• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Hey I 1v1'd a full build crit plank that game and beat him. (Somehow)

Escaped with 4 hp! :D

Instagibbing squishies is so much fun with Diana.

W>R>Q>Auto

teluoborg

Smash Otter
NNID
teloutre
I guess I will also poke around on the engineering side to get this prioritized. The creation of ARAM originally has been a PuG during a programming contest at Riot, few Rioters just decided to form a group to make an ARAM map and then add it to the custom game. Adding ARAM to the matchmaking queue requires a little more work, but once (game) design approves the concept any platform engineer can do it within a reasonable time. Then it will go though QA, release, etc...
Aram queue ? Riot pls.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
GA, IE, TF, PD, LW, Zerker's Sona will ruin people pretty hard.
That's actually funny you mention AD Sona.

Because when I play with friends and I'm forced to be the ADC I just take Sona and make my support go Soraka.

There is no end to the sustain.

Sona actually has really responsive autos lol.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I like Janna adc for the AD steroid and movement speed passive to position better over Sona though. Can also peel for herself

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
I like Janna adc for the AD steroid and movement speed passive to position better over Sona though. Can also peel for herself
Why not just pick an actual ADC then? I mean you can make that statement generally but sona offers a concrete advantage with her strong general early-game and crazy aoe level 6 burst and she actually has standard ADC range.

I think sona has a niche that if you build around exploiting it gives her a reason to be chosen over traditional ADC. Janna's only real benefit over most ADCs is self-peel, and if you're gonna do that why not just go tris because she has that and is stronger when build as an ADC at every phase except for the super early game, but tris actually has kill potential so she can be slightly less useless midlane and eventually transition to a hyper-carry, Janna is just safe.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?p=31368326#31368326

"The one mastery we are adding specifically gold related in Utility is a mastery called "Pickpocket" that grants gold upon attacking an enemy champion. This will allow active supports a bit more gold while harassing their opponents, while also being useful for other character types that spec into deep into Utility."

that's one thing i didn't expect

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Dragon trainer Lulu is really 1350 RP?!? What the hell is Riot thinking.. Give me some unique dance, taunt, jokes if you want 1350 for a skin.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Lulu's unique polymorphs with a reskin just cost 975 RP cause turning people in cupcakes and cats aren't any less funny. Even squills still make me laugh.

She doesn't even get a recall animation that new champs and reworks get. This is just plain sad from riot.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd consider buying it if the face wasn't hideous and the hat didn't look totally lame.
Wicked Lulu remains the best Lulu. :applejack:

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Hey smashers, do any of you play this game in like, ranked 5s and stuff? I kind of want to get into a ranked 5s team that plays a couple times a night. Uh, if ELO matters I'm 1510 and NO I AM NOT RAISING IT UNTIL S3 STARTS.
I'd be down, you know all the roles I tend to play D:

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
So is Zed awesome or not? I want to get him b/c he looks cool and fun to play... basically same reason I bought Kha'Zix.

Ew... his ult animation is so ugly.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Visually he's awesome. He's probably considered underpowered being an AD Assassin with no real item build besides the usual bruta -> BT etc.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lulu's skin is ugly and hard to look at. Pix's skin is amazing.
Not worth the price tag though. :applejack:

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I had intention to buy it, most of my friends know how much I lulu and how much i want a skin for her, but this skin just slapped me in the face.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Xin [or insert natural sustain-y AD bruiser] with Ravenous Hydra? Sounds glorious -- unless someone can beat my hyped expectations with theory crafting with the two.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Xin will be godly with that item. New Tiamat is great for him. HE ALREADY HAS HIS OWN CRESCENT.

But basically it will help give him waveclear, which is what can stop him up.

It may however be better suited for melee burst assassins or something... champs that build a lot of AD.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I wonder how well this'll work on Poppy.
Wouldn't the splash damage further increase because of her ult?
I mean, what if you ult one person, then target someone near enough for the splash to affect the ulted target? I'd imagine her ult would increase that specific splash damage.

Plus, Poppy's wave clear sucks. :applejack:

Top Bottom