have gone nuts if you made top 8. Sorry I got dsmashed in teams so much, but you already know

Shroomed - Glad you enjoyed my house, even though I live in pleasantville, indiana. You are super chill and we gotta sing some Cher together again, so I guess I will have to go to Cali. Although, after this placing you might as well retire

Sfat - Zac you are seriously one of the nicest dudes on the planet and I'm glad you guys decided to room with me and Jason. Too many funny moments last weekend to even try to put them into shoutouts.

Norcal *****

Cunning - Good to see you playing in a tourny again man. I know we talked about it last night, but sorry to hear you didn't feel warmed up. I even promised to warm you up, but I let sleep take priority. This semester is gonna ****.

'Fro - Nice job casting this weekend man. I'm not gonna lie when I heard they wanted you to cast Melee, your favorite game of all time, I was surprised. But it seems like you did a good job, especially with Ramajohns going on. Also, good **** on R2 pools.

Voorhese - ****in' voorhese. You are trying to analyze the game so hard man, and it actually got me frustrated this weekend. You definitely are taking it too far, and those thoughts are gonna kill you in tourny. I still believe though, so hopefully you can get to Purdue to play. Sick Morde jersey though

Kirkq - Good to see you man, I have no idea when I might see you next, but you are always Dew Crew at heart (**** Hot Forever, those dudes suck huge nuts)

Darkrain - Damn you definitely can win the crowd over. I'm glad I could be part of the hype

Kels - I said I was gonna **** you in pools and then you owned me. I do enjoy playing/talking to you, don't know if the reverse is true. Good **** on top 8

Vudujin - Didn't talk to you much, but ****ing sick luigi man. I thought our set might be close but you owned me game 3. good ****

Baka - Your peach is hella lame, but you ***** me so thats really all that matters. Fun friendlies and you seem like a cool dude.

ORLY - Fun as always man. Sucks about your R2 pool, but I believe in your Falcon and it seems like you were inspired from FC. Also, nice work bringing out Joshu's full potential to beat Armada.

Vro - ****ing sick to see you **** P:M. Very sad to see what happened against Hbox, but you will have your revenge at Big House 2, I'm sure of it.

Mango - Nice job winning, especially knowing how you were in the morning before bracket. Your play is pretty inspiring and I hope you continue ****** people. Also, **** you

Milkman - You are definitely better than you played against me.

Frootloop and Mundungu - Good to see you guys. Hopefully we will see each other at an IL tourny. WI *****

Juggleguy - Rob I'm going to take your money in the Ganon challenge at the Big House. Can't wait.

Trail - DAT ARMOR! Good seeing you Roy, even though I saw you the weekend before. Sucks you got eliminated in the fashion you did. Darkrain really did have darkness as his ally.

BigR - Next time I see you we are gonna get drunk. ggs

Viperboy - yo TJ you are a super chill dude. I had never gotten to talk to you before, so it was definitely nice to "meet" you. After game 1 in our pool I felt pretty confident, but then the next games you took a dump on me. ggs

DoH - Nice to meet you, your peach is sick. ggs. Also, your shoutouts are hilarious.

Hbox - Not a bad guy to hang out with Steak and Shake, but definitely a way different person in "tournament mode"

Axe - Probably the 2nd nicest guy on the planet and all your characters ****. Thanks for the games and the tech skill tricks.

Tink - WAYNE! Your marth looked mad good against swift. Also, you were right, the soda at the venue was ****ing delicious.

Ship of Fools - you guys are awesome. this tourny was amazing. Nice to see Iggy and Squared and nice to meet the rest of you guys.

