• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
At first glance, Hurricane sounded **** on MF...but I'm probably just going to keep building her the same way, lol. Doesn't seem that awesome after some thought.

Teemo sounds legit annoying with this, though.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
I would rather just build Graves the exact same way. He scales off of AD, not so much AS, esp with how strong quickdraw is. Yeah shooting 3 people is cool and all, but what would you replace in a standard build? The only thing might be PD but i would rather have the MS and crit over that.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Would you just use Hurricane (or Hurricane + Zeal) as a replacement for PD, or would you make your entire build more on-hit-oriented?

What's The Point

Smash Master
why dont you all just build blade of the ruined king + hurricane.
That is definitely going to be the combo. Probably followed by BT+BT/LW/BC. Most people who will probably use the Hurricane either already have an on-hit (Kog, Varus) or are using it to abuse some single target thing (Cait headshots, Graves perma-aspd buff). Any more on-hit makes your damage to much on the magic side, and Hurricane plus many abilities scale on AD.

Maybe use a second aspd item since green pot is going away, but 60% on Hurricane is probably enough.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If this thing doesn't have a toggle, it could be a bad idea to get it early since you'll be auto-pushing for days.

Also, I think this could potentially triple TF's Red Card damage.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Headshot doesn't AoE. Things like Power Chord, TF's stuff, Sivir's W, etc probably won't AoE. They aren't on-hit effects but actually alter your attack.

Red starting posting again confirming this.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
cait still gets charges for her headshot

idk if it would be better than pd though

X1-12

Smash Champion
Cait would charge headshot at triple the rate... That means if you stand in a bush you'd hit for double damage every single shot. Seems kinda OP to me

Vyke

Smash Champion
You guys fail to realize that Phantom Dancer is also getting changed. S3 AD Carry builds are probably gonna be way more diversified.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
The Nidalee animals are pretty legit.

I'm having trouble deciding if I like Zed more with Triforce or with just BTs. BT is stronger with his W bonus AD steroid, but he could proc Triforce every time is up, while giving him a more consistent slow and a little bulk.

What's The Point

Smash Master
Xypherous said several times that IE/PD/BT is still the optimal item build (during their tests) because it's still the best way to get single target damage. There will probably be the Triforce ADs (Ez, Corki), the IE/PD ADs (Vayne, Trist), then the Hurricane ADs (Twitch, Varus). People who could use Hurricane will probably replace IE/PD in their build with Hurricane/BotRK. Triforce users may use that new Manamume item as well. This all assumes the new items actually turn out to be good.

I have yet to play Zed but Triforce is probably better. They say he's an AD assassin but we really know that means tanky DPS (Or bad).

What's The Point

Smash Master
Naw, Sivir sits there and auto attacks. It's better to have a PD to get more attacks and crits than it is to get the sheen proc. Ez gets Triforce because it's the best item for his Q poke, and Corki gets it because he has no steroid to enhance his autos but all the sheen procs he wants+burst potential.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Sivir has a natural PD steroid pretty much with her ult, and W does cancel your auto animation, so it's not unheard of on Sivir. It might become standard on her if the PD change isn't as effective.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Nidalee remodel sounds great, but what I really want is her pounce changed to jump to the cursor's location and have variable distance. I think her current pounce is strongly holding her back.
Holding her back from what? The character was used to great effect leading up to the World Championship.

Top Bottom