• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MELEE-FC Legacy Results

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I left an N64 with a blue controller at the venue. It had a sticker with my tag on it. If it comes up somewhere please let me know. Thank you.

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I have the N64, not sure about the controller. I'll take a look later.

I'll let you know how much it'll cost to ship.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
can't forget about my sheik from IL.

KishPrime

BRoomer
lol@Brawl...oh well.

All of the checks have gone out except for three of them, and I've got one in my hands ready to mail because I had to figure out stamp calculations to Canada. Turns out that's fairly easy to do on the Post Office website. The other two know who they are and now I'm just waiting on a bit more info from them.

Whew. Almost got this thing wrapped up. I'll try to find those PM results now - problem is that there were a bunch of files.

Now I just have to decide if it's time to print a second edition of Smasher's Legacy.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Thanks for coming out, man, always wanted to see that Pika live. Heck of a comeback on Kage while everyone was watching Darkrain pentaknee...I kept looking over my shoulder.

KishPrime

BRoomer
I was doing the same thing for you during your match with Mango. :p That was really well-fought.

lol DoH

That's a lot of drinking.

KishPrime

BRoomer
Went through my computer, and while I do have the actual bracket for the PM singles, I can't find the one with the results. :( Guess they'll forever be incomplete, unless someone can find it elsewhere. It's possible that it is one of the corrupted files. This thing was a nightmare.

Not sure where else it would've been, though.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Went through my computer, and while I do have the actual bracket for the PM singles, I can't find the one with the results. :( Guess they'll forever be incomplete, unless someone can find it elsewhere. It's possible that it is one of the corrupted files. This thing was a nightmare.

Not sure where else it would've been, though.
please send me whatever you have and i'll see if i can fill in the blanks by talking to people

Vudujin

Smash Lord
a·maz·ing   [uh-mey-zing]
adjective
causing great surprise or sudden wonder.

I guess it was amazing. My 1st thought upon seeing it was: why did they make this movie, and why was it the biggest pile of neg tier I've ever seen?

Divinokage

Smash Legend
adjective

I guess it was amazing. My 1st thought upon seeing it was: why did they make this movie, and why was it the biggest pile of neg tier I've ever seen?
Apparently you haven't seen Dragonball Evolution to say something like that. 3rd Batman was decent.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Apparently you haven't seen Dragonball Evolution to say something like that. 3rd Batman was decent.
I did see that movie. There's a saying that goes with that movie to preserve the awesomeness that is Dragonball, and that's "What movie?"

Batman 3 you can at least call a movie, but DBE does not exist as far as I'm concerned.

kd-

Smash Lord
HAHAHA!!! My bait worked. God, that movie was terrible, but she has gif options for sure.
adjective

Couldn't agree more

As a standalone movie, tDKR is halfway decent at best, very mediocre. As the 3rd Batman movie, it's absolute garbage. <3~

Top Bottom