VGBootCamp - I am watching the stream now at home and this is amazing production. Definitely a huge boon for the smash community.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Shout outs to KishSquared's son

I JV5 stocked him in a MM on Infinite Glacier. (cocky little kid didnt ban anything) and he was so salty that I he didn't even pay up when he lost.
Lol, so cruel. Just remember that, once he gets to 18+ years old, he may host another FC tournament and then we'll all go being 40 years old and stuff. lol. His name should be something like Kishdiamond.

baka4moé

Smash Champion
late shoutouts, is been about a week so my bad if i forgot anyone/anything...>_<

NORCAL
sfat - good **** zac, it was nice talking to u even if it was short. crews was pretty fun heh

shroomed - ima call u dajuan, hope ur cool with that. thanks for cheering for me against darkrain, ggs and from what i saw ur a chill guy. i TOLD YOU i shouldn't have fought duck if we wanted to win lol. norcal *****.

MIDWEST
abu - smashers are weird. it was cool meeting u, i dont like puff peach at all tho

ycz6 - it was nice meeting u, we played like 2 friendlies lol ggs. i just realized though, how did u know about caltech when i wasnt wearing the shirt?

juggleguy - thanks for all ur work behind the scenes with the recording and stuff. i had fun playing friendlies with u and the short conversations/small pep talk for R2 pools. For record I did want to play duck, but shroomed really wanted to win; sending me in would be (and was! lol) a bad idea. You're def a cool dude though, hope to play u again sometime

duck - james it was nice hanging out and teaming with u for PM. ur pretty cool, id love to play u in tourney (even if id get *****! =P). wonder if ull read this cuz u rarely post lol

hiv+ - hope are friendlies helped u out, peach falco is a war of attrition imo

little england - good **** beating kage in bracket dude. didnt really get to talk but hope to play u sometime

lanceinthepants - LOL how is my peach lame? please enlighten me so i can work on it. ggs though, from our short friendlies u seem like a cool guy. purdue scene ur legit

standardtoaster and monkunit - fun times post tournament, thanks for the setups. go to college in socal!

kels - ggs dude, i hate ur style. I respect it tho, and I reaallly wanted that comeback! Hope u can test ur skills against more of cali.

darkrain - ggs, even though i was getting nervous i really enjoyed our set. I mean, I've watched ur videos for years now, who wouldnt want a chance against the legendary darkrain?

tink - it was nice meeting u, ggs in PM singles and melee doubles. u seem like a chill and funny guy, mr. solarflare88.

bertbusdriver - thanks for letting me stay in ur room (though brief). I forgot ur roommates name again heh, but had a fun time chillin and the friendlies. im actually considering going to urbana for grad school, might be tight lol

TEXAS
oscar - good **** dude i knew u and jake were gonna do so well. hanging out at frazolis and cheering for each other was a blast. lets play some more before i leave.

jake - same as above man, it was hella fun. ggs in pools too dude, good **** beating vudujin and ambix.

kevin - hey nice job making it to R2, hope u enjoyed urself despite ur falling interest in melee

hannah - it was nice seeing u again, ill try to make it to ur fests!

ivan - thanks for letting me stay in yalls room! u def got better against peach

john - hey john i had a great time hanging out with u pretty much the whole tournament lol. lets def hang out more before summer ends

mouf - ur one of the funniest guys in the hms. hope u enjoyed ur first national (i think?) and hope to play u some more

jf - didnt talk much but it was nice meeting u! u seem pretty cool, id like to play the austin smashers sometime

EVERYONE ELSE lol
wobbles - thanks for the advice. ur commentary *****, tho i hope to see u play as well. that walk from ND though. lol

hbox - dunno if u remember me, but thanks for the compliment! congrats placing high in everything lol

doh - nice job in teams landon (i prefer calling ppl by their names, lemme know if ud rather i not heh), sick comeback at the end. it was also fun chilling after the tournament

g$ - dude i freakin love ur trash/hype talk during matches. ggs in bracket, though we both were playing pretty off...

blackchris - crews was fun lol. Black and yellow baby. Nice meeting you as well, ur a fun guy

milkman - ggs in pools, dude, i was super surprised/disappointed when i heard about ur situation though. ur def impressive.

