• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
A lot of variety in this batch of items, and I like how few items are just "gives +stats". Not being able to say "this is mathematically the best AD carry build now buy these items" anymore will be very cool.

I absolutely LOVE all the new build paths. Warden's Mail builds into FroHeart, Emblem of Valor now builds into three items, etc.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
RIP Shurelya's

RIP Oracle's Elixir (though this might be a change for the better)

[COLLAPSE="Sword of the Divine"]Sword of the Divine

Rapid Burst Attack Damage Item
Recipe: Recurve Bow + Dagger
Active: You gain 100% attack speed and 100% critical strike for 4 seconds or 3 critical strikes - 25 second cooldown. This item gives no attack speed while on cooldown.
Passive: Kills and assists halve this item's cooldown.[/COLLAPSE]

Uh....

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Sword of Divine Hyrda Xin Three Talon Strike experiment.

When these items come, it's going to be a long grind in Custom/AI testing all these items and builds.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Personally I'd just prefer his old slow back.

But they got rid of Shaco's 90 second jitbs purely because of something he won't be capable of doing after this patch and it massacred his late game in the process. Err, not even, it pretty much hurt him at every single point of the game monstrously.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Consumables

Sight Stone
Supportive Ward Item
+X Health
Passive: Starts with 4 charges, charges refill when you go back to fountain.
Active: Consumes a charge to place a sight ward that lasts 3 minutes. You may have a maximum of 2 wards from the item at once
So..I gotta run through wards in bot lane all the time?

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
This is awesome. I like the way they made starting boots less important.
when in doubt, copy dota

def. gonna freshen up the game though
Did they do anything specific from dota? The closest I can think of is Sightstone being similar to the bottle in dota, though the sightstone was already revealed before.
edit: oh lol they literally added the bottle, wtf

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
need someone to duo with tomorrow night

most important matches of the season and i keep getting afkers/feeders n_n

D

Deleted member

with malady giving scaling on hit dmg (15+10%AP) I seriously think teemo will start to wreck teams now. I'd have to check how much AP a midgame build would give now but something along the lines of Malady, hurricane, lich bane & rabadon sounds really stupid now

Coney

Smash Master
how's everyone's new season going?

5-7 in placements and dropped to 1500, might resort to duo q

it's chaos right now though, laned against chu8 and had 5 other diamonds in a game a few days ago

Coney

Smash Master
you play around ten matches of big importance (gain/lose 50 elo)

then they start to even out (dropping to 40, then 30, then lower and lower)

they're not a HUGE deal unless you ABSOLUTELY tank them but they make the climb to your goal harder/easier depending on what you're shooting for

if you play now you risk having players in higher elo brackets on/against your team, so it's prob a good idea to wait

Coney

Smash Master
well i actually did really well in lane killing him a few times (my morg against his TF) and i was so hyped

but that man def ran TP and my team was not ready for TF to be everywhere LMFAO

hitting morgana's q against known good players feels really good

it's the little things

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I got two wins so far in ranked, but I've only tried it twice.
I'm probably gonna wait awhile before I play through it. :applejack:

Normally I'm pretty hype to see Stonewall videos. He's pumping out a bunch of Season 3 jungle stuff soon too. Kinda excited to check it all out. :applejack:

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
Hope they change the system some. Early games are too important. I went 45-25 to get to 1550. Someone with a similar record could be at 18-1900.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I was 18-16 and at 1200 elo :|

Lulu has 325 starting movespeed <3 now i don't have to start boots and can still dodge skill shots with around 355 movement speed

Hecarim has 345 starting :0 gonna start cloth armor on him. Hyped for frozen fist on him

Its pretty awesome the movement speed readjustment. Movement speed quints + movement speed masteries gonna replace needing boots start.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Season 3 is gonna be super ****ing crazy. Feels like a whole different ball game on the PBE (regardless of the weird-o's.)

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The Haunting Guise upgrade that does %HP damage, doubled if slowed... ****ing Singed buffs

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
atmas going to be MAD good s3

builds from avarice blade now instead of crit cloak
same stats? I was wondering what they would do with Atma's, it always seems to border on OP or niche useless.

/downloading PBE patch
if anyone wants to play on PBE lemme know. I'll probably spend more time there than Live now.

edit: new mastery trees are nice. I'm mildly surprised they still have summoner spell improvements in them, I always thought it was kind of a waste. Like, if you're taking a summoner spell, you WILL take the mastery that improves it, unless you can't afford any points in that tree. Like if I go 9/0/21 and take Heal, I'm screwing myself over slightly, for example.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
AP Nami is gonna be good.

.75 ratio + stun on Q
.5 ratio damage + .3 ratio heal THAT BOUNCES TO DO BOTH
.2 ratio for 3 autos that slow
.8 ratio on ult, AOE knock up

Everytime she is hit by her own spell she gets movement speed so she can escape ganks probably the same way Lulu can except she doesn't choose between Cc or speed buff land a CC

Top Bottom