• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Holding her back from what? The character was used to great effect leading up to the World Championship.
Why can't I be allowed to jump where I want? You know that the limitations around her pounce are dumb and limit her ability to fight as well as escape over walls. There have been so many fights that could have been easy kills for me if I could actually use one of my major damaging spells consistently.

It's also really stupid that you can be just a couple degrees off when trying to jump over a wall and you end up faceplanting.

Not to mention unit collision (which needs to be outright removed) can royally screw up her plans with pounce.

It just makes sense to fix it, which will hopefully happen soon now that she's got Riot's attention.

:phone:

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
I agree with getting rid of unit collision.

Then again, it forces you to think about your positioning more, so maybe not.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Finally a support champ. More importantly, a champ that's isn't dark, shadowy, and hardcore like the last 7 or so champs (rengar, draven, elise, diana, blah blah etc etc)

My friend got an interview with riot to do her voice acting a month or so ago, I wonder if she got it.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Finally a support champ. More importantly, a champ that's isn't dark, shadowy, and hardcore like the last 7 or so champs (rengar, draven, elise, diana, blah blah etc etc)

My friend got an interview with riot to do her voice acting a month or so ago, I wonder if she got it.
Its nice isn't it? Though she still has that headpiece that they've been diving to every female champ, just me nitpicking though. Really excited for this champ.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
yeah ive noticed that too and i'm not too much of a fan, but likewise, i'm really excited. Can't way to see her kit.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
kit* i assume you meant

I'm wondering if she's gonna be another Lulu where she's played everywhere but support

I bet you her ult will be a tidal wave

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
heh I..I totally meant kit.

I hope that they dont nerf her even if she is able to play other roles besides support. It seems weird how they don't want to support the current meta but will nerf support champs so that theyre useless outside of support.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Zero Gamer just because you can't get over a small skill requirement doesn't mean there is something wrong with a character:.

So you think the current pounce is perfectly fine and not balls? It's a small requirement that becomes big in a lot of situations. It's a problem many people that I know have with Nidalee. The very least Riot can do is increase the number of airborne frames in pounce so that pathing doesn't screw her with walls.

And unit collision forces about as much thought as critical hits in Pokemon. It's a random, potentially game-breaking problem that you can't predict or fully prepare for. I think it should be removed in general with how many creep-block kills I've seen.

Boofy!

Smash Champion
Its really not hard dude, just know what walls you can jump. I prefer the way her cat form handles now as opposed to changing to something like shens for example. a little micro/positioning requirement never hurt nobody.

that said I'm now happy i bought that ugly *** ginger nidalee skin for a dollar last year =D

Turazrok

Smash Master
I never thought that anyone would ever complain about technical skill in league. Lmao.

Also unit collision? Are you qqing about everything? If you care that much get ghost.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
that looks really promising :D
notice the most important parts of that picture are the karma and heimerdinger.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
not manly enough. get a single crit blue or yellow instead, costs no gold :D

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
But those single crit blues or yellows doesn't build into the overpowered avarice blade!!!!!

or even the more overpowered executioner's calling <------- my original jungle build, don't steal
Seriously.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
That feel when you are ahead as Hecarim... Just start walking over enemy champs and mashing Q while they try to run away or peel you off their carries to no avail.

Top Bottom