vanz - i kinda wanted to play peach dittos but kinda didnt lol.. nice job breaking top 10, hope u stick to peach though!

axe - jeff thanks for the support against kels, it def helped me stay focused. draft crews was hella fun lol u were getting mad hyped. good stuff placing high in pretty much every event dude

kage - ggs man, i saw a lot of mistakes from the both of us, but u pulled through in the end. nice job against vanz. id love to play u again though, i think i can do it!

ambix - sry about that stitch game 2 man, **** happens. peach dittos are whack

silentswag - ggs, fun friendlies. i just realized i didnt use peach though, ****. it wouldve been good practice for me too. nice job in crews.

meta - evan u and yakal were rapeeee. hella fun to talk to and hang out with. ggs in both PM and melee teams. glad u made it to bracket, i knew ppl were sleeping on u.

yakal - u not making bracket was masaka, still cant believe it. ur trash talk was freakin bakana during our mms. for real though i had fun chilling with ya, hope to see u in future tournies dude.

mafia - james i had a fun time teaming with u, and i hope u did too. i think we couldve def done better but lets use lack of teaming experience together as our john heh ;).

Sorry if I forgot anyone :(. Thanks again for the kishes and everyone that helped run the tournament, it was a huge blast!

edit!: viperboy - hey tj hope u manage to catch this. i had a lot of fun meeting u and playing u in more than one event lol. its nice getting that old school take on the game, as im pretty new myself. glad to see u still playing after all these years, even if its on the rare occasion.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Baka, mistakes happen with everybody, (Even small positional errors or a whiffed aerial). It's a matter of being able to capitalize better when these things happen. You will not beat me!

Edit: Players these days punish you for jumping or going on a platform, that's how tight it's becoming, goddamn... lol.

Lanceinthepants

Smash Lord
By lame I just meant really defensive and abusive of CC, but you are playing peach. I guess lame wasn't the right word, just a quick way to say very frustrating to fight against.

KishSquared

Smash Master

I JV5 stocked him in a MM on Infinite Glacier. (cocky little kid didnt ban anything) and he was so salty that I he didn't even pay up when he lost.
Hahaha, thanks much for that. I just asked him about it and he remembered it instantly. He really enjoyed playing.

Treasure the JV5! Those things don't come every day. Except when playing 4-year-olds, perhaps.

KishPrime

BRoomer

Hahaha, thanks much for that. I just asked him about it and he remembered it instantly. He really enjoyed playing.

Treasure the JV5! Those things don't come every day. Except when playing 4-year-olds, perhaps.
I'm so happy that's a real story and I'm totally going to ask KishDiamond about that next time I see him.

Ignatius

List Evader
BRoomer
Super late shoutouts where I probably forget 40 people because its been a week:

Tim - I think you take too little credit, a large bulk of the work was you. We were just sort of along for the ride.

VGBootcamp - you guys were all really pleasant and great to work with, I'm glad you were the ones streaming this event. Have not heard a single bad thing about the stream from anyone watching

Omni- Really fun playing Ganon dittos for like an hour at Prime's house. Good to see you again and nice running the second stream.

Emily - Nice to meet you and have you helping as well. Definitely would have started the tournament way late without your help.

Strongbad - Glad you were there to help setup with PM, I really don't think we'd have been able to run the event nearly as smoothly without you helping. Little disappointed you didn't get that chicken into the FC version though.

Travis/somox(?) - Thanks for interviewing me and just talking about ridiculous things like Ken's WC3 micro. Too fun.

Lost Kozz- You made me fight a third puff in PM pools, you are the biggest jerk.

Yeroc - Really glad we teamed, even though our record in Melee pools was less than ideal I had a blast. We struck a game to Flat Zone. It really doesn't get better than that. It's too bad we didn't do better in PM though.

