• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Except for, you know... Tiamat is probably too expensive for junglers.
Tiamat is really cheap currently. I don't know what they'll change it to come the change, but people got by just fine going for Wits awhile ago. Not to mention the jungle is giving more gold with the changes.

I want to see Fiora with the new tiamat
It won't work off of Fiora's Ult's base damage anymore, so it won't be insta-gibbing as hard as before.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
So how is Zed doing? Is he worth picking up or is he too underpowered atm?

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
how do people build xin

havent played him in 1000 years
Max your CDR and get beefy, possibly with a triforce thrown in there. My builds vary a lot from game to game, but I'm typically looking at some combination of Nashor's, Frozen Heart, Ghostblade, Spirit Visage, and Randuin's for CDR with wit's, sunfire, mallet, and triforce options on the side.

So how is Zed doing? Is he worth picking up or is he too underpowered atm?
He is difficult to play and difficult to play against. It's very difficult to gauge his power level atm.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Zed's probably going to be a champion that no one plays after the first week he's out until some streamer accidentally reveals that he wins every top lane matchup ever with some nonsensical build.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think Zed's kit is really unique and creative, but he's definitely a bit on the weaker end.

He doesn't really have a reliable cc and escape, since his clone is mainly used for dmg output. Otherwise, his ratios are poop and he doesn't really do much dmg on his own.

From what i've noticed so far anyways.

His /joke is fantastic though haha.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Could you imagine irelia with hurricane, true damage EVERYWHERE

:phone:

Lovage

Smash Hero
as an AD player hurricane looks MEH. will surely be a standout item for varus (THATS Y THEY PUT HIM IN THE PIC) and also more incentive to max W second.

Top Bottom