Purdue crew- Nice to see all of you guys again. Nice job in bracket Anthony(Also told you that you wouldn't get interviewed) and Little England. I've had a chance to watch some of your commentary now Fro and it's pretty good stuff too. Hope some of that advice was helpful in our match. Guest shoutout to our waitress at Steak and Shake.

Jayford - Get awesomenauts and hit me up

Kirk/Cosmo/eighteenspikes - enjoyed watching you guys doing some practice runs in the back for a bit.

Hungrybox - Great to actually meet you. That brief 5 seconds where it looked like I was hustling you with Ike in PM was pretty amazing. Amazing job placing well in pretty much every event too.

Everyone in my round 1 pool that lost to me on Cruise/Brinstar - Gotta learn them levels.

PGH Carrol - special shoutout for giving me your controller mid match to make you do the special taunt on Corneria.

Mango - good stuff on taking singles.

Axe - That Pika is amazing, watching it in the draft crew battle at the end was a blast. Especially when I heard what you thought of the Fox/Pika matchup at Steak and Shake.

Voorhese - Sorry the TV stuff didnt work out, but you still champed up and brought setups. Props for that, also nice Mordekaiser jersey.

KC crew/Chicago crew/COK/Eddie/Wisconsin/every old player that came out - Was super great seeing all of you. Seriously, I just wish I had more time to talk/hang out.

ORLY - super strong Joshu play in the card game.

Tink - So fat, get on that.

Chillin - nice brief chat, would have loved to see you in top 8.

Wobbles - Glad I could finally meet Wobbles, sad we didn't play ever and you didn't wobble or freeze glitch me though.

Irish Mafia - Chuckled a bit when you told me you used to watch vids of me. From what I saw though you have a nice Peach, wish I could have seen more of it. Also kevinM says sup.

Vro - good stuff in PM, you really crushed it. I also really enjoyed you and Kirkq as commentators.

Viperboy - thanks for joint running that pool with me, and for thinking that my team would be enough of a threat that you'd want it on stream.

Shroomed - Fun PM matches against your Ike, you're just too much better than I am. I didn't get to see any of your Doc in singles though and Im a little disappointed by that.

Kels - Why wouldnt you get hit by my parasol after you had won the match, man what a jerk. Just wouldn't let me feel good about myself.

jeffgordon24 - you are a boss for being so amazingly helpful all weekend with cleaning stuff up without being asked. Thanks a ton.

Everyone that had me sign stuff - You're ridiculous and I greatly enjoy signing everything with Iggytheship.

Really had a blast, even though I only played 2.25 melee friendlies once the tournament started. The community is too good.

The Irish Mafia

Banned via Administration
Irish Mafia - Chuckled a bit when you told me you used to watch vids of me. From what I saw though you have a nice Peach, wish I could have seen more of it. Also kevinM says sup.
<3
Tell kevinM I say sup back
Yeah, FC was kind of intense to me because of all the super-oldschool that showed up. The Midwest had a lot of smash history recorded, and when I was learning the game, the people in that history became either personal legends or legends by proxy.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Finished off Melee singles...just Melee teams and PM bracket to go. I think I'm missing the PM bracket file, I'll have to pull it from Jeff's files. Thanks for your patience, all.

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Kish, can you please put together pool info including the results for them? It would be extremely helpful for me when splitting and uploading vids. I just need pools 3 and 9 of round 1 and pool 3 of round 2. <3

DippnDots

Feral Youth
Only placement that means anything is one that pays out, other than that it's all about dem recorded youtube money matches

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
NO, I must be the tallest smasher at 6'7"!!!

KishPrime

BRoomer
Kish, can you please put together pool info including the results for them? It would be extremely helpful for me when splitting and uploading vids. I just need pools 3 and 9 of round 1 and pool 3 of round 2. <3
I'll...try to scan them, I guess. Not going to type them up.

Also, not going to get checks out today but should be able to get most all of them out tomorrow. I got through all of the accounting and preparation last night before I had to shift the attention to Accounting the Class. :/

Top Bottom